Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the Land of the Dead Once More (Ask before joining)

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
The Field of Blades

Hel growled as she was thrown back into this world, staring around and knowing they would not let her back out as she growled and spat obscene words for a few minutes before simply starting to walk. She was not allowed to slaughter the people Alexandra cared about and Hel fumed before hearing laughing and turning her head as she stared at the fact Alexandra was standing there. She had taken an ethereal form for now but Alexandra laughed as Hel continued to fume and Alexandra tapped her chin. "Oh, did someone not get to do what she wanted, boo hoo boohoo. You got me trapped here instead of helping them, but i can't say that im completely saddened by this. After all, you can't harm me at all and i have a unique experience to understand the nether. Oh, and don't even try separating yourself from my body and letting it actually die, you will find that is quite impossible thanks to the work of the Sith for me."

Alexandra laughed again as the woman using her body swung at her and shook her finger at the woman, who responded with venomous words. "I should have gutted you when i got your body, caused them to put you down you insufferable worm..." Hel spat out as Alexandra only again laughed in her face and started walking around her own body as Hel uselessly swung at what was quite literally a metaphysical being now.

Alexandra even spoke again as she laughed and drew a hand up to the face of her body and patted it on the cheek, for a moment becoming solid. "Now now Hel, no need to get all testy, if you don't want the body all you have to do is let me take it and wipe you from this plane of existence. After all it was you that were so concerned with power and greed that you made it obvious when you became so enraged that you actually shattered my personality from your mind and gave me freedom. Granted, had they not sent you into here and had they not cut you off from the force, i would still have my body but i can solve that if ever feel so inclined." She laughed again as Hel tried to blast her with lightning, tried to hit her, unable to physically strike Alex or touch the force any longer. "How does it feel to be the one with no power Hel?"

A battle had just ended on the Field of Blades - or at least on a part near [member="Lady Hel"] and Alexandra since battle was eternally happening somewhere in the field. Spirits of Sith and Dark Jedi just spent what seemed as if days slaughtering each other.

Standing over countless ethereal bodies was a spirit wielding a bright red lightsaber. The spirit bore the appearance of a human woman. She had blonde hair stained slightly crimson by the “blood” of her enemies. From where Hel and Alexandra stood, they could only see the back of this spirit. She looked down upon the body of a slain foe that slowly dissipated.

The distance from where Hel and Alexandra was compared to the spirit was considerable. Among the Field of Blades, it might have been easy to mistake the spirit as a large sword in the distance. The mirage caused by the incredible heat of the field made it even harder to visibly notice the spirit.

Lady Hel and Alexandra had their bout. The spirit remained still - at first. Besides their words, the only other sound in the field was a distant battle and a somber wind. Lady Hel lashed out against Alexandra with Force conjured lightning.

Then, the spirit turned her attention to Alexandra and Hel.

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Daella Apparine"]

Alexandra laughed as the girl struggled to use lightning but could not and then lay there with her legs broken. "You Hel, cause death and pain, the people around us now are possible people you killed. You corrupted my actions and body and you destroyed who i was on the inside and my very being. You are nothing but a pest that has only brought me pain and those i care about such as well. If i can never escape from here then you will never escape too..." She reached out and grabbed a blade as she started moving towards Hel again and pushed her head down into the ground. This woman had caused those she loved pain and she knew what she was about to do would mean she could never leave the Netherworld in her own body... Hel knew it too.

"Please, mercy, ill do anything, you can have the body back, go ahead and take it, please." Alex stared down at her former body, one arm gone, its legs crippled and its beaten form would be something that gave her nothing to do within it. "Hel... i will give you mercy, mercy from the pain that you have felt in my place. I am sorry for creating you and i shall rectify my mistake today and now... Welcome to where you belong." With that the blade came down and Hel's head went rolling as Alex severed it from the rest of the body with a frown on her face as the soul of hel would begin to leave the body, but not yet would Alex leave this woman time to escape from what Alex had been forced to suffer.

Reaching out her hand closed around the ethereal form that was the forming spirit of Hel, and with her eyes closing a light shone in her palm as she blasted Hel's dark spirit with every ounce of power she had. Drawing in her former half and accepting her negative emotions. It was the young and stupid mind that the Sith had create that formed Hel. It was the immature and weak thing that had been created, the suffering past and the memories of pain. She accepted them, all of them. And what she embraced though was not them but the things she remembered.

Her palm grew brighter for a moment as Hel was tore apart, begging and pleading for mercy and all Alex did was stare at her with a quiet apathy. Mercy, thats what she had said and this was mercy. Not only for Hel but for all those that she had ever caused pain to, they were after all the ones that deserved it and she would see to it that Hel was destroyed for what she ever thought. That was what came though was a sadness for the creature. Not out of love or caring for the creature on a personal level. But compassion for the life that had been formed inside this creature and her eyes softened as she hurried the process and her hand tightened around the spirit that still begged for mercy. "I am sorry Hel... but no, you are too dangerous." She closed her eyes and finished it as her hand closed and the spirit was torn apart and into Alex. Forever gone and removed from the Netherworld and the Real world.

The distant speck of the female spirit was gone. [member="Lady Hel"] had been seemingly vanquished by Alexandra. The battle far, far away continued to echo through the Field of Blades. No more words seemed to flow back and forth from Hel to Alexandra, and vice versa. The solemn stillness immediately near Alexandra could have continued forever. The blood, red sun never sat in the Field of Blades.

A crack and hiss of an activating lightsaber rang out from behind Alexandra.

The female spirit that could have been seen in the distance had positioned herself behind the living intruder.

More of the living to kill,” hissed the woman.

The spirit stood just a sliver taller than Alexandra. Just as her messy hair, her face was stained with blood. Her face also sported a tremendous amount of scars. Blue eyes stared at what seemed to be prey. Her maintained a stern, harsh glare at Alexandra.

Obviously, the black, leather attire that the spirit wore marked one as a Sith. Coupled with her crimson lightsaber, anyone could easily assume her allegiances during life.

Despite her radically scarred appearance, the spirit did resemble a Sith Lord of recent history - Daella Apparine.

Without waiting for Alexandra’s response, the spirit assumed a fighting stance with her lightsaber clutched with both hands and the hilt near her waist.

Perfect~!” she whispered with a gravely voice.

Alexandra Feanor

"Living?" She turned her head and laughed as she looked at Daella assuming a new stance and started to get her sabers ready. "I am sorry my dear sith, but i just killed myself, i am as dead as you." With the hand holding the blade she picked up he aimed the point at the headless body that was identical to the spirit that was Alexandra. She seemed happy to point out the fact that she was as dead as the spirits around her. Pride in death it seemed. "So i apologize, but i am as dead as you now."

With that her hands turned and she started to stand up slowly before just sighing and turning her hands onto the blade. She wasn't sure that it would stop a saber and honestly she did not want to have the ill fate that it doesn't. Not like she could die again though, she already figured that one out during the whole Akala event when she had had to kill the man that had tormented her as a child. Only he didn't die and the best she could do was just remove his presence for a time, but she wondered just how long.

As that thought finished something dawned on her, that face. Oh how this would be amusing. "Interesting, Me and Vulpesen named a child after you. Bit of a funny situation fighting you right after my death." She reveled the chance to fight this woman. It was both a test and opportunity to study the movements of a former master, one she had actually looked up to while a Sith and Vulpesen had as a Jedi. She was the woman that Alex had heard stories about and only seen once in person. "Shall we start?"

Does it matter if you’re dead, stranger?” rhetorically asked the spirit.

Ignoring the rest of Alexandra ([member="Lady Hel"]’s) words, the spirit lashed out. She yelled as she dashed forward. Her speed was tremendous - showing physical aptitude one would expect out of a melee fighter. The spirit managed to close the gap between herself and Alexandra.

The muscles in the spirit’s arm tensed. Veins pulsated - even if she lacked a physical body. It seemed as if the spirit continued to emulate a fully functioning body. Coming in from Alexandra’s left, the spirit slashed at the recently deceased. Her single crimson blade sliced through the air - horizontally.

The aim of the spirit’s blade was clear - the left midsection of Alexandra’s torso. The might behind the blade was backed by what seemed to be both of the spirit’s arms as well as the Force.

Alexandra Feanor

"Good point." Alexandra smirked as it was those words that left her the moment the other spirit struck out, precious time wasted as the blade of the woman caught her midsection just barely and caused Alexandra's to roll forward. The pain was surprising, having expected there to be little in her Ethereal form but she wondered if this woman's blade was real or metaphysical like their being spirits. Curiosity became of her though that would have to wait for this quick bout to be finished before studying the effects of such a weapon on the spirit world itself.

What came from Alex next was something she wasn't too happy to see as she moved her free hand to the wound and tried to heal it, with nothing happening. "Oh, that is rich." She groaned and started to distance herself until she could think of a way to combat this woman. It appeared taking in Hel had taken her force powers away for the time, which was dangerous now that she was faced with a woman who was not limited by that. She also was out classed even without them from the stories she knew of this woman which made her wonder if she could die again. None the less though she had to test something.

So with that she moved forward over the battle ground, her hand bringing down the blade in her right hand and cutting down quickly to see if the equally ethereal blade would hold up against the other woman's saber. It probably wouldn't but she was curious and curiosity killed the cat after all.

https://soundcloud.com/astronautuk/astronaut-barely-alive-some

I wonder,” hissed the spirit as [member="Alexandra Feanor"] rolled away, “You’re not the first to know something of me.

When Alexandra stood back up and placed her hand over her wound, the spirit grinned at the sight. Her hungry eyes locked onto the bit of singed “flesh.” A large, unique metal blade was planted in the ground next to Alexandra at that time. Yet it was one of the many still, immobile swords embedded in the terrain.

The living that came here muttered my name in fear,” she continued with delight in her voice.

As Alexandra charged for the spirit, the ethereal being confidently took a single step toward Alexandra. The weight behind her movements seemed to be tremendous. In almost an instant, the spirit swung her lightsaber up. Her crimson blade clashed with Alexandra’s lightsaber. The spirit remained unmoved with her lightsaber just above her head. Her heavily scarred hands and forearms tensed as the dark side of the Force flowed through her.

Yet,” the spirit gleefully said as she maintained her block, “They never told me why they still feared me before I slew them~!

Alexandra Feanor

"You misunderstand my emotions then my dear because i may fear what you can do, i may fear what your powers might be but i don't fear you and that is something i can promise you." She smiled as she felt the sword old up against the blade of the saber, to be honest she wasn't sure if it would but this confirmed it and she was ready to fight now as she looked at the woman's eyes. "Vulpesen spoke so highly of you, even convinced me to name a kid after you... he would thank me if he were here for teaching you just how wrong of a creature you are in this state. I am sorry, but it looks like we are both going to fight to the death again today."

Her arms shook for a moment but locked and held her blade down and against the woman that stood before her, tightening their hold on the blade as she spoke once more. "You know, i don't fear you for one reason, you are dead and i have life yet to live... and i dont plan to leave my family motherless." She breathed in and called for the force to help her, help her correct this woman's path and perhaps find the Daella inside her that Vulpesen had so spoken of with respect. Perhaps the force would listen in time, but for now she was still greeted with silence as her confidence stayed strong. She could win without the force, there had been a time when she didn't have it and survived, there was a time now when she could survive here.

With a wide, hungry smile, the spirit told [member="Alexandra Feanor"], “So you have a way back?

The resistance on Alexandra’s blade grew as the spirit pushed back. Her grin was a mess of twisted flesh upon the heavily scared woman’s face.

I’ll take your place!” the spirit continued with a hiss, “Even kill this Vulpesen you speak of. Maybe your child too!

Then, the spirit suddenly broke off the clash of blades in an attempt to bring her off balance. The spirit then twisted her body around in order to take another swing at Alexandra. This time, it was yet another horizontal slash. She came from Alexandra’s right - with the blade moving from right to left from Alexandra’s point of view. Again, the spirit maintained a fiendish strength behind the blow in an attempt to whittle her down.

In the distance, a black form moved among the swords.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra didn't lose her footing like the woman tried but when her hands moved to intercept the blow it saved her from dismemberment but the force behind the strike quite literally sent her off her feet and onto her back as she hit the ground hard, her head slamming into the ground and her eyes blurring for the moment as she struggled with her own sight. She spoke though, her sight blurry and her hands gripping the blade tight as she knew an attack would follow while she spoke as she made her voice come out much stronger than she was feeling.

"You could never take my place, and nor will i let you harm my family. I don't see why Vulpesen revered you, but i will not fall to anger over your words or sadness of what you are. I must get back and defend my family, and if that means i have to kill you, again, then so be it." For a moment her spark reignited and she abandoned her physical sight for that of which she had always turned to because at this rate going blind happened in quite literally every fight.

So her eyes closed and her sight opened as she would stare at the woman before her with a determined and clear mind, she would survive this and then she would return home to protect her family. There was no other option than that and she did not fear death if it meant her family was safe.

After the attempted strike, the spirit stood its ground and turned toward Alexandra as she was on the ground. She maintained her hungry grin and look in her eyes.

In response to [member="Alexandra Feanor"], the spirit told her once more,

I will take your place!

Without any hesitation, the spirit stretched out her left arm toward Alexandra. The dark side enveloped the spirit - flowing through her freely. The intense anger and rage within her manifested instantly as a stream of electricity pouring from her fingertips.

The blue lightning surged toward Alexandra - threatening to not only harm but also “kill” her being.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra watched as she saw the lightning spark and she shot into autopilot as instead of outright blocking or dodging the woman's lightning her hand shot forward holding the sword and then sinking it into the ground infront of her before she rolled back, the purpose of this was simple as it jutted just high enough that her still kneeling form was behind it and the lightning instead of aiming its strands for her body would touch the blade instead. And even if not working for a long while, she only needed the moment of redirection as she breathed in and her own hand sparked with lightning. OR rather its lightside equivalent, darting to the side and instead of loosing a long barrage she sent a short, compacted blast of lightning at the woman's side, hoping to catch the sith off guard.

The ball of lightning from [member="Alexandra Feanor"] struck the spirit. The ethereal body of the spirit tensed and shook in place. Pain ran through the spirit’s body. Yet, this pain further fueled her connection to the dark side of the Force. A few, satisfied chuckles escaped the spirit’s mouth as her body settled.

I wonder who this Vulpesen must be to have named a child after me,” continued the spirit as she turned her eyes back to Alexandra, “Maybe he would prefer me to return from the void rather than you.

Once more, the spirit threw out her left hand toward Alexandra. The Force beckoned the woman’s call. Yet instead of lightning this time, a telekinetic force began to act upon Alexandra’s body. It would have been as if a punch straight to the gut - with enough strength behind it to throw Alexandra back a few meters if this Force push was unmitigated.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra watched as the spirit recovered and tried to throw up her barrier too little too late as instead the blast hit her in the gut and sent her flying back into the ground again as she rolled across it this time with her body shaking as it just laid there for a moment. She didn't deny the pain, she accepted it and knew that if she let it build under her that the Sith would just use that pain so she accepted it and contained it in her own mind. "I... i wont let you..." She pushed herself up to her knees as she curled her hands into fists and she let their hold on her life control eachother. She started to draw on her own emotions now but unlike the sith she started with her positive and pure emotions. The first of those and most cheesy but strongest being her love. "You will not harm my family." She curled up her fingers as a small spark of light lit in her right hand.

Around her, with her eyes still closed she watched as her own aura acted like vines and bramble, encircling her and obscuring her body under her own aura. To most that used force sight it would quite literally look like her aura was enveloping her and even trying to strangle or consume her but she just stood there as the vines and bramble that her aura took the form off curled around her and started to form its spherical shape around her. She focused first on her love for Vulpesen himself. The nights they spent together, the times they fought and argued, the times they stayed and stood beside eachother. Their arms around eachother, their missions for the sith, their mission into the past. His teaching her how to use a saber, his teaching her tutaminis. Her meeting his people, her bringing him to witness the past with flow walking. The years around their children and giving them as happy a life that Alexandra could.

Then her Children came next, and her siblings, they needed her. They would be weak without their family together and she would be weak without their support. This woman would not stop her from seeing her siblings, from seeing her daughter, from seeing her son, from seeing her sister. Her mother, her brothers, her friends, the Order of the Grey, and even her home. All these things piled one by one on her mind as she drew in the strands of her aura into each of her hands, the spark growing in her right hand and half her aura surrounding her right. "Come and get me you dead Schutta."

The shadowed form that had moved in the distance was now closer to the fight.

The spirit tilted her head. She watched Alexandra in silence for several seconds - eyes wide yet the rest of her face very relaxed and still.

Be quiet,” commanded the spirit.

Upon saying that, the spirit extended her left arm once again at Alexandra. The dark side of the Force lashed out. She beckoned it to exert her will upon Alexandra - telekinesis once more. Yet instead of a strike or push or pull, an invisible vice attempted to take hold of Alexandra’s neck.

The spirit cusped her fingers as if holding and invisible object. Then, she began to squeeze. As she did so, this Force Choke would also attempt to squeeze.

Standing still in front of Alexandra, the spirit clearly wished to choke the “life” out of the woman before her via the Force.

[member="Emilia Marean"]

Alexandra Feanor

What came next was highly confusing how it even happened as she didn't think a spirit had to breath. But for some reason she still felt the grip on her neck and her 'breathing' growing weaker she for a moment was more confused than scared but she would not let this happen as she focused and slowed down her body's biological processes and pushed her next two emotions.

Happiness was the first and a single memory instantly erupted, the time spent with Vulpesen on Alderaan for the few days before she had had her mind wipe. She even cried slightly but in joy at the memory and in knowing that they would be able to do it once more and that though caused her to focus on the hand that was gripping at her throat through the force and she reached out with the hand that wasn't generating the ball of light and tried to send a blast of energy right at this woman's hand. If she could choke then the woman infront of her would be able to get a broken hand.

What she wasn't sure of was if it would work and even if it doesn't her longing to protect her family and friends as well as her happiness of the past continued to gather in her mind and allowed her to draw off them and understand the force further. The memory of her daughter touched her mind and she thought of the nights she hugged her and held her instantly her eyes hardened as her hands curled up tighter till they were white and she pushed the force through her body into her hand as the small spark of light grew larger, her eyesight starting to fade though.

The shadowed form drew itself much closer to the fight. It would soon be able to interact with the spirit and Alexandra.

The spirit continued to hold its vice-like, telekinetic hold on Alexandra’s neck until Alexandra lashed out at the spirit’s hand. A blast of energy struck the spirit’s left hand - snapping her arm back as the spirit’s face winced. The hold on Alexandra’s neck instantly disappeared - freeing the woman.

Looking at her own hand, the spirit saw that several of her fingers were hyperextended - broken most likely. Blood oozed from the lacerations caused by the blast. Yet, the spirit simply smiled and looked to Alexandra.

You’re good, stranger,” harshly whispered the spirit.

In the next moments, the spirit demonstrated why she was a terror while fighting in the Field of Blades. Dozens of swords were embedded in the ground surrounding Alexandra and the spirit. All came from the massive gears and cogs that hovered in the orange sky.

In a single, smooth motion, the spirit jerked her right hand to just in front of her - positioning her lightsaber blade perfectly vertical. The spirit’s eyes shifted into a fiery orange color. In that instant, all of the blades surrounding the pair straightened themselves and began to shine. Just a moment after, the affected blades ripped themselves out of the ground and levitated in the air.

Then, the spirit pointed her lightsaber blade at Alexandra. All of the blades levitating then sharply turned to Alexandra - pointing the tips of their blades at the woman. A second after all the swords positioned themselves, the spirit slashed her blade to her right.

Upon doing that, all of the swords and blades rushed toward Alexandra. The swarm of dozens of blades threatened to pierce and stab the woman and came from almost every direction. Different parts of her body were targeted by a different sword - ranging from her head, to arms, to torso, to legs. Some spare swords even aimed for the empty space surrounding Alexandra to ensure a hit if she attempted to dodge. Momentum also kept the swords in flight at this point.

The spirit watched with glee - anticipating a gory scene. Yet regardless of the damage the attack did or not, the spirit’s rampage in the Fields would soon come to an end.

[member="Emilia Marean"]

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra's mind flashed faster than her body and she diverted almost all the energy she had defensive wise, not risking the ball of light in her other hand yet, into a telekinetic barrier as she tried to move to the side... that didn't stop them though. Pain, pain was the thing that flooded her mind as one blade impacted into her right shoulder, another into her right leg as she was sent tumbling to the ground and called out for a moment as her hands clenched tight and she was done with this spirit. She didn't have much more she could draw on but she felt the power already growing to be too much to handle. Reaching with her left hand, she drew the blade out of her leg with a pained gasp, not bothering with the blade in her shoulder yet as she forced herself to one knee and smiled.

"I hope this works..." That was all she said in the pain filled voice as she raised her hand and presented the ball to Daella with a smile. "Please understand... i won't let you take my family from me or me from them." She breathed in and flooded her body and the area around them with the light as it eminated from her hand and she screamed out a bit as she still had traces of Hel's dark form in her, though they were not like what a darksider would feel from the ability. No what she felt as mild burning and the blade's wound hurting worse. The dark side entity would be hit with the full force of this power, its light barraging Daella for moments upon moments. Alexandra continued to push the power, her body becoming slowly overwhelmed as she knew she would have to be careful how much power she left off because there was no vulpesen to heal her this time. With a final push she let her aura funnel into the power as its light reached out over the ground for a full thirty seconds before dying with Alex still on one knee, staring forward and somehow her coughs bringing up blood. Who knew a dead woman could bleed in hell. Her eyes rose slowly though, unsure how much damage Daella took if any from that.

A few snickers escaped the spirit’s lips as she saw Alexandra get pierced by a few blades. She began to walk toward Alexandra with confident strides. The grip on the spirit’s lightsaber tightened as she looked to perform the killing blow.

Then, a light tore through the air from Alexandra’s hand. The beam washed over the spirit. The lingering clouds in the air parted as the light touched it - creating a cone of clear air amidst the dark side miasma that permeated the Field of Blades. The spirit shielded her eyes from the light with her arms and grunted.

After the blinding light subsided, the spirit lowered her arms and glared at Alexandra. Her eyes were no longer a fiery orange - displaying only an icy blue. She scowled at Alexandra with her crimson lightsaber still lit.

I don’t know what you were trying to pull,” claimed the spirit.

The miasma began to close around the now-clear air - reclaiming what Alexandra had taken from it. It came from the seemingly endless miles of the Field of Blades that surrounded the spirit and Alexandra.

This entire plane is of the dark side!” roared the spirit.

The spirit began its march toward Alexandra once more. The dark side infested cloud was soon to reach her.

The sound of a single step upon dirt and sand emanated from behind Alexandra. Immediately, the spirit ceased her forward progress. She looked above and past Alexandra - who was just on a knee.

You…” whispered the spirit.

You,” she began as her voice picked up intensity, “You! YOU!

A being behind Alexandra reached out toward the spirit with its right hand. It twitched its slender fingers. Before the miasma could have touched the spirit that looked like a scarred Daella, the spirit disintegrated into what appeared to be a solid shape of light. A blinding light shined through the miasma for a moment before it jetted up into a gear high above the Field of Blades. Nothing of the spirit that fought Alexandra remained.

With the threat vanquished, the being behind Alexandra lowered its arm and told her with a feminine, familiar voice, “Get up.

Then, the being turned around and began to walk back from whence it came - back in the direction that the shadowed form could have been spotted from earlier. The being stopped for but a moment to turn toward Alexandra - revealing another familiar face - and tell her, “Leave these Fields. Stay too long here, and the dark side will drive you mad.

[member="Emilia Marean"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom