Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the Land of the Dead Once More (Ask before joining)

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Daella Apparine"]

"Sith shit..." She said as the first daella was getting closer and blood still stained the corner of her mouth. Well, it looked like she was out of luck and breathing in she heard a separate sound and then the dark daella getting its collective ass kicked in one move. With a hesitant glance Alexandra looked over her shoulder and witnessed... another daella. "Did... Vulpesen never mentioned twins..." She started and then daella spoke before starting to walk off in the direction that she came from. With blinking eyes she tried to stand and immediately went down like a tree as she held back a cry for pain.

"I would... but my leg. Your clone that you disposed of made sure that i cant walk away. And i wasted all i had on that last burst so i cant heal it myself." She sighed as she looked up at the woman and spoke again. "Please, help me, i need it to get out of here."

Stopping in place, the new spirit fully turned around to look at Alexandra. Her blue eyes examined Alexandra’s wounds in detail. Silently, the spirit waved her right hand across the air - over Alexandra. The Force flowed freely through the spirit.

You can walk now,” simply claimed the spirit.

Then, the spirit turned back around - toward the direction she was going to walk off toward. She told Alexandra, “Stay close.

[member="Emilia Marean"]

Alexandra Feanor

She struggled up again, her energy still sapped even if granted a piece of Daella's, but she nodded and started to walk after her with a look around the area she held the sword that had been ripped out of her left shoulder, her right hand tight around its hilt. She didn't really want to find out if she could bleed out but she had a feeling that was impossible as a spirit. But then again, even having blood makes absolutely no sense to her so it was mind boggling. "Why are there two of you..." She looked up for a moment as she moved beside the woman, an obvious limp slowing her down but she would not be left behind.

The spirit remained silent as she walked toward the distant horizon. The roaring of a battle far from sight echoed through the air. After Alexandra asked her question, the spirit held her tongue for a few more, long seconds.

Eventually, the spirit replied, with apparent sincerity, to Alexandra’s question with, “What do you mean?

The gears churning out weapons from above slowly grew louder. The spirit glanced back to spot the sword in Alexandra’s hand.

I don’t recommend trying to carry a sword out of the Field,” the spirit calmly told Alexandra.

[member="Emilia Marean"]

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra moved with a careful steps and avoided as many other spirits while they walked, first the confusion about her question and then the comment about the sworrd made her drop it and then stare at the woman with a curious glance that tried to study her closely. "Odd... Vulpesen is not going to believe this when i tell him... i wonder. Do you know a vulpesen torrevaso, cocky, nitwitted, rash and completely careless with his own life?" She tried to speed up again, her mind reeling in what force energy she could and staring around the area again.

I’m not familiar with a man by that name,” nonchalantly replied the spirit as she continued to walk forward.

Keeping at her own pace, the spirit did not seem to slow down for Alexandra. Still, Alexandra’s pace managed to keep her close to the spirit.

Upon further examination of the spirit, one would have been able to notice a rather pedestrian attire. It seemed humbled in appearance - much like a vagabond or Jedi. The spirit wore a brown robe over a tan tunic. She seemed to carry nothing.

With her eyes still facing forward, the spirit asked Alexandra, “Is there a reason I should know that name?

Alexandra Feanor

"He seems to have a high respect for you, something about you being his master or something. The fox brain runs around with his little blue friend Ace... You are Daella Apparine right? The Jedi Master?" She blinked as she asked the last question, maybe Daella didn't know her name, maybe this place took away your memories. If that was true she had to get out of the nether as soon as she could if she could. But her body was dead so she was stuck here. She would never lose her memories... it could happen and that frightened her more than anything.

Even as Alexandra questioned the spirit’s identity, the spirit seemed to have little physical reaction to that line of questioning. She continued her path toward a distant land.

The cacophony of the battle, probably miles away in a direction away from where the spirit traveled, slowly began to die.

Tell me about Apparine,” the spirit requested of Alexandra.

[member="Emilia Marean"]

Alexandra Feanor

"He said she was a jedi master... i never really got to meet her personally as ive actually been a sith for most of my life so its hard for me to really talk about her like i knew her. But she was from what i understand a strong woman, a warrior in the Jedi that trained the fox brain for a bit. Even after she defected to the Sith she fought with the last bit of life in her against the dark lord. I wish i could tell you more about your past, but i never really knew you too well." She walked with the woman, studying her features and growing a tinge sadder for her at the thought of no memories.

The miasma thinned the further the spirit and Alexandra walked. The presence of the dark side waned. The sounds of battle and churning gears dimmed further. A blue eye began to pierce through the thick clouds above.

As soon as Alexandra mentioned that Daella Apparine had defected to the Sith, the spirit abruptly stopped walking. She turned to glance at Alexandra. As Alexandra finished her statement, the spirit looked to the side for a few seconds. She eventually turned her gaze back to Alexandra.

Did you recently die?” asked the spirit.

[member="Emilia Marean"]

Alexandra Feanor

"Did I die... huh good question. Yes and no. I kind of sent myself here before my physical body died and then when that body got here removed its head so yes, i would say i did die but under very interesting circumstances. Why do you ask?" She paused and breathed in, already it was feeling better to be out of the Field of blades, considering how much of a pain it was in terms of being able to think straight. Now she wondered though in what direction was the blood wastes, unless they were heading there now. She had a foggy member about the directions and general lay out of the netherworld but not enough to know where everything was like a star map.

Huh,” sighed the spirit, “That sounds like weird thing to happen.

Then, the spirit turned fully around to face Alexandra. Cold blue eyes stared at Alexandra. Ignoring the woman’s question, the spirit asked with some urgency in her voice, “But when did that happen? Today? Yesterday? A year ago? Decades? Centuries?

[member="Emilia Marean"]

Alexandra Feanor

"Simple, three days, twenty minutes, and thirty seven seconds. Time is still the same inside her as it is on the outside. I figured that much out from the whole Akala Situation that happened not long ago. Why do you ask Daella?" She used the name without hesitation and crossed her hands behind her and frowned. "How long do you think you have been here Daella..." She didn't know how long ago it had been since Daella's death but she knew a good estimate on the fact and she looked at the woman with a tinge of sadness. She wished she could bring this woman back to the living but she knew that doing that would cause her to lose the lightside... she couldn't lose it.

The spirit’s brows furrowed when Alexandra gave an overly exact answer. Yet, she turned around and continued to walk. A while passed as the spirit did not answer Alexandra’s question.

At a moment where the miasma could be said to be gone, and the gears that once clouded the skies no longer in site, the spirit finally replied with, “Perhaps I’m not the one you speak about.

Just a few more steps ahead, the spirit stopped at what was certainly the top of a hill. At that vantage point, the green landscape of Serenity’s Redoubt was revealed to the spirit and Alexandra. The land before them was a haven in the Netherworld from the dark side of the Force.

Adding just a bit more explanation to her answer, the spirit then said, “I’ve roamed this plane for far too long. I’ve stopped counting many, many years ago.

[member="Emilia Marean"]

Alexandra Feanor

"Many years ago... do you remember how you were sent here." She moved to look at the green landscape and found herself feeling a bit more at ease as she touched the force and moved her hands through the air as she looked through it to watch the flows. It was weak, she needed rest for sure and something decent to eat... well maybe not the second thing on her account of being dead but still. There was the fact that things could not possibly go worse for her at the moment, smiling as the thought crossed her mind and she imagined some demon swooping down and biting off her head. "I have a question, can the dead... well die here or is all harm kind of useless to cause?"

"I succumbed to the plague," answered the spirit.

"Why I am here, I can't be sure," she further explained.

Then, the spirit looked toward Alexandra just after she asked her question.

"I don't recommend experimenting to find the answer," warned the spirit, "Especially in the shape you're in."

[member="Emilia Marean"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom