Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply In the Depth of Darkness... I Studied the Blade

wb1.png

TAGS:
Ko Vuto Ko Vuto
alexboarder.png

Braze perked up hearing this. Braze's eyes widened with excitement, his curiosity piqued by the prospect. "Wait, you mean we could actually go there on our own? Just the two of us?" he asked, his voice filled with wonder and enthusiasm. The idea of embarking on such a journey independently was like discovering a hidden treasure, a thrilling adventure awaiting them.

"Do you have your pilot's license?" Braze asked curiously seemingly ready to explode with how excited he suddenly seemed.

44ab055d71dc36755a77cc732953c159.png

Tag: Braze Braze
Z9U36lL.png
Ko gave Braze a puzzled look, which might be hard to notice with his mask on. “I mean for me, as long as I let someone else know where I’m heading and I don’t have any responsibilities to take care of, I'm generally able to go off world. Plus it’s still in the same system, so it’s not really far at all. Wouldn’t even need to jump into hyperspace.” The older Kel Dor explained, knowing full well that Jonyna would have no issue with it. She’d probably even get annoyed if he asked her too much. She wasn’t an orthodox Jedi by any means.

Braze then asked if Ko had a pilot’s license and gave a simple nod. “Yeah, I don’t have a ship however, so I generally take passenger ships to where I need to go or ride with Master Si somewhere.” Kodid not seem close to exploding with excitement like the younger boy was. His demeanor was much more casual.

wb1.png

TAGS:
@ Ko Vuto Ko Vuto
alexboarder.png
Braze's eyes lit up with excitement as he enthusiastically embraced the idea. "That's great! We should totally do that!" he exclaimed, unable to contain his joy. The prospect of embarking on this adventure filled him with a sense of thrill and wonder.

He didn't seem to hesitate or think about asking anyone for permission, simply assuming that they could make it happen. To him, it was a chance to embrace true freedom, a taste of a world beyond the confines of their usual training.

But then, practical thoughts kicked in. "We just need credits for the fair, right?" Braze asked, his mind shifting to the logistics. "How much do you think it'd be?" He wanted to ensure they were well-prepared for this new endeavor.

Z9U36lL.png
“Yeah, but I’m sure it wouldn’t be very expensive, it’s not like we’d be taking some long voyage to the outer rim or anything. Probably one to two hundred credits for the two of us. Maybe a bit more for flights back.” He said, imagining it would be pretty easy to pay for with the Jedi Requisition’s Package.

“Really just gotta let someone else know our plan. Which shouldn’t be difficult at all.” Clearly Ko didn’t quite see the wanderlust in traveling away from the Temple. Likely because he already has when he was working in the service corps. Being transported around to different rural worlds and communities to help out. He was also older than the other padawan which possibly play a part as well.

wb1.png

TAGS:
Ko Vuto Ko Vuto
alexboarder.png

"Wow, that's doable! We can totally make it work," Braze responded, his eyes gleaming with excitement. "I'll get things ready, and we'll be on our way to a real adventure!"

With that, Braze quickly dashed off, eager to prepare for their journey. He couldn't contain his excitement, and his mind was already racing with ideas for their trip. He made the necessary financial arrangements to fund their escapade.

Braze showed up at Ko's quarters, a large grin on his face. He carried a small bag slung over his shoulder, likely containing some essentials for the trip.

"Hey, Ko! I've got everything sorted," Braze announced cheerfully as he knocked on Ko's door. "Credits, check! Snacks, check! Enthusiasm, double-check!" He chuckled, his excitement evident in every word he spoke.

Z9U36lL.png
Ko wondered why they were still so eager. Not having figured out when Braze thought they were going to have their trip. When the pale boy finally ran off, Kel Dor simply shrugged. Figuring they just wanted to be extra prepared well in advance. Could their enthusiasm really last that long however. After all, he was really just here to tell him about completing his math homework.

Eventually Ko got back to his dorm. The sun was beginning to set and the yellow light outside shined through some of the shutters of his window. Filling a cup with water he poured a healthy amount on the small bonsai tree that sat on his desk. Enjoying what remained of today’s sunlight.

Soon enough he heard some knocking at his door. Opening it he looked down to see Braze once more. Where they listed off things that were ready for their trip. Suddenly it sunk in for him that Braze actually thought they’d be leaving now. It made his heart sink some, even though it was Braze he was dealing with. Still, knowing he would cut down the young boy’s excitement would make him feel bad. Ko nervously brought his hand back to his head. “Oooo, Uh sorry Braze… I don’t know how to say this, but I thought this trip of ours was gonna be planned at a later date…” He confessed to him, hoping this news wasn’t too harsh for him.

wb1.png

TAGS:
Ko Vuto Ko Vuto
alexboarder.png
Braze's face briefly displayed a mix of disappointment and hurt. It seemed as if his little heart had been crushed, and for a moment, it looked like he might even shed a tear. However, in an instant, his emotional defenses went up like a fortress, his mental shields firmly reinforced. The transformation was striking, as his demeanor shifted to an oddly meek tone.

"Oh... okay..." he responded, sounding dejected at first, but quickly masking it with a touch of bitterness. He turned away, crossing his arms, and gave the slightest hint of a foot stamp, but it was evident that he was struggling to keep his emotions in check. His voice remained steady, though the tension in the air was palpable.

"I see how it is..." he continued, his words laced with a mix of frustration and disappointment. "Fine. Take the coward's way out," he murmured, the accusation cutting through the air as he padded off quickly to leave.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom