Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private In the Shadows

Ansisa maintained her force stealth until she was safely back aboard the ship, the landing ramp closing behind her as she re materialized and let out a low breath tension in her shoulders rolling away. Her left eye was still diminished in its capabilities, though in the bright artificial lights she was at the very least able to make out dark shapes.

Tossing the lightsber in the air and catching it again, she allowed herself a small moment of pride, before clipping it to her belt and looking to find a mirror, she wanted to see how much hair she had lost pushing through the little welps flames. No, that was unkind, he'd been a good opponent, and an even better training tool. She'd look for him on the battle field, the next time they were up against the Jedi.

Satisfied, that hair hair wasn't a complete disaster she moved for the cockpit, firing up the engines and plotting her course back to the academy.

Vazz Vazz

sith-red.png

"Burnt hair is one of the worst smells, you know. You should probably take a shower before anything else. Maybe it'll at least get rid of that stench."

He was there. Vazz sat on the couch within the living section of the ship, simply having appeared there. How long he'd been there was up in the air of course. He had his ways of just appearing if he wanted to, but there was no saying if he was that patient to wait for her to complete her task.

From the hilt he saw, she seemed to have.

"I take it you were successful, Acolyte?"

Ansisa Ansisa

Ansisa was not easily startled, but when the defel that had almost gotten her killed in the forbidden caves and sent her on this ridiculous mission suddenly materialised behind her she let out shout of surprise.

"Son of a..." she trailed off, covering her eyes and taking a deep breath to steady her heart before turning round to face him, fixing her face with the most overly pleasant smile she could muster. "Master, what a pleasant surprise." she greeted with venom.

The smile dropped. "Of course I succeeded. You had doubts?" she cancelled her navigation calculations, no doubt they'd be heading somewhere else, before rising from the seat to join him in the living space and dropping the saber onto the coffee table in front of him.

"Have you been here this whole time?"

Vazz Vazz

sith-red.png

"I told you to steal a lightsaber from a Jedi, without one of your own. I figured it would be difficult, but when you didn't even bother grabbing a different weapon I thought for sure you were going to die."

He had only said he was going to keep her original saber, after all. She had ended up gaining a lightsaber regardless, so if anything it spoke more to her resourcefulness. It had him smile.

"You've done well. You're proving yourself to be something far more than convenient terentatek bait."

He avoided answering her question, of course. He wasn't there the entire time, that would be foolish. But if that's what she assumed, he'd be able to keep his other secrets from her for now.

"Take it apart. You're smart, so I'm sure you know what your next test will be already."

Ansisa Ansisa

Ansisa offered a small smile at his terntatek comment. "I might have taken that as an insult from any one else Master, but from you, its almost a compliment. I do find your lack of faith in my skills somewhat disheartening though."

She didn't miss his lack of answer to his whereabouts prior to this, but she also knew better than to press. Slowly, Ansisa began to connect the dots between his requests a stillness settling over her. Bleeding a crystal required something more than simply fighting a beast to claim it as she had on Korriban. She would be putting a part of herself into it, it would be more a part of her than any other saber she'd had.

It was a test, not only of her devotion to the sith and to him, but of her complete commitment to the dark side. She drew in a breath, and lowered herself to her knees, exhaling slowly she bowed her head and closed her eyes, opening herself to the dark side. So close to a recent battle it was easy to draw on the suffering, it mingled with her own pain, her own rage.

Extending her hands the saber rose form the table she'd dropped it onto, slowly coming apart at her gentle commands, unravelling the work the jedi had put in to building it, piece by piece. Her work was slow and careful intended to preserve the bones of the saber for later use. Peeling it apart, until she unveiled the blue crystal within, it drifted closer to her, its sickly sweet energy enraged her.

Clasping her hands around it closed her eyes and let her rage and pain flow freely. Fury, at a culture stolen from her before she had a chance to know it, pain from the ghosts of her ancestors that haunted her dreams. Rage at every teacher that doubted her, her hatred of the jedi and their unlimited failures. She gave into to all of it, let it consume her and engulf the crystal, scorching away the light with her pain.

The room around her glowed, energy crackling from beneath her palms shifting from blue to a deep crimson. Ansisa let out a heavy breath, opening her eyes, tears rolling silently down her cheeks as she opened her hands to reveal the blood red crystal in her palms, and angry jagged line across its surface. She made no noise, and simply stared at it,

Vazz Vazz

sith-red.png

"Interesting."

Vazz loomed above, his eyes watching the stone curiously. It had cracked. It wasn't often it cracked while being bled, but it did say a lot about her determination. And the Kyber's determination to not be bled. Who one that round was obvious, at least. He set down her original lightsaber casually and smiled the fake smile. She'd completed the task, so he felt no reason to keep her blade any longer.

"You've two blades now, and I won't tell you which to use. But the one of Kyber you bled will respond to you far better."

Ansisa Ansisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom