Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In dark alleys

Blessed are the peacemakers
Marcus' fist, found itself crushing down on one of the hardest metals in the galaxy, and thusforth, had little to no effect on the large Jedi Knight. He smiled as he backed up, igniting the saber and twirling it around his body. He dropped into the Djem So stance, and rolled his shoulders back at Marcus."It's funny...once you fight someone...particulary a Sith. You remember them. You feel them, when they're near. It's a feeling you can never forget. Something that you're lacking, is the finer things in life."Tracyn stood up slowly again, letting his body do the talking, as the repulse produced by a Sith Knight couldn't hurt Tracyn too much. Tracyn landed on his feet, using the force to soften his landing and to guide him to the ground. Tracyn stood up for a moment, wiping some blood from his lip. He smiled at Marcus, and then dipped his body forward. He ran towards Marcus, and then sprinted up towards him. At first, it looked like Tracyn was going to punch Marcus in the face. But instead, Tracyn reeled back, several feet from Marcus, and pulled his lightsaber back and held it at a 45 degree angle behind his body, and let out a very, very, very, very, terrifying battle cry that only a few people knew how to really do well. His lightsaber, with his force-embedded body and the muscles that rivaled that of a small Krayt dragon, and the fact that his armor nearly weighed as much as he did, Tracyn was able to put quite a lot into the falling avalanche attack.

"He's right, Nala. This is our fight. Handle the Barabel."He said calmly, going to coerce Nala into coming back to her senses and not just mindlessly attack someone who was waaaaaay better than her.

OOC:
My bad, I don't remember your character being hidden and or any different from our last fight, but the force signature would still be there.

@[member="Marcus Faust"]
@[member="Nala Tu"]

Teslar decided to step in the call of battle was to much "Do you feel it soft thing, the power that your anger gives you when you harness it?" he said directing his question to @[member="Nala Tu"] he was bracing himself as he tried to get her to fight him. He flipped his sword around stopping it upside down and taking a stance he said "So soft thing I, how strong are you?"

(Sorry my thing messed up how do I get rid of the other posts?)

Teslar decided to step in the call of battle was to much "Do you feel it soft thing, the power that your anger gives you when you harness it?" he said directing his question to @[member="Nala Tu"] he was bracing himself as he tried to get her to fight him. He flipped his sword around stopping it upside down and taking a stance he said "So soft thing I, how strong are you?"

Teslar decided to step in the call of battle was to much "Do you feel it soft thing, the power that your anger gives you when you harness it?" he said directing his question to @[member="Nala Tu"] he was bracing himself as he tried to get her to fight him. He flipped his sword around stopping it upside down and taking a stance he said "So soft thing I ask you, how strong do you think you are you?"

Teslar decided to step in the call of battle was to much "Do you feel it soft thing, the power that your anger gives you when you harness it?" he said directing his question to @[member="Nala Tu"] he was bracing himself as he tried to get her to fight him. He flipped his sword around stopping it upside down and taking a stance he said "So soft thing I ask you, how strong do you think you are?"

Teslar decided to step in the call of battle was to much "Do you feel it soft thing, the power that your anger gives you when you harness it?" he said directing his question to @[member="Nala Tu"] he was bracing himself as he tried to get her to fight him. He flipped his sword around stopping it upside down and taking a stance he said "So soft thing I ask you, how strong do you think you are?"

Nala was flung back and hit her head against a bit of debris. She felt her senses go woozy as evrything spinned. Next thing she knew she was shakking her head and saying to herself "W-what...what happened? I...I think I black out for a moment." She then looked as @[member="Teslar Rantarus"] pointed his blade at her and asked his question making her ask "Wh-what?What rage? Did...did something happen?" She looked among the others for an answer despite them all still fighting.

@[member="Marcus Faust"] @Tracyn Ordo

When @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] went to attack with Dejm So, Marcus almost smiled. The two used the same fighting style, though Marcus mixed in some juyo, he'd used a false fallen avalanche on a Sith Master during the most recent coup. When Tracyn brought down his blade, Marcus swung his with equal ferocity. The two blades slammed together, sparks flying as the two colors clashed, Marcus' crimson shining back on him, and Traycn's [insert color here] back on him.

Stepping to the outside, and slipping his saber out of the lock, Marcus swung underhand, trying to lop of his foe's forearm from the bottom up. Rage, cybernetics, the force, and raw power fueled his blow. But his rage was contained after all these years, the monster inside of him no longer ran lose, instead he had it on a leash, he was in control. And that would make all the difference.

Teslar looked at the girl in a slight confusion then he understood she had turned yet she was interrupted by the blow to the head. He jumped towards, her landing in front of her he pulled out the crystal from barab 1 that was filled with the dark side. He pushed her against a wall with the force at the same time he floated the crystal in front of her eyes "Look into it's heart and know the darkness." he said his blade at the ready in case of a surprise attack hopefully the large amount of dark side would turn her.

Tracyn was quick. Very, very, quick. Marcus would have to do better than to just go for an overhand strike to his outstretched arm. Tracyn pulled back his hand enough, and caught the blade in his crushgaunt. Tracyn smiled, as he now had Marcus right where he wanted him. Tracyn crossed his arms, and went to stab Marcus, straight through his lower stomach. A vicious, impaling, but not lethal strike. Something to put him out of commission, and maybe even capture him, or save him for later. It was all what Tracyn wanted to, depending. Tracyn had caught Marcus in a precarious situation, one that Marcus would no doubtedly not escape unscatched. It was Marcus' unbridled foolishness that brought him against him, and overall underestimating the lethal nature of Tracyn.

"Don't come play an away game with bad offense."He stated bluntly, as his lightsaber went to plunge into his gut.

@[member="Marcus Faust"]

Nala backed up as far as she could, eventually to the wall, and found herself trapped. When @[member="Teslar Rantarus"] pulled out his dark blade she looked at it for a moment, hearing his words. At first she could'nt help but look but then began to see what it was. Some sort of dark side hypnotizing blade or something. Well she wouldn't turn that easliy. She looked away and covered her eyes with one ahdn before using the other to send a force push to knock him away. After that she took the chance and ran, picking up her saber as she did. She was trying to lead Teslar away from @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] in order to give him a chance against @[member="Marcus Faust"]. She just hoped she could come up with more plans before he caught up and did whatever he could to her.

@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

When the blade went through, Marcus smiled. He was more machine than man these days, a saber to the gut was nothing, considering the area was just machinery. Using his free hand he grabbed one of trophy sabers, pressed the hilt against Ordo's chest, and igniting it. "Don't play a home game with a poor defense." He replied bluntly, shoving Traycn back with a powerful force push. Twirling two sabers now, one yellow, and one crimson.

Teslar was pushed back by the girl but her power was weak the force did not come to her as it did him because of this he was able to stop it with his own power. He retrieved the crystal and ran after the padawan increasing his speed with the force but as he chased her he realized that wouldn't be enough as she was lighter on her feet. He saw an opportunity as she approached a corner, quickly raising his hands he held onto a overhanging rock with the force he twisted it and tore it from the mountain right in time to stop @[member="Nala Tu"] in her tracks that or smash her body.

Tracyn was flung backwards, the ignited blade skimming off of his sturdy armor as he flew backwards from the simultaneous force push , and he rolled on the ground. He chuckled as he stood up, cracking his neck. He twirled his lightsaber, running his gauntlet-laden hand over the fresh burn mark against his already worn armor. He gave off a sigh, placing his hand over his lightsaber, getting a two-handed grip on his weapon. Two-blades. That was interesting. He didn't seem the type to use Niman or Jar'kai, but then again, he didn't really know the man too well. So he had to play it safe.

Teras Kasi was a mean son of a queen to fight against.​
Tracyn had learned it both from training and from experience, and Marcus was about to learn what it really, really meant to fight with it. He clipped his lightsaber to his belt, and put up his hands. The form took over his body, the teachings began to run through his mind. Tracyn dipped into the stance, and cracked his knuckles. Couple that with crushgaunts, and Tracyn became very, very, very mean to fight against. He curled his fingers, and began to pace around Marcus like a wolf. He didn't know the degree of which Marcus was familiar with the art, or even if he could recognize the stance alone. Tracyn began to shift his feet, trying to confuse Marcus as to where and if he was going to be aggressive or passive in his stances. Tracyn was several meters away from him, giving him plenty of time to anticipate movement and attacks, as Teras Kasi and his training as a Jedi helped him. Marcus would have to be very creative now to get a one-up on Tracyn.

@[member="Marcus Faust"]

Seeing the rock about to come down on her as she ran Nala had to use a teachnique she knew she didn't fully master. Trying to focus and remeber the words of her master she concentrated to let the force act as a boost as she ran. She closed her eyes and concentrated but she may have put too much effeort into it, as she tended to do, as she zipped foward and tripped before landing on her front. Thankfully she'd managed to beat the rock before it fell, cutting her off from @[member="Teslar Rantarus"]. At least she hoped it did. She stood for a moment and actually laughed a little, seeing how her plan, despite her screwing up, worked.

Marcus put away the second saber, as well as the first, he wouldn't need them for this. It was time to use a power he'd been honing since apprentice hood all those years ago. Now the Sith which was possibly a month away from becoming a full lord, raised his hand and drew on all his rage. Lightning spewed forth. Purple, violent electricity, completely filled with the dark side surged into @[member="Tracyn Ordo"], who armor or not, would be shocked by his violent power.

Marcus had no time for games, no time for some over aggressive Jedi to stand in his path. No, he came for the sole purpose of gaining power, through experience. Traycn offered him that, as well as an opportunity to wield his greatest power on a grand scale for once. One could almost say he was giddy as he unleashed the deadly torrent upon his foe.

As the rock hit the ground he propelled himself over it with the force, he landed with his body close to the ground, his fist to the ground, and his sword held upside down close to his body. He looked back at the Kamionan with a look of malice in his eyes as lightning began to crackle along his sword "Do not think that a rock will stop the dark side, jedi. Let me ask you why is it that you serve your order giving them everything only to have them deny you the one thing you that you want the most, knowledge." he said in his deep voice.
@[member="Nala Tu"]

She backed up and said "Knowledge? I'm not after knowledge. I'm a Jedi! I serve the galaxy as a defender from creeps like you." She drew her blade and ignited the saber. "And I'm done running. Come on. I'm not afraid of you!" For once her bravado came from her inner feelings. This man tried to kill her and a fellow Jedi and she, quite frankly, had enough of cowering or standing on the sidelines. It was time she stood up and fought her own fight. This was the moment Nala had to prove to herself she was ready.

@[member="Teslar Rantarus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom