Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In search of illumination

Darren smiled. His apprentice really was angry. Using the force Darren gripped his apprentice in a full body lock. not letting even move his eyelashes. He would let him breath and that was it. "You need to learn" Darren snarled. "You have to work to get what you want! You dont send someone else to Get what you want. I faced a Mando Zabrak that was told to get a Holo from the Temple on Mustafar. If you want it you can get it yourself." Darren let his apprentice some slack so he could move his head. and his fingers. "Im telling you this here and now. If you want something done. Do it yourself. THe only reason you dont is if youare commanding an army or troops. I will never send you out on a mission that I want completed for me. I sent you out alone to get things for yourself and you trun that against me." Darren stoped yelling now as he said "Return home badage up that wound. and get the holo yourself." Darren dropped his student and put his lighsabers up.

Darren saw his apprentice leave. He was silent as he did so. Darren gave him a few seconds of space. Darren then walked out to the little hut in the clearing. He hoped that his apprentice had learned something from this adventure. Darren walked to his ship and took his helmet off. he closed the hatch on his fathers ship and left the planet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom