Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In need of a master/trainer/something.... thats right something

alright now that was a horrible title.... anywho Sargon is a force sensitive he just doesn't know it yet. I've got some plans for him but was wondering if anyone would be interested in being his master/trainer. He dislikes the force and distrusts force users as a whole. He is willing to make judgements as individuals he just simply thinks their powers are unnaturally god like for the normal man.

he'll have extreme difficulty using the force in anything nonphysical. Speed, strength, healing and oddly enough a bit of precog will be his strengths. Beyond that though he's deaf to it mostly.

Anyone interested or have comment on my idea... oh and he's gonna be a sword and board combatant thought it be fun... thanks for reading.. you may now have a brownie.... its the gooiest not cakey kind

I don't really have specifications for trainers. Its more he just has limitations due to the way he thinks and feels so a trainer would have more or less difficulty with him. That is actually half the fun lol he just isn't going to enjoy this for awhile no matter what. He won't accept it and therefore being unable to accept himself will simply be unhappy. He will however follow orders and attempt to do whatever he is told even if he does suck at it hardcore.

Good luck on the trial btw... its a bureaucracy just slip a bribe somewhere lol

sweetness.. seriously its a rule.... dang it... fine i'll start looking.... its a cruel cruel universe... well maybe that is a bit of an extreme response.... *thinks it over* its a cruel unjust universe.... slight downgrade

adorable like delicious but I can teach you a great deal of the force. I am very good at enhancement and am one of the few who can rip knowledge from the mind of people.

Added an avatar thank you Evad.... as for trainer I appreciate whoever is willing and has the time. Everyone so far seems like a fantastic opportunity to write with so it will be fun.

well this is quite the turn out in trainers... Now I have to choose? Lemme throw these things up and see if you're all willing to deal and have the time.

This training should take awhile he has mental barrier to any use of the force he doesn't feel natural/physical so while he isn't incapable of the rest actually getting him to do it will be a process. Pace doesn't bother me one way or the other but it will take awhile to get him to further his skills.. however you choose to make him. His moral fiber is odd atm he couldn't possibly be considered sith as he distances himself from emotion... but he has absolutely no moral qualms with doing what hes told.... on the plus side whoever does train him will have eternal loyalty... Sargon isn't really a mastermind planner/leader type he'll always be a loyal omega

@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]
@[member="Dranok Lussk"]
@[member="Tarika Sadow"]
@[member="Morna Imura"]

Tarika Sadow*

Shadow Fleet Commander | Rule Breaker
@[member="Sargon Vynea"]
Still interested, the plus side of Tarika is she is a leader, and a natural when it comes to most things, I can and will teach you to harness your abilities and master them. It's cool that you want it to take a while though, that should be no problem for my schedule. :D

Thats fine with me man. Just if you make comiendations I have to make a few myself. (If I were to be your master) and I try to not teach dark side, as some of them IC Morna does not like, but I can teach you a few so you can be overall a good force user.

Alright I simply am unable to decide so I'm going to leave this to chance. You're all fantastic writers and people so whoever claims me IC in This thread] can do it... of course this could back fire and no one respond but hey the risks we take
@[member="Dranok Lussk"]​
@[member="Tarika Sadow"]​
@[member="Shinjū Aÿasha"]​
@[member="Morna Imura"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom