Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In to the Past

he thought for a moment " I dont know.. i tend to tell people random things my name is.." he sighed " some just call me mutt " he said snorting softly before he took the drink and drank some. @[member="Cadden Blackthorne"]

Cadden Blackthorne

C
"But mutt isn't a proper name, unless you like it?" Cadden didn't want the kid to feel uncomtable and if the kid wanted to be called Mutt it could. Cadden poured his wookie freind and himself a drink. He quickly finished it in one quick swallow then without asking refilled the kid's glass. Cadden knew by the way the kid ate and drank that he had been abused.

@[member="Stray"]

" Thanks, and no i hate being called a mutt" he said looking down a bit then drank some of the drink. @[member="Cadden Blackthorne"]

Cadden Blackthorne

C
"Hmmmm this is a problem" Cadden said "what could be a name for a Stray child?" Cadden wondered aloud.
@[member="Stray"]

Cadden Blackthorne

C
"Stray" it sounded good and it sorta suited the kid "It sounds good"
@[member="Stray"]

Cadden Blackthorne

C
"Oh yeah, you should probably know my name. I'm Cadden Blackthorne, you proberly don't know my name" Cadden thought it polite to introduce himself to @[member="Stray"]

Cadden Blackthorne

C
"It is never problem to help my friends" Cadden said as @[member="Stray"] yawned "is there anything else you need?" Cadden asked

Cadden Blackthorne

C
"I have a bed you can sleep in" Cadden said to @[member="Stray"] "I could let you have a little rest" Cadden didn't mind doing this for the poor kid, @[member="Stray"] had been abused badly. Cadden awaited @[member="Stray"] to answer

Cadden Blackthorne

C
Cadden beckoned to @Stay then walked down a small corridor to a one man sleeping quarters "there you go @[member="Stray"] "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom