Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private In The Depths Of Hell

sith-red.png

Focus on something.

The first thing that came to mind was Quinn. All her memories she had of the girl, their relationship. The joy, anguish, jealousy, and love she'd felt. And yet, that was a trap. And she knew it. That wasn't herself. Well, it was, but it was too easy to just loose herself if that was her focus. So she turned it to a different thought on who she was. Who she'd been, while she was alive. And the moments that made her, her.

Most of them were filled with hate. Her struggle under the Sith Empire. Her hatred of Vulcanus. The Zambrano dynasty that had abandoned it. She was Alina Tremiru. Her scars had long healed over from the Anima that coursed through her very being. A woman who survived hell and back from her family, her allies, her betters, to become someone powerful. Those were the thoughts she focused on to keep herself, herself.

She felt the connection. A bridge between Quinn and the body within the tank. She followed it. Nothing had to be more difficult than keeping herself from being torn apart like she was trying inside Quinn, right?

Nope. The moment she reached for that bridge and exited as the black mist Quinn had found in that hellish landscape she nearly lost herself in that instant. The dead were not supposed to walk the world of the living. Quinn had been a barrier to keep the very Force they were using from trying to assimilate her back into the flow. It was that sheer hate she felt that kept her together. And what she dove deeper in. She screamed like a banshee before throwing her misty form into the vessel.

The body didn't move at first. After a few tense seconds, the body itself shut down. The heartbeat ceased. But the body didn't die. Alina's eyes opened wide, pitch black at first until the iris's focused into a deep, blood red. She didn't panic in the tube, more looked around. Raised a hand to look it over before closing it into a fist. She was alive again. Or at least as alive as she could get.

Quinn Varanin Quinn Varanin

quinnposttop.png

//: Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru //:​

nAEbAR.png
Quinn felt a burning flow from her chest and through her arms. She wondered if that was Alina leaving her body. Everything hurt as she held the body's face making sure the connection was never broken. Quinn held her breath when the burning ended and waited. The body twitched and then fell limp. Panic surged through her and Quinn let go of the body's head and sat up on her knees. She needed to get Alina out of the tube to try and save her. Losing her here would have made everything she had studied and done be for naught. There was no going back from this, no do-overs.

"Alina? Alina? Alina!" she repeated the woman's name. Quinn was scared and her scrambling showed it. The body moved and Quinn paused for just a moment waiting to see what more happened. Alina was there or she assumed as much, either way, she needed to pull her out. The girl lean forward, arms hooking the best they could under the body's arms. She pulled and in the process stood up to try and add leverage to her efforts. Sounds of splashing bacta fluid echoed until Quinn fully drew Alina out of the vat.

The bacta fluid clung to her clothing and her hair as she looked at Alina sitting only a few inches away from her. From everything Quinn could gather from what she could see and feel through the force - Alina had potentially completed the transfer. Yet, she wasn't sure if Alina was Alina or if there were missing pieces to her memory. Quinn crawled towards the woman with some caution, but she wanted to be near her. "Alina? How are you feeling?"

Quinn pushed her hair behind her ears as she crawled a little closer. "Is there anything I can do to help you?"

sith-red.png

"Quinn."

Alina spoke softly, reaching a hand up to gently touch the woman's cheek. She smiled, revealing the fangs that had already begun to elongate. Sangnir. Her very essence, the anima that made up her soul, it had already changed this body to match somewhat what she had been prior. Though, she was weak. Weak and hungry. And yet, so very much in control. She sat up further, looked to the tank she had been in.

"I need food. I want food. I haven't eaten in.. .. How long was I dead for, exactly?" She remembered. She remembered a good amount. Everything that had brought her to where she was today, Quinn who had dove into hell itself to bring her back. And yet, there was something she probably had forgotten. Something that was important. She could feel it, somewhere in the back of her mind.

Whatever it was, she was certain Quinn would remind her.

"We didn't bring clothing for me when we came here, did we?"

quinnposttop.png

nAEbAR.png
Quinn smiled, she melted into the familiar touch as she watched the fangs of the Sangnir. It answered her question about what form of Alina would return to her. "How long?" Quinn began to count, she had lost a sense of time when she was trying to find a way to find a way to contact the woman. "Seven Years." Her stomach turned the moment she answered. So much time was lost between them, but she did her best not to focus on it.

The seven years didn't count the time she had galivanting around the galaxy chasing Vesta trying to find a sense of closure with the Sith. Quinn knew she should have cut her losses with the woman, but there was an obsession when it came to Vesta during that time. "We didn't." Quinn slipped off her cloak, shook off the leftover bacta gel, and draped it over Alina's shoulders.

"As for your hunger, I can help with that." She held out her wrist and paused, "Unless…" Quinn pulled her arm back and brushed her hair aside exposing her neck. "I trust you and I know it would be better if you ate now than later." Quinn was born of pure force energy, which had to be something more potent than any random person they came across.

"Don't argue, you know I'm right about this."

sith-red.png

"That's all?"

It felt so, so much longer. Alina's face twisted in some form of confusion for the moment before she again focused on Quinn. Smiled. A soft, warm smile despite the coolness of her body. "Though, you look exactly how I remember. .. Has it really been years?" It didn't feel like it'd been that long, either. The lack of time in hell had truly messed with her ability to differentiate the hours. Another thing she'd have to remember and relearn.

Though she did blink in surprise as Quinn bared her neck. She cleared her throat, very much eyeing the exposed flesh for what it was to her. A drug. Quinn's pure essence, her outright connection to the Force, it made for the most addictive form of Anima Alina had experienced. It wasn't a sensation she'd forgotten. She closed her mouth, pulled her eyes away before she did end up drooling like an addict.

"I don't know if I really could hold myself back. Do you understand how.. Addictive you are?"

quinnposttop.png

nAEbAR.png
"I have good genes I guess." Quinn chuckled softly. Her birth mother still looked barely old enough to have adult children. The force pulsated with Alina's hunger, Quinn felt her stomach twist mimicking the feeling. "Alina, you need it though." She insisted, "I trust you, I know you'll stop. I need you to be strong enough to get back to Coruscant."

A hand gently caressed the curve of Alina's face, "Tell me how addictive I am." Quinn whispered leaning into Alina, giving her a soft kiss on her cheek. She remembered the last time Alina had fed on her, it was dangerous, but still, the Sangnir didn't kill her. The body was being nourished enough to keep it from dying and Alina had been dead for years. This was something that needed to be done and Quinn didn't know how to convince Alina.

Quinn knew she couldn't force Alina to bite her, if she would cut herself she could push the woman into a frenzy. "Alina, please don't worry about this. I told you, things would be fine. We can find a more suitable source of Anima after we get out of here."

She offered her neck once more, "I just ask, can you at least hold me when you do - make it a bit more comfortable?"

sith-red.png

Alina reached a hand up, gently putting a finger to Quinn's lips to stop her from speaking. Just for a moment. Smiled a bit warmer despite the almost predatory glint in her eyes. She was utterly famished and she knew it. Every part of her ached to give in to the red thirst that hazed her minds reason. Anyone else, and she would've, even without their invitation, devoured completely. But this, listening to Quinn try so much to convince her, knowing just how weak Alina was.

Not that she was that weak. To a Sangnir, yes. But she lowered her hand, pulled Quinn closer with a strength that still outweighed a human's. "You can't do that.. I'll loose all sense of reason if you keep being so alluring." She leaned forward, as if to finally give in to the demands of the shorter woman, but didn't. Not right away. Instead she stole a kiss. Brief, and yet meaningful. Even now Quinn was still trying to save her.

"I'm only taking what I need to function. I'll satisfy the rest of the hunger with as many others as necessary." That she wasn't compromising on. Until they were truly somewhere safe. Quinn had just literally brought her back to life, so she had no doubt Quinn was exhausted. So she bit down, gently holding Quinn close all the while. Drained just enough of the anima she needed to pull the haze away and get feeling back into her limbs before she leaned back up. Wiped her lips of the red that had formed on them.

".. Perhaps I took too much. Do you need me to carry you?"

quinnposttop.png

nAEbAR.png
The kiss quieted the Echani's demands for the time being. She knew what Alina was doing, but Quinn wasn't going to complain. The brief closeness was something she had longed for. As Alina pulled away, Quinn cupped her cheek and grazed her thumb gently along the woman's face. "Okay." Her voice was quiet and a sudden familiar pain coursed through her already tired frame. Quinn caught her breath as she fought to cry out in any sense of pain knowing that it would fade in a few seconds.

Alina held her close and the princess found an odd comfort through the ordeal. It was different than she remembered. Alina was gentler and in more control as she fed on her. Quinn figured it was the circumstances of the events, but even then a seven-year hunger must have been worse than being near death.

Her vision flickered in and out of focus, maybe she was more tired than she had anticipated. Alina was finished and Quinn watched as she wiped the remnants of her feast from her lips. "I'm…" she paused almost forgetting what and where they were. "I'm okay? But maybe…" Quinn tried to stand, but every limb felt heavy and she desperately wanted to sleep for several days. "Okay, maybe, yeah…" She nodded and clung to Alina, fingers gripping tightly onto the cloak that draped over the Sangnir's shoulders. "I can be your clothes," a disoriented Quinn giggled as she booped the tip of Alina's nose.

sith-red.png

Alina blinked at the boop of her nose. For a moment she just stared at the other woman, her expression blank. But it softened into a purer smile as she leaned down to nuzzle her nose against Quinn's own. Just for a brief moment before she stood up. "I'm sure I look fantastic dressed with a princess, no? Even after being dead seven years." It wasn't so much the blood as it was the Anima within, wasn't it? It meant she'd have to protect her, at least until this loopiness faded.

No, she'd do that forever now. Forever and always. Not something she'd say while Quinn seemed so delirious, but something she'd bring up eventually.

She carried Quinn close to her chest, walking through the familiar lab and yet, it was different now. She could feel the pulse of the clones in their vats like always, but there was something.. More. With the haze lessened.. Ah. Alina breathed deeply. It was an unnecessaries movement as Sangnir had no need for air, but it felt right. The Force. She could feel it. She could before her death, but the sensation had driven her mad.

Not so much now.

"It's good to be back, I think."

quinnposttop.png

nAEbAR.png
The brief rest that Alina granted to Quinn by carrying her, allowed the Echani to orient herself better. The surge of emotions and the energy she needed to expend to rip through the Netherworld as well as transfer essence. Had Quinn burning the candle at both ends. It was worth it though. She had Alina back and she was saved from whatever hellscape laid claim to the Sangnir.

Quinn nestled into Alina as they made the trek back to the ship. Dromond Kaas was a place that she hadn't seen in years, but she would return. A thought crossed her mind as they made it to the ship. Quinn tapped Alina, signaling she was okay to move on her own, and slipped from the woman's grip.

"You think?" Her head tilted slightly, confused by the comment. It must have been a jarring experience, one moment floating around in the nether and then suddenly walking again. Quinn ran the tips of her fingers gently along Alina's face, it felt surreal to finally have the woman back. As much as she wanted to kiss her, Quinn knew they had to get situated and Alina needed to eat more to fully be sustained. Getting onto the ship, Quinn held her hand up, "Wait here." She moved towards the back near the sleeping quarters. Sounds of rummaging echoed under the hum of the ship as it powered up. Quinn happily appeared moments later holding a bag. "You left some of your old clothes here, I've kept them this whole time…" Embarrassed, Quinn's eyes didn't fully meet Alina's. "I couldn't fathom parting with them." She handed the bag to her.

"I had completely forgotten about it until you mentioned having clothes brought with us." Quinn raised an eyebrow as she could sense through the Force hints of the Sangnir's emotions. She hadn't been able to before, but now she could. There were hints of uncertainty and Quinn placed her hand on the woman's arm. "Is everything okay Alina, is heading back to Coruscant okay? Or would you rather go somewhere else?"

sith-red.png

"I'm still.. I am back, right?"

There it was. As Quinn settled down Alina just looked about, frowning. It wasn't something she imagined herself, right? This was, in fact, reality? There was a little doubt here in the ship that this wasn't something she'd come across in her life. No, this was real She couldn't fake the warmth of Quinn's touch. She let out a sigh, closed her eyes briefly as she leaned into the woman's hand. And nodded.

She could wait, just a little bit.

Alina tilted her head as she took up the bag. Her clothing? Ah. Alina smiled faintly, nodding her head in understanding before rather casually just dropping the cloak and fished out a dress to put on. It wasn't the most regal of outfits, but it was something quick and simple. And given she was going to end up feasting soon, why dirty a better suit?

"Is Coruscant still home to the Jedi? It might be best to.. Avoid them."

quinnposttop.png

nAEbAR.png
Quinn paused before starting her pre-flight setup and looked at Alina. A part of her could understand the disbelief, especially for how long she had been disembodied. She waited and allowed the woman to change into something comfortable, letting everything sink in. "Yes, it's real," Quinn answered softly, the gentle smile she reserved for the Sangnir glued to her face. "And I wouldn't have it any other way." When Alina finished dressing, Quinn moved and gave the woman a quick kiss on the cheek and returned to the controls.

"We can talk more in a bit, let me just get us off Kaas." She had fully intended to go back to Coruscant, but Alina made a point - especially since she was going to need to eat. "Coruscant is still an Alliance world, yes." She turned and leaned against the chair in front of the control panel. "But I have a penthouse on Jutrand, we can go wherever you want to? I just ask we avoid Eshan - as much as I love my home, my sister can be insufferable when it comes to where my affections are." Quinn didn't want to say it, she knew Noelle disapproved of both Vesta and Alina. For what, Quinn wasn't too sure of, but she didn't feel like finding out. "Also I think my parents are visiting."

A touchy subject for the Echani. She knew her birth mother was always fond of her, it was the approval of her other mother - the one she looked up to. On more than one occasion she felt the disapproving eye of Ashin Varanin, something Quinn refused to ever feel again. "Galaxy is your oyster, my love."

Quinn leaned over to the console and began to enter the rest of the sequence, waiting for the coordinates. Looking over her shoulder, she grinned and bit the bottom corner of her lip briefly. "Decide quickly though, I would like to make up for lost time as soon as possible."

sith-red.png

"My oyster, huh?"

Alina mumbled in response, sitting down in a seat beside Quinn. Leaned over to rest her cheek on the woman's shoulder. Before her death she'd never truly met Quinn's family, now that she thought about it. And it wasn't like Quinn could meet her own. Alina had killed her own mother after all. And the others were.. Scattered. Perhaps she should really work on reuniting the Tremiru. "Jutrund will work." She did raise a brow briefly as she glanced up to Quinn. There was a pause before she realized exactly what Quinn was suggesting.

And Alina just smirked.

"The sooner, the better. If you're not too woozy after the little nibble earlier."

quinnposttop.png

nAEbAR.png
Quinn didn't care anymore about anything else in the galaxy. She finally had Alina back. She pressed the coordinates into the ship and set the autopilot to maneuver after take off. Jutrand would give them enough time to spend time with each other and not take a millennium to get to. However, Quinn wouldn't mind just having the rest of her life just to spend alone with the woman.

Smiling, Quinn looked at Alina and shook her head. "You didn't take much and I've been getting stronger since you've been gone." She leaned into Alina and nuzzled the curve of her neck, "I wanted to be prepared when I finally succeeded." Tender kisses trailed against the woman's skin. Leaning away slightly, Quinn nodded. "I wasn't going to give up on you, I couldn't give up on you."

She paused and lightly touched Alina's arm. The Echani couldn't keep her hands to herself. It was still something surprising that she was able to complete the task she considered her life's work. It felt like a dream, having Alina back. Quinn just wanted to convince herself that Alina was really in front of her.

"I just want to be with you, I love you." She stood, her hand holding Alina's. The ship had hit hyperspace and they were traveling to Jutrand. "We have a lot of lost time to make up for…" she smirked and pulled slightly on Alina's hand leading her towards the sleeping quarters of the ship.

"Hopefully your little nibble gave you enough energy."

sith-red.png

"You did rip open hell to find me."

Alina closed her eyes. Let herself lean further against Quinn. Sighed, even. Breathing didn't actually do anything for her, but even now she couldn't help the reaction she had. Her smirk widened as she reached a hand up to touch Quinn's cheek. And let out a little laugh as she felt herself pulled to her feet. She didn't hesitate to follow, instead entwining her fingers with the other woman's as she let herself be led further in.

"Oh I think it gave me more than enough, though I'm sure a couple different kinds of bites might be in order."

quinnposttop.png

nAEbAR.png
Quinn glanced over her shoulder, smiling as she laced her fingers with Alina's. "I think your mind is on the right track." They entered the tiny sleeping quarters dimly lit by small lights strung along the corners of the ceiling. It was apparent that Quinn had spent much time in the room. Her constant travels hunting for knowledge to get Alina back to her or accept her fate.

"I've wanted to spend a night like this with you. Show you how much you mean to me." Quinn smiled, a bright blush staining her porcelain cheeks. She couldn't understand why she was so nervous; this wasn't her first time, and the princess had done it a few times before. But it hadn't been this special and not with someone who she wanted this much. Quinn felt safe and vulnerable for the first time in a long time.

Her hand guided Alina to the bed, and Quinn stood holding her breath, working up the courage. She had dreamed about this moment for the past seven years. If this was a dream, she wanted to enjoy it to its fullest - so it would feel real when she finally woke up.

Slowly, she removed her heels, eyes never leaving Alina's. A soft thud broke the peaceful silence. Quinn continued, leaving a trail of fabric behind her as she moved closer to Alina. Sitting on her lap, Quinn smiled sheepishly and leaned forward, pressing her lips against the Sangnir's. Hands held her face, gently treating her like a precious treasure. The Echani pulled away slightly, the small lights being their only light in the now-darkening room. No words could convey what she wanted; Quinn remained quiet as her fingertips traced along Alina's skin. As her touch faded, kisses followed.

sith-red.png

"Quinn.."

Alina's voice softened before she knew it. There was always the idea of where this was leading, but faced with it the Sangnir's pale face tightened with her own nervousness. Death had been cruel. Even this moment was one she denied herself to dream about in ear of driving herself utterly mad with self loathing. She'd gotten herself killed, left Quinn alone. Faced with the option, the chance, part of her didn't feel she deserved it.

Those thoughts were swiftly thrown to the side as she finally looked to Quinn. She'd been avoiding looking at her directly, trying not to show the guilt in her face, her expression. That was all gone now, replaced with her own soft smile. She couldn't blush anymore, and yet she certainly was. Alina found herself sitting on the bed, more just mesmerized by Quinn herself. Her glowing eyes couldn't pull away.

Gently she held Quinn close. Leaned up in that instant to return the kiss. Loving and sweet, before she turned to pull Quinn down to the bed.

"I love you."

She spoke soft. Everything about her demeanor right now was soft. Caring. The woman who went to hell for her, who didn't give up even as Alina foolishly threw her own life away. It was hard for Alina to find her worth to Quinn, and yet she could see it clearly in Quinn's eyes. She trusted Quinn's opinion more than anything. If she couldn't see her own self worth, then she'd trust Quinn's and find it.

quinnposttop.png

nAEbAR.png
“I love you too.” Quinn whispered with a smile. This moment had been a long time coming and it couldn’t be any better.

Hours had passed and Quinn felt her legs tangled with the sheets along with Alina’s. The feeling of the Sangnir’s cool body against hers felt inviting and incredible. Each place Alina touched burned under the coolness, it was a different sensation and Quinn found herself craving it. Artificial light shone through the room simulating morning. It took every ounce of effort for the Echani to sit up in the bed and untangle herself from her lover.

“Alina?” the princess leaned forward and kissed the woman’s brow. There was gentleness in Quinn’s voice and her fingers continued to trace along Alina’s face. How did she end up so lucky? She thought while admiring her love. This was where she was meant to be and life had finally fallen into place.

Before Quinn could fall back asleep, she heard the small alarm echoing from the controls. They had about an hour left before touching down onto Jutrand and when then this small dream would end for a moment.

“Alina, good morning” Quinn smiled and attempted once more to wake the Sangnir. “We should be on Jutrand within the hour. Should we prepare to stop on the way to my place for anything or can you hold out till then?”

sith-red.png

The bliss of sleep.

It's blissful state had long been forgotten by the Sangnir. That time in that void, there was no such thing as sleep. Just her and her thoughts, alone for what felt like an eternity. But now, now she could truly sleep again. A blissful night into a blissful rest. She couldn't explain how much it truly grounded her to this reality. So deep in her sleep she hadn't even stirred as Quinn spoke her name, kissed her brow.

But stir she did, eventually. Just to grown and turn her face away. "No.. Let me sleep more.." Not that she did. Awake, she could feel the pinpricks of the red thirst in the back of her mind. Death's only mercy was the lack of such a feeling. She let out a sigh, turning back to look towards Quinn with a faint smile.

"I should be fine. A little hunger isn't going to turn me rabid, promise."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom