Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In need of a twin brother

As the title says I"m in need of someone welling to play my twin brother. There is a lot of history for this character along with the father being mandalaiorn but been keep on Voss by there mother after their fathers disappeared.

This said he would be very protective over his sister and Mother. Also there is something else as his personality isn't set in stone so would love to hear ideas on this.

So would there be any takers.

I would like someone that would actively play him would be involved in the SSC .

[member="Freyia Whitelight"]

Write my name down. It won't obviously be Dominik himself, I'll have to make another character, but I'm on more than once a day. Like, at every point in the day that I can, I'm online. lol. I'm interested. :3

Indeed I am. I recently made a new character [member="Udo Pijl"] that can be edited if you decide to let me play him or a new account can always be made.

Anyways, happy searching :)

Many parts of your story match parts of mine. Father was killed by a jedi who he was hunting. That'd be where he went missing. He was a mandalorian. Only thing i would have to tweak is to say that Naast grew up without his mother, instead living with his uncle. That would be a very minor tweak and it would be interesting because my character hates force users and you are one. But I am a bit older

[member="Naast Vizsla"] thanks you for your interest but as I had been playing them both being born and raised on Voss as their father is [member="Xander Carrick"] .

That being said could be interest met up one of these time as she is seeking off always to find out more about her father Mandalorian ways of life.

if that interest you any as it is said that is.

As their father was a great leader for both the Silver and also help in many battles for the mandalorian.

I am making a character who is Jerico's son in the SSC. If you want to work with that I would love to be your twin. If not then at least friends sounds like fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom