Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In search

Hearing the young Sith's question, Vaulkhar could not help but frown. Though it was a fully logical question, hearing it made him actually think about the answer. The plan originally was to run head-first into them and deal with them when he got there. But now that he has actual time to consider it, courtesy of [member="Akara Dasira"], he was unsure how to go about answering. After a moment of thinking, he nodded his head up and down.

"No matter how skilled a Sith or Jedi is, the one thing that never changed is their ability to be tricked or defeated strategically. If we go about this rescue and retrieval mission the right way, anything is possible. Now do not question yourself young one, it does not good to put doubt upon your thoughts before the battle has begun."

Turning away from him, Vaulkhar motioned for him to follow before heading in the direction of the landing pad. As he went, he began to speak.

"I'm thinking if we go after [member="Ebony Blackheart"], we'll need to track her down through space. It is unlikely they'd remain on this planet after feeling us both here. Even though we are acolytes, are connection to the One Sith will still frighten our foes. And as such, we will utilize that to our advantage, hopefully. First and foremost, we must get to my ship. I intend on using what she left behind to track her. If she has any other technology of the same make upon her, I can follow it through the my ship."

Vaulkhar continued on his way, his pale gaze sweeping about the area as he went. With each passing second it became more and more clear how upset he was to the younger Sith. He was angry, and that emotion radiated from his very being.

Another change in her position came a few hours later for her, now it was simply her upper body kept in the stringent bindings. Her legs therefore remained relatively free, only her ankles were fettered as she was placed on the floor with her gag removed and a slight table to hoist up a plate of rather standard food, meat, potatoes and something else she didn't even want to know about. She protested at first about her arm bindings and their strict nature not allowing her to even move a muscle. The guards rewarded her with tightening the bindings and simply told her to eat if she wanted to survive her ordeals. Survive she would, just she wasn't goin to do it on their good graces.

She sat there, staring at her ankles, pondering how to get them untied. She tried her easiest bet, and began rubbing them furiously against the leg of the small table propped up before her, and well enough the metal must have had a sharp broken edge as her bonds were snagged on it and tore almost instantly. Seeing the rate of which the idea worked, she thought her arms might work for the same thing. However the amount of rope now snagged on it proved contradictory to her intentions so she stood up and paced around the room, looking for an exit, the door seemed like it would be guarded so she looked around, nothing was about her that she could use to escape with, so instead she changed tactics.

"Help! Someone help!" She cried out and surely enough, in came the two guards, new ones this time, rather much so smaller than the two torturers. Their surprise was worth her embarrassment as she leaped up and wiped her foot across the face of one man and then dropped to the floor, swept the legs out from the other and drove her heel into his chest. With the doors open into the pristine white corridor, she moved out.

Within a few minutes she was standing at the docking bay of the huge ship, her own ship was nowhere to be seen so they didn't nab that either. So now she found her little problem, she looked around her and that's when that presence returned from whatever masking technique was being used, because they just appeared and there she was, turning face to face with the rogue Jedi with his two huge torturers/body guards. With a whimper she offered up no real resistance to their grasp and let them drag her rather violently back to her cell. "Wellp, that lasted about as long as i expected" She thought to herself as she resigned to her hopefully temporary fate.

[member="Vaulkhar"]
[member="Akara Dasira"]

Akara raised an eyebrow at his companion, perching himself up upon a discarded crate and carefully inspected a pear that was in a fruit bowl at the bar. Once he was fairly certain it wasn't riddled with disease, he took a bite from the fruit as he listened to the blind man.

"All of that may be true, but in order to formulate any sort of tactic we need information. That is also something we're lacking. If we make a plan without putting in all the factors, then it will definitely fall short." He paused to wipe off the juice with his sleeve. "And don't 'Young One' me. You're only a few years older, Dull Eyes."

He hopped from the crate when he realized they were moving. He hurried to finish eating the pear before tossing the remains into a back alley. The anger and malice that was resonating from [member="Vaulkhar"] made him fear that he would do something stupid.

"Yes, finding her is all well and good, but once we get wherever she is, assuming they don't just blow us out of the sky before we can touch whatever piece of dirt or spacecraft they're sitting in, we need to find out who this people are."

He quickly heightened his pace in order to catch up with the taller boy's strides.

[member="Ebony Blackheart"]

Vaulkhar nodded along with the speech, agreeing with every word spoken by [member="Akara Dasira"]. Knowing full well the likelihood of survival was slim without a proper plan, there sadly was just no time. [member="Ebony Blackheart"] could be halfway across the galaxy by the time they were capable of gathering the required information to seek her out and formulate a plan. And with that, the only thing they could do came to the blind man's head.

"We're going to wing it."

He stated these words with confidence, though the plan was clearly a terrible one.

"As much as I want to gather the proper intelligence to deal with this threat, these Rogue Jedi are a danger to the One Sith in more way than one. It is our duty to the Emperor to deal with them. With that being said, Ebony has become a close friend of mine over the short time I've known her. Passion and emotion are the greatest tools of the Sith. If we utilize this emotion, we can contend with the Rogue Jedi if make the situation more favorable to us. And the only way to do that is to find them and make a plan when we do."

The two quickly arrive to the shipyard, as Vaulkhar was full on speed-walking the entire distance. He approaches a ship, not very large, but not small either. He strides up the ramp leading into his ship, motioning for the boy to follow him. Stepping up to the computer and database set at the right wall of his cockpit, he opens a small container. Digging into his pouch, he brings forth the recording device and drops it into the container. As it enters, red lights flash and begin to cover the device. As it does so, information begins to cover the screen of his computer.

"As this observes the device, it will come up with any known information within the Sith Database, while also picking up on anything upon this planet that shares the same make or model. If she has anything else upon her that shares this devices information, we will find her and decide what to do from there."

Vaulkhar turned his attention to Akara.

"I cannot guarantee they have your ship, friend. But I still desire your help. If you choose not to, I understand and will not hold it against you. If they do have your ship, wondrous. If not, I will gladly aid you in searching for it once I am done taking care of this."

"We're going to wing it."

A small sigh escaped his lips, not trying to hide his dismay at the plan. Of course they were. Because actually knowing their opponent and fighting with actual confidence of winning was overrated.

"It seems you really care for this bounty hunter. That might be a little dangerous for both of you." Akara pointed out, hating that he had to be in a slight jog in order to match the other's pace.

Akara followed Dull Eyes, settling on that because he did not actually know the other's name, through the shipyard of barely functional spacecraft that littered the landing pads until they came upon [member="Vaulkhar"]'s ship. It was a lot grander than the simple civilian transport he had taken to get there. He wasn't really sure how else to describe the ship that obviously stood out. Akara watched as the ship seemed to read the device, glancing over the others shoulder in order to see what was happening. The height difference was now really starting to annoy him.

"I know they have the ship." He replied quickly after Dull Eyes had spoken. "I can feel it. On that ship is information I'd really like to collect. And I think I owe your little [member="Ebony Blackheart"] some thanks for giving me this lead in the first place. I'm coming."

Akara began to turn away and look for a seat before he remembered something.

"Oh. Right. My name is Akara Dasira, Sith Acolyte." He bowed his head slightly "We kind of skipped introductions, didn't we?"

"It is a pleasure, [member="Akara Dasira"]. I am Vaulkhar Zambrano, though I care not for the surname, Vaulkhar will do just fine."

Noting the smaller boy's attempts at seeing past him, he sat down in the chair he so neglected the first time around, allowing him to see everything he was doing in full. Once more he could not refute the words of the boy. If he could feel his ship, then it was likely there and he would not question that fact. With that being said of course, he could refute the boy's words that involved [member="Ebony Blackheart"].

"As a fellow Acolyte you are aware our power comes from our passion. Though it may be dangers to run headlong into a fight for a friend of mine, I will utilize my passion to even the odds. Do not worry, I will not be foolish enough to walk into a fight. We'll come up with a plan once we've scouted out the area of battle, I assure you. Now that just more than my life is on the line, I will not be foolish enough to get either of you hurt."

With a loud beep, the examination of Ebony's device came upon the screen. The equipment itself had quite a few interesting capabilities. Communication, tracking, even the ability to read the user's mind for a short period of time. Impressive indeed. And as such, very few pieces of equipment in the galaxy held the same similarities. The screen before him became a blur as he quickly read over it, utilizing the Force Sight ability to actually read said screen.

"The Sith Database has quite a bit of information on this it seems."

Vaulkhar shook his head from left to right, a little annoyed. He quickly began to search for any information regarding nearby technology that shared characteristics with what he currently had before him.

Returned back to her old position, Ebony felt herself growing more and more sore as the time passed, at least she got the window seat this time, for all the good that did as she overlooked the slowly passing planet. Boredom slowly encasing her as she tried to pass the time in her bindings by counting backwards and forwards. Continuing the rivets in the ceiling, the amount of hairs visibly hanging over her eyes. Eventually finding herself humming out a tune behind her now reinforced gag. Eventually as she counted off her forth hour of her new position of having her legs folded together and forcing her to kneel on the bed with her arms pulled out behind her and her wrists tied tot he roof of the bed. she decided the humming got boring so she turned to something she heard Jedi's and Sith did every now and again, meditation.

She sat silently for a moment before the rope between her legs got a bit too pervasive. So she stopped and started again, focusing all her energy in her senses of sound and taste, ignoring her sense of touch, reaching her own force sensitivity out to the universe, sending her thoughts afar. Before she even realised it, she felt the touch of a friendly mind. She found herself reaching out to [member="Vaulkhar"] she didn't know how she did it, or what exactly she did, but she could feel herself touching the mind of the young sith. and with that, she suddenly retracted back into her own world and found herself thinking of exactly what she had left, her contact lens. She blinked thrice and with that came a digital display in her eye, with a few rapid thoughts she found herself looking through a camera back on tattooine where she spotted [member="Vaulkhar"] and [member="Akara Dasira"] both standing, mulling about on what to do.

With a sly smile as she watched [member="Vaulkhar"] spin around rapidly trying to figure out what had just contacted him throuhg the force, she used her connection to the port so push a random lifter droid towards them and knock over a crate, leaving a plethora of shipping manifests spilling across the ground. "Thinks that's all the hints i've got in me" Ebony mused as she dropped back into her reverie, the charge in the contact running dry soon after as she hung limply in her entirely uncomfortable position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom