Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Need of a Mentor

Having only recently come back to the site--with an entirely new character as well--I'm now looking for an easy way to reintegrate IC-wise. What better way than to find a mentor to teach a naive, force-sensitive girl without alleigances and considerable experiences? Just to note though, while I have no particular requests in who her mentor is (well, preferably a force-capable mentor), I also have no guarantees of Sayal's obedience towards whoever picks her up. I intend to stay true to her personality and interests, and if she comes to disagreement with her teacher--and the ways they teach, if severe enough she'll just run away or something along those lines.

@[member="Zedova Jaeger"] A link to your character bio would be lovely, if you don't mind. Also, she weighs 420lbs (ayylmao) due to the muscle density of the Alunrovaan.

@[member="Sierra Momoa"] If I'm being picky, I'd probably prefer a force-sensitive mentor, one which holds wisdom and clarity in their beliefs and philosophy to confidently guide the inexperienced. Other than that, I have few qualms with who she's getting.

@[member="Spencer Jacobs"] I'm very interested in placing Sayal under Spencer's tutelage, especially considering her particular experience in mental-based force techniques over physical techniques. I've yet to fully read your bio as I'm about to go eat, but afterwards I'll be sure to express my interests.

Also, I updated Sayal's bio a bit, particularly expanding on the basics a bit. I already have a larger view of Sayal's backgrounds and characteristics that have yet to be listed down in her profile, so if you guys have any specific questions I'll be more than happy to answer them. Thanks for having some interest in this character of mine, by the way--I really appreciate it [:

[member="Sayal Duulheim"]

I have one or two who could do that. [member="Cathbodua"] a steadfast healer and trainer who remains firm in her teachings and [member="Quenladose"]. Though I can say if you have a chance to be with spencer take it. SHe can be cool

[member="Sierra Momoa"] Aye, I think I will take Spencer up on the offer. I do have interest in both Cathbodua and Quenladose, but neither of them are quite what I wanted for Sayal, unfortunately. That being said, if you're still up for it [member="Spencer Jacobs"] it would be lovely to have you mentor this character. I'll PM you at some point with some ideas regarding how to go about pitting them together in a thread, or if you have any ideas feel free to hit me up first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom