Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Faith we Rise, In Doubt we Crumble(Seraphina Shel'Tah)

Varus leaned his head back a bit and looked down his nose at the woman with a bit of a pensive look, though there was still an aura of playfulness there that he was intentionally emitting. "Alright then.", Varus said as he reached out and plopped the card back on the table without a moment more of hesitation. He then glanced back over at Sera as the young woman picked up the card and looked it once over before reaching down and slipping it in her back pocket. "The freight will be leaving in a little less than a half hour. Terminal B2.", she told them with a bright little smile to see them off.

Nodding towards the woman, Varus began to turn, shifting his direction as he raised his hand from Sera's hip for just a moment. "Let's go, my Love.", he said, that smile on his face growing as he quickly swung his hand back down towards Sera's bottom this time, popping her on the cheek and grabbing her there, clearly taking advantage of his convincing and convenient little lie. "We've got a ship to catch.", he explained as he lead her off towards the right hallways past the front desk and towards the terminal the woman had referred them to.

"Don't spend that all in one place now.", Varus said, glancing over his shoulder at the woman at the front desk before he and his pink companion turned the corner, making it out of view and into the hallway.

[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

The Twi'lek smiled as the dispatcher relayed the information to Varus and sent them on their way, credits in hand and likely off to spend a night of drinking and partying herself. Sera would have said something in response to Varus' direction to move along, had he not removed his hand from around her waist and slapped her across the bottom while following it up immediately with a cheap, copped feel that made her eep! involuntarily, along with hop a few centimeters from the floor of the facility. She shot the man a sharp, narrow eyed glance, her teeth biting down on her inner lip while her mouth shifted to the side, subtly telling him what she thought of that at the moment. Words wouldn't be necessary to exchange, though she already knew he gave little thought to the act as he knew he could get away with it, under the circumstances.

Instead she gave him a sarcastic sounding "Yes, of course, dear." Although after saying such out loud, her mind would reach out towards his, and forcefully enter his consciousness. I'll break your hand next time you try that, Shatterstar.

As they walked towards the terminal where the freighter was docked and prepping for departure the girl looked the large ship over a couple of times as the captain began to walk towards the pair with a waive to flag them down on their approach. "Hello there...May I help you two?"

[member="Varus Shatterstar"]

Varus let his hand slip off of Seraphina's behind after he'd heard her whisper to him through the force, a confident smirk growing in the corner of his mouth as he huffed a small laugh. "Had to sell it, Love.", he said as they walked down the hall together and found the dock they were looking for. When they did, Varus blue eyes caught sight of what he had to assume was the captain who greeted them. When he did, Varus realized that he was not wise to the fact that they were going to be joining him, but seeing as they were about to depart, he figured that now was about as good a time to inform him.

"Hello there.", he said at first, flashing a soft smile to the man as he walked up and reached out his hand to shake his. "We've got important business on Ossus, me and my wife here.", Varus said as he glanced over at Sera, winking at her with the eye the man wouldn't be able to see from that angle at that moment. He then turned his attention back to the captain and continued to speak to him.

"I've paid a large sum, some of which you should be receiving upon return. I do hope, however, that the detour isn't too much trouble. We certainly do appreciate this."

The captain of the freighter looked at Varus, then to Sera, and then back down at his datapad. "Important business huh? On Ossus? What are you, Jedi? You don't look like any Jedi I've ever seen." He snickered as he continued, "Meera didn't say anything about passengers in this cargo manifest. Karking wench, I'll be having words with her when I get back."

The man turned, spitting on the ground before lowering the datapad to his side and gesturing with a crane of his neck towards the ship. "Hop aboard. We're dusting off in 10. There's only one free room, it's in the back toward the cargo hold. It's gonna be noisy, but it's all I have. Just follow the walkway all the way back and take the last left and you'll find it. Meals will be radioed when prepared in the dining hall. I suggest you be early, our crew are worse than ravenous beasts."

The man turned and began to make his way towards the remaining cargo that was being loaded up, shouting obscenities at his crew to get them moving faster, leaving Sera and Varus alone to make their way themselves.

"Well, he's charming. Let's get going, shall we?"

"Yea. Let's get comfortable for the trip.", Varus said, taking initiative and leading the way as a gentleman should. He smiled at the man before they made their way towards the ship, Varus making it up the ramp through the hangar, getting sideways glances from the crew that was still loading up. Most of them were male and of multiple different races, but the lot of them seemed more preoccupied with ogling his pink, Twi'Lek companion. They, like many other humanoids in the galaxy, had grown to admire that rather attractive race that was the Twi'Lek, though this was honestly because of their women.

The male Twi'Lek didn't seem nearly as appealing, at least to Varus, and he found himself even wondering sometimes how most of their females weren't more attracted to men of other races. What was to their disadvantage, however, was the practically any man of any race was envious of the Twi'Lek men, which he supposed Twi'Lek women could use to their advantage, but being coveted was not always an advantage.

When Varus reached the room he stopped and pushed it open for Sera, turning and glance down the hall of the ship from where they'd come. He was making sure that none of them had gotten too curious and become brave enough to follow them and see where they were staying. He saw nothing, however, and followed the Pink Twi'Lek inside so that they could settle in.

Following behind Varus as he showed off just what a gentleman he was, Sera gazed around the ship as they made their way through the halls, smiling politely at the crew as they passed by towards their temporary quarters. None of them spoke, but enough of them took interest in her as she passed by that she felt compelled to say hello to one here or there before reaching their quarters. "Interesting crew...They seem rather intrigued by our presence." Once they reached the room that would be theirs for the trip she stepped through as Varus opened the door for her, though she glanced back to see him studying the path they had walked only a moment ago. "Something wrong?" She wasn't quite sure what he was looking for, or if he may have dropped something along the way. "Everything OK?"

She continued on in, her words trailing off as the lights flickered on and the cozy little room brightened up, welcoming them. "Well, it's better than the ground, at least." She placed the holocron bag on the floor next to the bed and let herself fall back onto the bed, her legs bending slightly as she slid her feet from the boots, dropping them over the side with a soft thud. An audible purr came from her as she felt the comfort of the bed and her neck craned slightly to get a view of Varus. "This...Feels heavenly." Her legs straightened as they hung just over the foot of the bed, taking a moment to relax and simply enjoy the comfort provided by that bed.

"Everything's just fine.", Varus claimed as he slid the door shut behind them and locked it. "I just didn't like some of the looks that the crew was giving, that's all.", he admitted without thinking about how protective and paranoid that statement just might make him sound. He didn't think about that, though, as he watched the pink Twi'Lek find her way to the bed, falling on top of it with a soft flop as if she'd been without a bed for a long and unruly march. Truthfully, she might as well have been on one, considering the fact that the pair of them had been on an incredible journey for around a week by that point.

They'd had a standoff with a pair of Sith and managed to escape that encounter unscathed because of a little smart planning on Varus' part. That had been a dangerous game they'd played, though, because there was no telling whether or not the Sith would really believe that he'd hidden explosives around the old enclave or not. If they'd had to fight, it would have been possible that none of them would have survived. After that they'd escaped one planet only to crash land on another rock that would required resourcefulness and strength of will to get off of, and now they were here. On a ship and waiting to be taken to planet number three. Home.

Taking a couple of steps towards a side door, Varus glanced inside and saw that the room they were in also had a surprisingly clean bathroom with a spacious shower, which made him smile as his mood was lightened up a bit. "Alright...", he said in a bit of a whisper, "I get the first shower.", he proclaimed as he leaned back out of the door and shut it behind him, then glancing over at the pink Twi'Lek with a smile on his face, winking as he did. "No bets, no catches or conditions. No ladies first rule or any of that. Not happening."

"You sure you're not just paranoid?" She asked him, hearing the click of the door lock. "I think they were likely as surprised as the captain that we boarded their ship instead of a crate of cargo, that's all." She shrugged, letting it drop, stretching her arms and legs with a bit of a satisfied groan. Her legs ached more than anything, so the relief of laying down on something soft was invaluable at the moment. The Twi'lek's eyes watched as Varus made his way towards the washroom to look it over before proclaiming his right to use the shower first. "Just as well. You smell worse than I do, and I am quite comfortable laying here for the time being." Sera laughed, leaning the side of her head on her open hand, propped up by her elbow against the bed.

"Besides, I think you'd think twice before wagering anything more today." Satisfied with herself, she smiled again, her tongue parting her lips as she did. With her free hand she pulled free the pair of lightsabers from her side and floated them gently across the room to the space atop the dresser, releasing them with a soft metallic clank against the wooden frame before lowering her hand back down. "Anyways, go for it. I can wait a few extra minutes, this bed has my name written all over it, and I am quite comfortable for the moment."

Varus let his smile fade as he narrowed his eyes on the trash talking little Twi'Lek. "Hah.", Varus said in reply as he stepped back from the washroom and pulled his jacket over his shoulders. He then tossed it across the back of a chair next to him as he pulled his pack up from it's hanging position on the doorknob and pulled the flap back. Inside he found a clean shirt and a pair of athletic shorts he could use for underwear that he'd packed for a rainy day. As it turned out, he'd be needing them today and they would come to serve their purpose. "Talk all you want, just know I'll be in there with the water as hot as it will go, just using every drop I can on my sore muscles that will inevitably loosen. Might take a while though.", he said as he pulled off his shirt and threw it towards the Twi'Lek so that it would land on her head.

He then stepped into the washroom and carefully finished undressing, sliding off his boots and then his pants and finally removing his briefs so that he was completely bare. He then turned and opened the shower, reached inside and turned one of the knobs, picking the correct on by sheer instinct while he watched as the steam began to rise. He then opened the clear glass door and stepped into the shower, flinching for just a moment as his skin got used to the heat against his sore, torn and beaten muscles. All at once his eyes fell shut, his mouth fell open and his shoulders lost all their tension as he relaxed completely for the first time in over a week.

His head fell back into the steady stream of water falling across his golden crown as he was almost entranced by the practically scalding hot waters, his balance adjusting slightly as he felt the ship lurch a bit, denoting that their ship was taking off. All he cared about at that moment, however, and he was enjoying every moment of that experience, aware that the only thing that could perhaps make it even better was laying in the next room, and for all he knew, she was unaware of a dangerous thing that was brewing withing her Male companion. Something profound and all too rare among their kind that could warp the mind and crush the heart. Something... he didn't quite understand.

Sera gestured a disinterested waive towards Varus as he spouted off about using up all the hot water to relax his aching old muscles and bones like some kind of elderly man. "Yea, yea. Go right ahead, you'll need those muscles relaxed. The floor doesn't look awfully comfortable, so you'll need that shower. Take all the time you need." Her hand reached up and snatched the smelly, dirty shirt he threw on her up, and tossed it on the floor with a sneer right before Varus closed the door to the washroom. With the door closed to the washroom, Sera sat herself up and wandered towards the closet area, pulling free a towel for which to cover herself with. After all, the clothes she had been in were likewise dirty, though her personal belongings she had saw fit to pack were still somewhere on Dorin. She could just as easily shower after Varus and then wash her clothes as well, but would need to let them dry for a couple of hours before they could be worn again. So for now, a towel would have to suffice.

With the cloth wrapped tightly underneath her arms, draped half a meter below her bottom she sat down on the bed, with her back propped up against the headboard, her lekku resting in front of her shoulders so that her head could lay against the cool wall. Closing her eyes she drew in a long, deep breath and relaxed her body and mind for the first true time in quite a while. Here she felt safe, able to close her eyes and enjoy the serenity of the ship. Her consciousness drifted in and out, and she became unaware of the time, her mind racing between the events of the prior week, and of the present. The world around quieted as her mind drifted off to somewhere absent of reality while Varus used the shower.

Varus hadn't known what kind of reserves of water they carried on the ship, but he had to imagine that he'd used practically all of it after a shower that had lasted over a half hour. When he was done, however, the water was still as piping hot as it had been before, and they were already on their way to Ossus. He figured it would be at least half a standard day before they got there, perhaps an hour or so less, but they had plenty of time to catch up on a little rest and relax a bit after a long and demanding mission that turned out to be far more demanding than it rightly should have. That was alright with him, however, knowing that the instant he got home he'd be able to pass out for practically the entire day unless he got the urge to work his body to the brink of exhaustion if he so desired.

As the door opened, a plume of steam raised up out form the door Varus exited as he nonchalantly wrapped his towel around his waist, carrying his shirt and shorts beneath one of his arms. When he turned and beheld the room he was in he saw Sera, who'd seemingly dosed off for a few moments on the bed, which gave him a devious and playful idea all the same. That was why he didn't hesitate for even a second as he carefully walked to the end of the bed and turned, squaring his shoulders up before he jumped and flopped across it's length, his midsection landing in Sera's lap as he stretched out and got comfortable in his place like a loving, wet dog that couldn't stand to be apart from it's owner.

"Mmmmmmmmm... So comfy.", Varus whispered as he pulled either of his arms up and crossed them beneath his head like a makeshift pillow, laying there, soaking the Twi'Lek beneath him without a care in the world.

The sudden impact of Varus' much heavier body on her caused her to snap her eyes open in surprise, groaning loudly as he laid himself across her. She'd actually fallen asleep and was enjoying the bit of rest before he had so violently awoken her, still wet from the shower. Looking down at him, she glared for a moment before moving her hand towards his side and pinching him hard. "That was mean! I was resting, you know?" She pinched him again as she spoke. "I didn't mess with your shower, but you just had to throw yourself on me. Don't worry, I'm not sore and tired too." Again she pinched the same spot. "Really, I'm so happy I could be your personal body pillow."

She pulled her legs from out underneath him, letting him fall back onto the bed as she climbed over him. "There better still be hot water, or may the Force help you, the wrath you'll suffer when I get back, after that." She turned and lifted her other leg over him and off the bed, standing in front of him shaking her head and rolling her eyes before turning and heading toward the wash room, dropping the towel to her feet as she closed the door immediately after behind her.

Varus rolled off of Sera easily enough as she poked him, repeatedly, in the side like and incredibly accurate bird pecking him as a final warning that he'd come too close. He'd almost fallen off the bed when she had, but he'd caught himself by reaching out and bracing the floor as she got up and crawled over him, and when she did his blue eyes followed her with towards the washroom, a frustrated look on his face as he did. He was going to be sore there now, but it wasn't as if it meant much. He they were both going to be considerably tired and sore the next couple of days, whether or not the pink one chose to admit it.

When she stepped into the washroom she dropped her towel, allowing Varus' ice ridden eyes to catch sight of the lower half of her body for just an instant as she prepared to shower. When he did, his eyes shot wide and his body grew a bit hot from the sudden impact of his nerves he was feeling. If she'd found out he'd seen her like that he would have been stuttering, diverting eye contact and and possibly even blushing a bit. She wasn't going to, however, and as she began to shower, Varus pushed himself up from the bed and pulled the towel from around his waist, using it to dry the rest of himself off before and pulled it over his head and ran it through his soaked, blonde locks.

After he'd gotten dried off, Varus found his clothes and unfolded them. He pulled his athletic shorts on, but didn't bother to pull his pants back on, realizing they'd need to be washed before he wore those again, and free balling certainly wasn't going to bother him after having been running around Phindar for a week without getting a proper shower. When he'd gotten his shirt on, though, Varus situated it with both hands for comfort and then raised his right hand, yawning as he balled it into a fist and covered his mouth. He then glanced over at the bed, eyeing it enviously before glancing back at the washroom door.

She's going to be in there a while, I suppose. I might as well take advantage of it while I can.

Reaching out, Varus crawled up onto the bed until his body was spanning it from one end to the other. When he laid down, his head fell into two pillows as he rolled over on his side, his back leaning up against the wall and leaving most of the bed free as this was the most comfortable spot for him. He always slept with his back to the wall, feeling as if he were ever going to be attacked in the night, he wanted to see the eyes of the assailant. Old habits and all that, he supposed, but before he knew it he'd dozed off anyhow, a pair of long legs dangling off the edge off the bed at mid calf.

With the door closed behind her, Sera twisted the lever on the shower to turn it on, praying that Varus left some semblance of hot water for her. Raising her hand after a moment or two she touched the pouring liquid to feel the heat radiate down her arm. Satisfied and relieved to feel the heat she stepped in and let herself be drenched in the embrace of the cleansing water. It was then she could feel how tense her body was, and the ache of her muscles clutching at the feel of the water running down her body. Her knees bent slightly, and she leaned against the wall, dipping her head forward, her mouth hanging open to draw in deep, relaxing breaths.

She remained in place for several minutes before even beginning to scrub the dirt and grim away from herself. Simply taking in the relaxation of warm water was nearly soothing enough, though she needed to remain cautious not to take too long. Another thirty minutes would pass by while she cleaned herself, releasing small gasps and sighs of joy as she did.Once she'd finished, she twisted the lever once more and silenced the running water. Raising her hands she gently rubbed her cheeks and eyes, continuing along each lekku before stepping out and pulling the towel from the floor to dry herself with.

Running it from her head to feet she finished drying off, and then covered herself with the towel. Her clothes would need to be cleaned as well before they could be reworn, so she tossed them into the shower and ran the remaining hot water over them, scrubbing them as well and leaving them to dry as they hung over the side of the door frame. That was when she opened the door to the rest of the room to see Varus asleep on the bed, with his back against the wall. Honestly, who sleeps like that?! She wondered to herself as she listened to him snoring.

She watched him for a moment or two, debating as to what she should do, remembering that he had seen fit to plop himself down onto her while she was asleep, she wasn't going to let that pass now that this opportunity presented itself. Crawling up onto the bed gently so not to wake him, she turned her back to face his chest and leaned hard against him, leaning down and biting his shoulder with substantial pressure, though not breaking skin, just enough to instigate a bit of pain. "Wake up Shatterstar!"

Dreams often eluded the young Jedi, but on that day he was sleeping soundly and dreaming like he ever had when he was younger. The force had seen fit to show him glimpses of his future, and what he saw was both inspiring and unnerving. He saw himself aged a few more years, a thick beard covering his face with a few more cuts and gashes across his chest tans arms. He also so a particularly Pink Twi'Lek, practicing a presumed right to be close to him in a way that he'd never allowed for anyone to be close to him. Hugs and kisses and even playful, flirty glances back and forth foretold an ever evolving relationship with Seraphina, which settled his muddled mind as he lay entranced, but that didn't last for long.

Moments before he woke, Varus could see a pair of yellow orbs present themselves like parallel moons beginning to rust in the skies above, but before he knew it a black pool sank into either of these orbs, twisting and spinning and drawing his attention in further every second that passed. Soon dark flecks began to rise across the surface of these moons, and all at once they flashed in unison, like blinking eyes, narrowing at him as he grew nervous and uncertain. That's when he realized that they weren't moons at all, but his own, angry eyes glaring back at him in a moment of reflection, but where had that soft blue gone? Why had his sapphires been shattered and replaced with amber oculars of an ominous nature?

"Ahhhh! Dammit, woman!" , Varus cried out all at once as he was abruptly woken from his nap by the sting of teeth against bare skin. When he was woken he was so startled by it that his body surged with life and he jumped with fright, his head swinging back instinctively to put distance between he and whatever the bite happy creature was. When he did he popped the back of his head against the metal wall with a "ping!" and groaned as he leaned forwards into the pillow between them, cradling the back of his head with his hands.

Sera jolted back as Varus panicked and slammed his head against the metal wall before falling forward and into the pillows. She laughed unintentionally. In between gasps of air from the laughter she tried to speak. "Well...That's what you get for falling asleep!" The girl wasn't finished though, she knew he was in a bit of pain but he was a man and she knew he could take it. So as he gripped at his head and rubbed it she reached down, pinning his hands behind his head with all of her strength and straddling her towel wrapped body across his waist like a predator about to devour helpless prey.

"And this is for earlier! Dropping your dead weight across me while I was resting like a karking ass!" She lowered her head towards his chest and bit down just above his pectoral muscle with a playful snarl. He was substantially larger and stronger than she for sure, but she was fairly confident in herself that her bodily weight atop his midsection and the strength of her downward pressure with her arms that she would be able to keep him restrained at least for a short time, long enough for him to realize he'd been defeated here as well. She sat for a moment, looking down at him with a silly look on her face, half playful, half somewhat endearing. Her eyes remained fixated on him, for moments longer than could be considered appropriate, before breaking the connection and glancing about the room.

Varus clenched his eyes shut tight as he hid his face in the pillow, his hands still running against the back of his head to rub out the soreness. As he did, however, the young, pink Twi'Lek jumped at the chance to torment him further by grabbing for his wrists in order to pin them above his head as he turned over on his back. When he did she strattled him at the waist, looking down at him with a partly devious look, though he could sense a bit of sympathy there as well.

Slowly Varus let his eyes open and scan down her body as he studied what she was in, and instantly he realized that there was nothing at all beneath that towel, and only a thin layer of soft athletic shorts between their bodies. When he did, he narrowed his eyes at her, displaying a more serious look than she was, wondering how she would react if he pressed her the right way. That was why he didn't struggle, letting her win again, though he could tell that even she knew she wasn't really winning that little wrestling match. She was being humored.

Arching his back and thrusting up with his hips, Varus bucked upwards against the woman who was straddling him, the muscles of his thighs and midsection growing tight beneath her. The next moment, he gently relaxed again, still witching her with that frozen gaze as he sank back into the bed slowly, the Twi'Lek lowering back down with him as he hadn't been able to buck her off, nor had he intended to. He watched her and waited for her to speak, if she dared, but Varus would have much preferred to let her inner dialog drive her own mind into a frenzy during such a heated moment.

Sera's grip on Varus' hands was released as he lifted his abdomen and upper legs and tossed her a bit into the air, throwing her arms a bit further up and forward on either side, parallel to his head as she braced herself from falling off the edge. A quick oomph followed and she looked down at Varus with a bit of a narrow eyed stare. She saw, and certainly felt what he was attempting to coerce her into. Pivoting her bare knees she dug them into his sides, securing her grip on his waistline just above the hips. Her eyes wandered slowly along the man's own chest, arms, and eyes. As their eyes connected, she lowered her face ever so slowly until she was mere centimeters away from his. Without a word she locked Varus' lower lip between her teeth, pulling back slightly with aggressive playfulness, pausing only to shutter her eyes and draw in a long, deep breath.

When again her vision returned, she released her hold on him, intertwining her fingers with his as her fierce green eyes pierced into his deep blues. Whatever was happening was anything but planned, and she wasn't entirely sure of herself or what she was doing, but it seemed that some kind of raw instinct had taken hold and was driving her actions at that point. She wasn't certain of what kind of reaction to expect from him, or really anything of what was going on.

Varus pulled back slightly as she bit and tugged upon his lower lip with her teeth. He drew in a sharp breath for the pain, which soon became a sigh as his blood ran hot in his very veins. She had to have known, dressed in next to nothing at all, that her little ride was going to take an interesting turn if she pushed him far enough. Just the gesture the woman made as she bit down on his lip was enough to drive him mad, but as he felt the heat of the woman's body against his midsection while she dug her knees into his sides he lost control, the faintest essence of his resolve evaporating in but a moment like a rogue flame.

Pulling away again, Varus grunted in the lightest hint of pain as he stole himself back from between the woman's teeth, a bulb of crimson rising from the middle of his slightly split lip. He glanced down at the woman's partly exposed thighs for a moment as he felt an overwhelming urge to bite into that soft, smooth, pink skin, but in his current state he could not. He'd have to quench that thirst later, though, knowing that it would ruin the woman, that is, if he didn't ruin her before he got to. For now, he wanted to torture her in other ways. He wanted to break her and force her to feel it, and seeing as she seemed more than happy to play the heavy hand between the two of them, she likely wouldn't have a problem with that.

He wanted her to need it, and as their game of cat and mouse had finally reached fruition, Varus narrowed his eyes into blue streaks, gleaming with some kind of carnal desire in them, ever growing. His face became serious as he tightened his grip between their laced fingers, bucking upwards again a little harder, but this time, as he slowly relaxed and allowed he and his little passenger to lower back down to the bed, he pressed the woman's resilience. That slipping resolve that he was going to abolish by the time they were through, as it was his game to win, he thought as he leaned up as far as he could, stopping only when their lips were practically touching, his tongue gently rolling over the cut upon his to claim that bulb of red for himself.

Focused thoughts and conscious decision making were beginning to flee from her mind. Her body and mind torn in various directions. Part of her screaming to just let go of inhibition, the other warning her not to go through with it. The demon and the angel playing their games in her mind like clockwork racing at 300 km/h was enough to rapidly drive her heart rate into triple digits. A slight shiver ran through her body, one she wasn't sure that was visible to Varus or simply a feeling she got from within. Her eyes closed again, focusing on silencing the internal struggle going on within her. She had no idea just how complicated such a seemingly simple act would be, and worst of all was ill prepared for its' effects.

Again Sera looked at the man below, her eyes following the path that his took. The grip around her hands tightened, and suddenly she felt his body firmly pressed against hers again, lifting her upwards, eliciting a sigh and quiver of her lips. Before she could speak a single word, he forced himself upwards, the motion sliding the Twi'lek from his midsection to his lap, atop his thighs, her own legs bent at the knee behind and below her, on either side of his own, while he closed the gap between his and her face.The splotch of red that decorated the lip she had unintentionally split was wiped away by its' owner's tongue in an instant. She then released her hold on his hands, instead lifting them up and around the back of Varus' neck. It was clear that Seraphina was beginning the spiraling loss of self control.

A deep, longing reflection of her own eyes in his lasted for almost a minute. Her arms tightened around his neck, pulling her partner closer, and as she slowly fluttered her eyes, pressed her lips gently against his, a grand inhale proceeding the contact filled her lungs with oxygen, energy, and vigor unlike anything she had experienced before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom