Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In search

Akara was looking for something. If he was honest with himself, he'd admit that he didn't know what he was doing on the sand-choked planet of Tatootine. The untrained apprentice wanted to find the mercenary ship that he was raised on and all he could remember about it was that it was filled with scum that some people still managed to call life. So Tatooine was the first place he thought of.

Why he was looking for the ship of his childhood, he wasn't sure. He didn't know whether it was for revenge, to find his mother, or to prove to the his old tormentors that he was indeed something now. Sure, he may have been masterless untrained and barely in control of himself, but he was still a Sith now. Or at least he was a part of the piece of universe that called themselves Sith. To him, it was much better than a lawless mercenary who killed only for money. Akara had some sort of cause. At least that's what he told himself.

Akara soon found himself in a back-alley pub that the planet seemed to have a plethora of. This would be the seventh one. Hopefully this one would have customers with looser lips. Akara looked unassuming with a dark brown cloak made of inexpensive clothe drooped over his shoulders, clothes maybe a little too big for him underneath. His lightsaber was strapped behind his hip where he would still be able to reach in case of a hurry while still remaining hidden.

The Sith sat himself on the booth, gently waving off the bartender when he was about to ask what he'd like. He preferred to be sober when at these joints. It tended to keep his pockets heavy. Akara turned to the form sitting next to him, making his voice a charade of charm.

"Mind giving me a small portion of your time?"

Ebony found herself again at the bad end of the law, or whatever law could call itself the such in such places as these. A botched bounty collection sent her fleeing from those who hired her and then furthermore from the person who's bounty she tried to collect on. Leading to a backwater and rather festering little bar. Now, with nothing on her mind and nothing to lose, she walked in, past the lustful eyes that traced up and down her catsuit clad body, straight up to the bar buying a drink and then moving off, pulling a stool up next to a almost sulking man who emanated a strange aura from him. Odd, but not something uncommon. Then he turned and asked her something, she didn't realise what it was at first, but she certainly knew he asked her something.

"Pardon hun?" She replied, looking at the man.

"Mind giving me a small portion of your time?" [member="Akara Dasira"] Repeated.

"So long as i don't have to pay for it" Ebony smiled back.

Akara smiled back slightly, although it was obvious he really didn't mean it. The scratchy hood over his head still hid his adolescence, but he hoped his voice wouldn't give it away. He'd rather be taken seriously without having to use any threats. Yet, at least. His green eyes peeked from the his face that was covered in shadow, once again mustering up his voice to speak again.

"Just a few questions." He assured. "I'm looking for a privately owned mercenary ship called The Donnager, although I don't have the faintest idea where to start. Any information that may be useful?"

As he spoke, he gently pushed his will along with a small wave of his hand, not enough force used to be notice, but just enough to give a little push. Although it would be useless if her mind was stronger than that of some other bar junkie. [member="Ebony Blackheart"]

Vaulkhar wandered silently into the rather empty bar, aside from a few groups of patrons spread apart here and there. The young man peered out from beneath his gray hood, a frown almost immediately cresting his face. Directly upon entering the blind man witnessed the use of the force by [member="Akara Dasira"] on none other than [member="Ebony Blackheart"]. Shaking his head, he turned about and stared at the entrance-way no made exit upon his entry. Considering leaving for a moment, he sighed and turned around and made his way directly to the two at the bar. Sitting down beside Ebony, he nodded to the bartender and ordered a cup of tea.

"Why is it every dirty bar I visit on this planet, I find you being bothered by force users?"

Vaulkhar lowered his hood and looked at Ebony, his empty gaze peering directly into her eyes if she were to turn his way.

"I got a knack for it hon" Ebony giggled to the sith she'd come to know fairly well of late. She turned back towards akara with a curved lip and a shake of her head. "I'm no jedi or sith, but I am smart enough in the force to know you tried to pull something... I don't like sith, ol' Vaulkhar knows that. However I don't like leaving a kid in distress" Ebony smiled back and put a hand on his shoulder. She could almost feel the roling of eyes from Vaulkhar as she said it, but the sith wasn't going to walk if he already came in knowing it was her.
"I've heard of the ship, in fact when I got into the spaceport a few deadbeats were on about it. They sold It I think they said, to a sith duo on the plannet. They were zabraks of all things" ebony said as she sipped her cocktail and swished it about as she leaned into the palm of her hand.

[member="Ebony Blackheart"] [member="Vaulkhar"]
Akara's forced smile turned to a frown as he felt another presence enter the bar. Of course. As soon as he played his little tricks another force user had to interupt on him. His stomach dropped in dread for a moment as the man approached them. He hadn't expected this. He'd assumed that there would be a precious few force users on this planet. He sat back slightly, observing the interaction between the two in slight wonder. They seemed to know each other and Akara was very much out of the loop.

As she spoke, he felt himself become a little disheartened that the effort put in to his improvised disguise was fruitless. Oh well. He'd have to work on it. He pulled away the hood from his disheveled and unkempt hair, his other hand gently tapping on the hilt of his lightsaber in a slightly nervous habit.

"Do you know where these men are now?" He asked, this time a little too exited about finding the old crew to care about his revealed identity. It didn't really matter anyway. Now that he knew the man was Sith as well he had relaxed slightly

Ebony twitched her lip, intrigued by the young sith, feeling a bit crowded by them lately. "They'd be back at the spaceport if anywhere, that or a bar. You can come back with me to my ship, same to you mister tall dark and blinded" Ebony snickered as she vaulted out from between the two. Over the table.
Vaulkar felt the dejavu as Ebony straightened up and stretched out, she smiled as she downed the rest of her cocktail and noticed the attention of the bargoers and then a pang of regret hit her. There were a few. Rather many growling and large and scarred men staring her down.
"Hey vaulkhar? You remember that brawl I started?" He nodded. "I think there are a few here who remember it too" Ebony giggled nervously. Her hand on her weapon buttons.

Vaulkhar turned his blind gaze away from her, immediately looking out to the bar-goers who just so happened to appear rather angry. He sighed, knowing exactly where this was going. The young man stood up, staring at the smaller groups of people beginning to pay even more attention to the trio at the bar. For a moment he considered drawing forth his lightsaber, knowing full well it would put the fear of Sith into some of those weaker willed, but he decided against it. If they wanted a bar-fight, he might as well oblige and beat those within the bar senseless and bloody. He cleared his throat and began to speak.

"The two who bought the ship you speak of, were not Sith. They are rogue force users. Though I believe they once stood with the Sith, they currently are of their own faction, traveling about gathering up ships. They may be trying to assemble a fleet to Challenge the One Sith, and if that's the case, I'll simply aid you both in slaughtering them."

The Sith's empty eyes moved about the room, meeting the gaze of as many individuals as possible. An aura of malice and power began to radiate off of him once more as he cracked his knuckles.

"Damn bar fights..."

@Vaulkhar @Ebony Blackheart
Akara looked around and saw all the tense faces around him, wondering what the situation was quickly devolving into. With all of the situations he thought of, running into another sith as well as some bounty hunter was not one of them. He found it even more odd that there was quickly going to be a bar fight. Akara stood from his seat, pulling the ragged cloak away from his shoulders. If anyone of them were going to get serious, he might as well too. He pulled his belt around so the lightsaber hilt showed boldly at his hip, green eyes taking a new form of curiosity.

"Is this a common occurrence with you two?" He asked as he carefully folded the robe and set it beside him on the bar.

Vaulkhar releases a sigh at the question asked by [member="Akara Dasira"].

"Sadly, this is indeed a rather common occurrence when in the company of the oh-so-beautiful, [member="Ebony Blackheart"]. It's just something one has to get used to on this planet though. Even a joke misunderstood by a single man or woman within a bar can devolve into a fight to the death. Tattooine is controlled by the Hutt Cartel, and because of this, everything is rather wild. Death is as common as a good beer and a beautiful lass to make your own for the night..."

Vaulkhar's words drip with sarcasm at the start, though begin to lighten as he makes the analogy involving death and such. And with that, the man steps forward, to immediately be charged by a nearby group of two. The first man, a large Bothan, throws three jabs in quick succession in Vaulkhar. The second man, a middle-aged human follows his partners attack, aiming to circle Vaulkhar and throw his own right hook at the side of the young man's face. A grin splits the Sith's lips apart and a short laugh bubbles forth from his throat. It was not uncommon for the blind to be underestimated upon this planet it seemed. Vaulkhar waved about the three punches, dodging around them while his right hand slid up the left arm of the Bothan. His right foot slid into the man's guard, resulting in Vaulkhar to be pressed up against the Bothan. With a display of strength that was rather unlikely for a man of his stature, Vaulkhar quite literally flipped the Bothan head over heels, aimed directly at the human who assaulted him from the side.

The Bothan and Human collided into one another with a thud, sending the Bothan over the counter, while the Human's head collides with a bar stool. Turning around, Vaulkhar further braces himself from any foolish enough to attack the young man.

"No need to give me an entire lesson about the planet Dull Eyes. I've been here a few weeks." He replied, matching the other male's sarcasm. "Although it seems like it's a lot easier to get in trouble with the lady in question"

As Akara finished his statement, he realized the contenders seemed to see the small framed sith one of their group and by extent and easy target. Akara intended to show them not to underestimate people. A towering Chiss lumbered towards Akara, obvious that he was at least a little tipsy. He threw a clumsy hay-maker at the smaller boy, which Akara found easy to duck under. Using the other's huge stature to his advantage, Akara kicked one of the man's legs out from under him, making him stumble off balance. Akara then leaped into the air and planted both his legs to the man's chest, vaulting off to send the man tumbling backwards into the crowd behind him and making Akara fly backwards to the other side of the bar.

@[member="Vaulkhar"] @[member="Ebony Blackheart"]

Ebony, being far moreso the physical inferior of the trio found herself crowded by angered men, no doubt quite agitated at her ill kept promise. She let out a coy smile "Any chance we could talk this out?" She asked innocently and to answer her question, a glass bottle was flung towards her head and with reflexes quicker than lightning, the bottle found itself thrown back at the one who threw it, shattering on the forehead of some gamorran. Flicking down her wrists, a set of thing metal lines folded out over her fingers with joints mirroring her own and clasping onto the tips of her fingers. When she knocked them together, sparks of electricity danced from her knuckles and the girl smiled childishly as she danced from side to side on her tall heels. Most of her assailants were humanoid luckily enough, the first attacker however was a bothan, a little fellow no taller than 5 feet, she danced around his small knife and her shin launched towards his gut, a layer of steel powering out from her latex clad skin, hardening the blow as she flipped backwards, driving her heeled shoe through a man's eye before landing on the ground and launching her electrically charged fist into the skull of another man, sending him convulsing to the ground. Two more came in and she finished them off with two punched each.

She felt her heart stop when a large man with a heavy build wrapped his arms around her, squeezing the air out of her system, while the rest of the men, about 5 of them had crowded around her with starved eyes. She shivered at what probably was going through their simple minds and instead thumbed a button on her hip, igniting her jetpack on her back, scorching the man holding her until he simply dropped to the ground, releasing her. then the flames ceased and she thumbed another button, aimed her arm slightly upwards to her right and fired off a small torrent of fire.

"Sorry lads, I'm just smoking hot right now, would be ashamed if you got a lil bit burned" She said with a wide smile as the jet of flames ceased and the men turned tail and ran while her three compatriots were finishing up. "When you're ready" She called out with a smile and a wave, snatching up a left over drink and leaning against the somewhat worse for ware bar table. "That's the worst joke i've ever made" Ebony added with a shake of her head in shame.

[member="Akara Dasira"][member="Vaulkhar"]

Vaulkhar turned away from his final opponent after sending a knee to the man's groin, followed up with a swift jab to the temple. The man was sent back, toppling a table and dropping unconscious to the floor. Though the fight erupted rather suddenly, it ended even sooner. Looking around the room to determine it was safe, Vaulkhar could not help but let out a few short chuckles. Such a short and easy fight was nothing more than a workout to the battle hardened Sith. Turning his attention back to the counter, he strode forth to where he left his tea. Taking it within his grasp, Vaulkhar took a long sip before returning it to the counter. Releasing a yawn, he turned his attention to [member="Ebony Blackheart"].

"With each passing minute, my attraction to you grows. And I fear I am not a fan of that."

The blind man turns away, facing the exit of the bar.

"I suggest we head out and question those at the landing pad or the hangar bays nearby. If the rogue force users are still on the planet and still control your ship, we'll find them through the logs at the landing sites. Sound like a plan?"

Vaulkhar turns to face the two once more, his brow perked as his gaze stops on that of [member="Akara Dasira"]. Studying the boy, he could easily see the power of the dark side of the force leaking from his body. In comparsion to many others within the Sith, he was still just a novice. But finding an ally on Tattooine that had not yet been killed or arrested was something to marvel at.

Ebony finished off the random's drink and tossed the glass aside and with a wink, she strut past [member="Vaulkhar"], her butt swinging rather tantalisingly in the latex covering it. "Hon, it's cos i'm gorgeous, and don't lie, ya know ya love it" she quipped as she went out the door, her knuckle tazers receding back into her wrist guards as she changed her strut into a slight skip as she left towards to docking bay, heading towards those two zabrak that she overheard had sold the ship.

She was about halfway to her ship in the spaceport since those two sith seemed to have something to get on about, when she felt an odd presence about her, not jedi nor sith, but rather she found something odd. SHe moved more cautiously now, looking for the source of the aura, her curiosity getting the better of her. The next small chain of events moved at a rather much so blinding speed, a strong set of arms grabbed her tight and a rag was pulled over her face, muffling her cried and with oen deep breath she could taste the chemicals in her throat. She simply dropped to the floor an felt herself being dragged off, something tightening her wrists together. And her own aura somehow masked.

Vaulkhar turned his gaze away from the woman as she strode by, simply shaking his head. He was a Sith seeking answers, not a teenage boy stricken with an attraction to a beautiful woman. It was important he remembered that fact. As [member="Ebony Blackheart"] made her way out of the bar, he once more returned his attention to [member="Akara Dasira"] and considered his next words carefully. Though the boy studied the dark side of the force, he was unsure how trustworthy he truly was. Seeking out his past was not forbidden, but with so much to be done for the One Sith, it made little sense to prioritize such a mission. Then again, Vaulkhar's own quest for answers has been on his mind lately, and had he not been conveniently on various jobs for the One Sith that coincided with his own goals, he'd of likely down the same as the young man before him. Opening his mouth, Vaulkhar began to speak.

"The docking bay is only a few short minutes away, we can get there ra-"

Suddenly he is cut short with the disappearance of Ebony's aura. Turning from the boy, the blind man dashed out of the bar. His body became a blur as he began to clear the various distance between the bar and the woman in mere seconds. Coming to the site of her abduction, he began to search around the area for any clues.

"I fear these same men may be in league with the rogue Jedi if I cannot sense them..."

It wan't long before Ebony found her new situation to be rather unpleasant, it felt like a millennia had passed since her consciousness faded, in her capture she had managed to loosen off one of her ankle tracers, a curious little device, it had a couple of simple uses. One, it tracked where she was from her ship, two, it was her only one, three, it could leave messages and forth and finally, it could read mental thoughts and translate them onto a note. And that's just what she had done, left that strange little message behind. a simple, yet horrifically jumbled up way of saying, "Find the boy's ship"

Now the source of why her situation proved to be unpleasant, was the interesting accommodation she had been afforded. She was on a ship, a bloody fine ship, and that would be fine and all, if she didn't have more rope covering her than she did clothes. The thick brown hemp ran above, below, between her chest, around her wrists, elbows, forearms, biceps, ankles, knees, calves, thighs, around her waist, between her legs and a curious round object found itself perched in her mouth. SO aside from the fact that all she was left in was her leather catsuit which left her shoulders and a large dipping arch at the back which dipped down to just above her butt. She attempted a slight struggle, but the chair she found herself bound to was sturdy and bolted to the floor of the cabin she was locked within. She sat, the impact of her position weighing in on her as she sat in her confines, not daring to move a muscle to avoid the pain that it'd bring.

IT was by no means her first time in a situation like this, it was however the tightest one she'd been in and then it settled in on her what she was dealing with. She'd met the guy a few times, and he was suffice it to say, rather interested in her for her 'Assets' So when she saw the doors open and armed guards rolled in, with a vaguely familiar and tall man leading them. She let out an almost audible gasp of recognition but instantly lost her train of thought when the strain of her odd gag that was fixed into her mouth had provided her.

"I see you just couldn't resist ending back up on my flagship" His words were thick with his course tone, and she slightly whimpered as she sat back, knowing she wasn't going anywhere, hoping the kid's ship would lead the two sith after her. Least that was the hope.

As Vaulkhar searched the area where he last felt her aura disperse, he could not help but identify the only object left within the general vicinity of sand. As his vision settled upon it, he could pick up the feignntest hint of the Bounty Hunter's aura upon it. With a twitch of his upper lip, the Sith simply knelt down and took the small object within his grasp. Studying it momentarily, he clicked a button upon it. As it began to play the final message he could not help but audibly sigh, causing those nearby to look at him in confusion.

"Find the boy's ship.."
That was all she managed to say before the sounds of binding being wrapped around her became audible, and then beep; it was all gone. Straightening once more, the blind man peered about the area, searching for any further signs of the abduction. Seeing nothing within the Force, he shook his head and frowned before turning back in the direction of the bar. This was the moment for him to decide. Did he return to the bar and the young Acolyte, explain the situation to him, and go after [member="Ebony Blackheart"]? Or did he simply trash the device, ignore the entire scenario and return to his ship. Tightening his grasp upon the device, his knuckles turned white as his fingers clenched.

"Damn it."

Vaulkhar managed to force out those two words before slipping the device into a pouch at his belt. Removing the blindfold from another pouch, he tied it around his head, obstructing his eyes from the outside world. If he was going to do this, he was going to do it in a way that would put the very fear of the Sith in these fools who dared challenge him. Setting off at a quick stride, he began his walk back to the bar. Stepping within after a moment, the very aura of the man dripped with evil and frustration. Those nearest to him would scramble to evade his presence. Turning to [member="Akara Dasira"], he immediately moves to him.

"We're going to find your ship. It's linked to that woman's abduction. And I'll be damned if I allow two rogue Jedi to abduct a friend of mine, while also disrespecting a fellow Sith."

Of course. As soon as he met another Sith as well as a bounty hunter than everything would go wrong. He guessed it was too much bad luck in a small area. The results, of course, were disastrous. He caught up with the blind man soon after he gathered whatever belongings he still had from the bar, pulling the cloak back over his shoulders. He followed the pulsing aura until he found his new found ally bending over a metallic object that seemed to play a message in the woman's voice. He felt a chill go down his spine when the audible sounds of her abduction soon followed whatever she had to say in a matter of moments.

This was beginning to get out of hand. Not only with the input of the rogue jedi, now one of the people who had helped him was probably in some dark cellar. Not ideal was the only thought that came to the boy's head.

"Do you think we are able to contend against two Jedi? Neither of us are even full Sith."

Akara could feel the other's immaturity as a Sith as well as he knew his own. If they were to fight against two other fully trained Jedi, they would lose. To him, that was the only outcome that made sense to him. Even if the bounty hunter escaped, she was still just a bounty hunter.
[member="Vaulkhar"] [member="Ebony Blackheart"]

To say she felt the discomfort was one thing, to say she was in pain would be a collossal understatement. She had been moved from that odd chair about an hour ago, but that didn't mean her bindings were any looser. Simply she was put on the bed in the strangely well furnished torture chamber. However her position had rather much been changed by her captors, she was bound in what was commonly referred to as a hogtie, except it was anything but simple as complex knots had linked ropes to her bundled up hair to her toes and her elbows to her ankles. Bending the flexible girl into an arch, she didn't even bother struggling anymore. She just grunted into her gag and prayed she found an opening soon, and then entered the jedi once more, his torturors flanking him again as they stepped out. Pulled more rope between her legs and fastened her to the bed. Agony would be the correct term for what she felt, that and utter embarrassment because if [member="Vaulkhar"] found her like this, his reaction would stick with her a while.

That's when the jedi woke her from her woes with a few words, "tell me what those two sith wanted and all will be forgiven and I might even keep you as my personal slave. Then, something triggered in her mind, memories that were so heavily buried in her past erupted from her childhood and she tried to thrash and wail and moan and groan, the stress and pain building in her body as she attempted to get free and do something. Anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom