Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Need of Clarity

Akodya Mune

A
Her heart beat grew increasingly faster as primal rage began to boil through her body, slowly and surely consuming her. Akodya had no idea were she was, all she knew is that it was dark, cold, and she didn't care. The space around her seemed loose and unattached from everything else, none of her movements seemed to link together. Everything was so foggy, all she could think about was plowing her lightsaber violently again and again into what was lying dead at her feet. Slice. Slash. Slice. Although the padawan was breathless, she need to keep going. She wanted it to feel pain, even if it was dead and gone. After what seemed like hours the black faded to reveal a little bit of what she was trying so desperately to murder. A blue humming blade and bloodied tan robes made her stumble back, snapping her out of her animistic anger. A Jedi. She'd killed a Jedi. Akodya had slaughtered her kin.

No...NO, NO, NO!

Akodya shot up abruptly in her bed, her own cries had woken her. Still gasping for air the human raised a hand to her forehead to feel her sweat soaked skin before flicking her dark hair out of her face. It was just a dream? what kind of a dream was that?! She thought to herself has unshed tears begin to sting her eyes. She suddenly felt cold. Trembling, she got out of bed and began to get ready for the day ahead without bothering to check the time.

It was very rare for Akodya to visit her mother in Tyrena, Corellia, but in late she decided she needed to escape the strict routine of life at the temple before preparing herself for her next mission...her most personal mission yet. She had been finding it hard to center herself as well as focus on her studies as self doubt had been following her like around like a bad smell. The words of a certain Shi'do haunted her mind, leaving her tense and...scared.

You deserve those scars for being a completely depressed idiot who can't even see when someone is trying to save you from corruption!

Lightly touching where she had been slightly scarred on her right wrist before wiping the tears from her eyes, Akodya left her mother's humble home without anything to eat, silently hoping that the streets of Tyrena would give her a pleasant distraction for a while. With lightsaber hidden away under her casual attire, Akodya glided down the stone steps into the public road where the morning light was just beginning to grace the planet. Sighing shakily, Akodya did her hair as she went, her eyes not focusing on what was going on front of her.

As she went, she near crashed into a familiar face... A familiar presence. Josh DragonsFlame, her Master, was just finishing some business on the planet and was surprised when he recognized his own Padawan.

Quickly, he sensed her emotions, and his face changed to one of great worry.

"Child... What ails you?" The Jedi Master asked calmly, worriedly. He knew something had been wrong ever since she had asked for permission to undertake a solo mission... It had plagued him ever since.

@[member="Akodya Mune"]

(YOUR REP IS 69)

regor was on his way to a informant, who lived close to the Jedi temple, hoping the man would have usefully Intel, though he mostly hade. He passed the temple and stood there fore a wile, talking more to himself than anyone. "images watt secret lay inside those walls, in its library"

Akodya Mune

A
"Master?"

Akodya's jaw dropped at the sight of her teacher, the very last person she wanted to see right now. A pang of annoyance struck her at his words. "I don't think you should refer to me as 'child' when I am only a year younger than you." She responded quickly, not answering his question. What in the galaxy was he doing here? in her home town, of all places! Staring down at him from a few steps further up the stairs, her expression changed to one of frustration. She just wanted a small break from Jedi life before her mission, just one! was it to much to ask to stroll around her place of birth in peace, the very place she didn't get a change to grow up in because of the order!

"What are you doing here Joshua?!" She asked, abandoning her hair and letting it fall in front of her face.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

(SHUSH DIRTY BOY IT ISNT ANYMORE)

"Meeting with diplomats" he said, sighing. "I was actually on my way out" he admitted. "But...." he began. "Akodya, look at me...." he said calmly, never once giving her the harsh reception she'd given him. "Forget I'm your Master for a moment" he said quietly, taking her hands gently and squeezing them, staring into her eyes, eyes he could see held the sorrows that were burdening her...

"You know I care about you..." he said quietly. "Cast aside the mentorship angle, and look at me as the friend who cares about you like his own family... What's hurting you, Akodya?" he asked, looking a little hurt at her harsh tone towards him.

"You can trust me..." he assured. "I just want to help you... Not out of a sense of duty, or because you're a fellow Jedi, or even because you're my blasted Padawan.... Damnit, Akodya, I can't stand to see you like this" he admitted.

@[member="Akodya Mune"]

(I GOT IT SCREENCAPPED)

Akodya Mune

A
Akodya snatched her hands back as soon as Josh took them in his own. She didn't like to be touched, specially not now. "It's nothing I can't handle myself. Alright? I don't want to get anyone else involved in my kriffing problems." She muttered in response. Although her master was trying to be nice towards her, his tone of voice began to get on his nerves. He was addressing her you would a weeping child. She was not a weak little youngling. Why didn't anyone see that? She'd survived battles with sith, she'd survived falling back into Coruscant's atmosphere and an exploding shuttle. She had the scars to prove it.

"It's not that I don't trust you Master, It's that I have decided my burden is one I must managed alone in order to rid myself of it." She whispered, before pushing him aside and storming down the stairs without looking back. As soon as her feet it the pavement she broke into a small jog, moving towards the small river she had played in as a toddler.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

(YOU DIDNT OMG YOU ARE SO IMMATURE)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom