Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In the Crumplezone

ONDERON, TOMB OF FREEDON NADD

Ages had passed since she had seen this particular person. He was someone who adequately understood her like no one else had... Well, aside from Kaine Zambrano , but it's not like she'd mention anything about that. Sightseeing was the name of the game today, and from her good friend, senator Jentara Vel, she and her "date" for the evening had been given permission to explore the final resting place of Freedon Nadd.

Currently, she was at the starport, waiting for his arrival. This was the first time she and @[member="Avicus DuSang"] had been together in ages.

Avicus DuSang

The Patron Saint of Heartache
Onderon

The Galaxy was in a mess. Avicus merely did the smart thing and walked away from the chess board. He focused on Coruscant. Galactic politics gave him a headache. Local politics were so much simpler.

Stepping off his transport, a black cane came down onto the steel. White gloved hands gripped the green top of his cane as the dark god came into view. Wearing a black suit, a black cape hung from his shoulders.

Yellow eyes fell on Circe as he smirked. A cigar was placed in his lips as he sparked it up. Taking a few puffs, he stepped towards her. "I need a drink." he sighed.

"Follow me."

Slowly stepping over, she took his arm and hooked her own around it, leading him towards the final rest stop before they would enter the tomb, the final resting place of one of the greatest Dark Side users in the galaxy. She had plans for him, yes, and these plans involved Dark Side rituals, Sith magic the man she was with could teach her.

"Avicus... I want you... Tell me more about Sith magic. Teach me."

@[member="Avicus DuSang"]

Avicus DuSang

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Sighing, he walked over to a bottle of wine. Uncorking it, he passed the cork under his nose and deeply breathed in the fragrance. "So, you want to learn Sith Magicks, do you?"

Pouring a glass, he picked it up with his free hand. Puffing his cigar, he made slight motions with his wrist. The contents of the glass began to stir.

"Secrets that many have killed and/or died for. And you want me to just hand them out. My dear, you ask a very tall request."

"I do. I wish to learn the ancient rituals of corruption, in order that I may use the Sith Magic against my enemies... And as part of my experiments." She smiled, slowly slipping behind the former Emperor and rubbing his shoulders. "After all, I am the woman. I am the goddess to your god. And I am the only one as skilled with my corrupting talents as you."

A soft grin grew on her face as she began to slowly enrapture Avicus with her arms, embracing him over the shoulders. "Besides, only you and I truly understand one another. And... I need your help to conceive once again."

Avicus DuSang

@[member="Circe Savan"]

He set down the glass, shaking his head. "So, what you mean to say is you wish for me to give you not only priceless knowledge, but a child as well?"

He turned to his head to look at her. "And what can you give me in return? What do I stand to make of this? Faustian bargains, such as what you seek, are not cheap, darling."

"You want the resources to regain control of the Empire. I can give you supplies, soldiers, ships, vehicles, and a plethora of raw materials for your forces' use. I can provide you with Dark Side relics as well. There's much I can offer you... But a better question would be, what do you want?"

Yeah, she should've asked that to begin with, but hey. It was good to make the first offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom