Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In dark alleys

Xav Tor

X
Lower city, Taris

Howl after howl the Rakghoul tore down the blockade Xav made to defend some settlers. The foul monsters had followed him up from the Undercity after they ripped apart the escape pod he had come in. Xav had heard stories if how the planet had under gone a century of wealth and prosperity that built a massive planet-wide city, and within a few hours, the planet was stripped of its greatness by an orbiting sith fleet. But damn, the city had begun rebuilding itself over the last few hundred years. Xav grabbed a pistol from a dead soldier and shot one of the approaching creatures. He was trying to protect a dozen innocent people from 3 dozen not-so-innocent horrors. He was going to die.

As more began to swarm, from behind the group came the sound of a lightsaber activating. As soon as they turned the Rakghoul that stood in her way were cut down one-by-one. Others were throw with the force while others she had to step over when they fell to the ground. Eventually the Jedi, which was indicated by the hooded robes she wore, reached the barricade where @[member="Xav Tor"] was. She removed her hood to indicated she wasn't a hostile.

"Sorry I wasn't here sooner." she said with a somewhat embaressed tone. "I kind of got lost on the way to this planet." Another Rakghoul tried to sneak up from behind but Nala quickly threw it back with a light force push before turning to Xav and saying "Jedi Padawan Nala Tu at your service." she said confidenlty. "I'm here to help."

Xav Tor

X
"Holy poodoo!" Xav said, awestruck. He quickly shut his mouth when he noticed his jaw was dropped. "Uhh…thanks? I really should go now because, uh… that was only half the amount i aggrovated." He said shakily. "Thanks anyways. And uh, could get your name?"

Nala giggled a little when she saw his jaw was dropped, or at least close to it considering the type of mouth he had, before looking surprised at the fact that there were more coming. When he asked her name she said "Uh...Nala Tu. I just told you. I'm a Jedi Padawan sent here to help because I picked up the distress call." She then snapped back to focus and said "Wait, you can't leave now. We need to help the people still stuck here with those things on the way." she looked about and said "Maybe we should start with putting more fortification into the barricade."

@[member="Xav Tor"]

Xav Tor

X
"Listen, I know that you just saved my behind, but we should go! Actually why don't you take the people who aren't infected with the plague back to the upper city. I'll take the infected to the hospital to get some Rakghoul serum. Oh, and P.S, don't get infected! I don't want to have a Nekghoul stalking me.

Nala was a bit taken back by how rude he was acting. The least he could've done was a be a bit more hospitable to the one who did save him and the others. Still he did make a good point of needed to take the uninfacted topside. She nodded before walking past him to speak with the people. When she arrived some of them were confused as to why a Kaminoan was here, but once she intorduced herself as a Jedi many of them were relivied. She explaiend the plan and all who agreed to go with her gathered together.

The whole time Nala was trying to keep a professional composure despite being excited as ever on the inside. This was it. Her chance to prove to herself, as well as these people, she had the makings of a great Jedi knight. She felt like the masters of old who would always be invlovled in adventures such as this. When the citizens gathered Nala, holding one of the children in one arm, walked back to @[member="Xav Tor"] .

"I'll come back once they're all safe." she told him. "Think you can hold out that long?"

After hearing whatever answer he gave Nala then lead the people back towards the upper city.

Xav Tor

X
"If a pistol is enough, then yeah, I can hold out" He said watching @[member="Nala Tu"] walk away. Well it certainly wasn't the sweet smelling candles of his parent's yacht, but Taris wasn't too bad. Xav watched as more and more Rakghoul crawled out of the elevator from the Undercity. "Die, you monsters!" Xav said throw a grenade in their general direction.

Nala was careful about escprting the citizens. She kept them in a tight group and, being smart about not sure when the Rakghoul would attack from, made sure enough people had makeshift weapons out of things like pipes and discarded blasters found on the streets. She had to admit these people knew what to do, guesing it had to do with living in this part of the city and not the upper side. When they'd finally reached the way to the upper city sure enough there was another group of Rakghoul coming from behind.

"GO!" Nala ordered everyone as she drew her saber and stood between the escaping crowd and the horde of monsters.

She charged foward and sliced and ducked and dodged away from as many as she could, managing to bring thier attention to her. Just what she wanted, though that didn't stop her from being afraid as all hell at the sight of them. She managed to reached the other side of the horde forcing them to follow her back to the undercity. At this rate she would try to make it back to @[member="Xav Tor"] while keeping the Rakghoul away from the uppercity. At least now no one was around to see the look of panic and anxioty on her face as she ran.

Xav Tor

X
Xav heard @[member="Nala Tu"] fighting a pack of the vile creatures. "Eat laser, mutant scum!" He said firing off the last few blaster bolts in his gun. "Nala! I need your help!!" He said smashing a rakghoul's skull into the wall.

Nala had come in time to see Xav dealing with the rakghoul starting to advance on him. She took a few steps before one that was lying on the ground snagged her ankle. Before she could get it off others were approching from behind, foring her to deal with them with her saber.

"I'm a little busy!" she called out as they came closer.

She tried kicking the one off her leg while swining her saber to keep the others back. They'd seen enough of thier friend fall dead to the lightsaber and knew to beware of it, but that didn't mean they likely wouldn't throw themselves at it if it meant taking it, and Nala herself, out of the picture.

@[member="Xav Tor"]

Xav Tor

X
"Gahh!!!!" Xav cried out as a Rakghoul thrusted him against the wall. Xav spit blood at the creature, but in return it threw him at the other wall. What was he to do exept wait until he was turned into a Rakghoul. But wait, he wasn't scratched or bitten. He might just have a chance. As one bit down on his leg, he thrust his foot in its face. "Die!!"

When Teslar had heard that Taris was destroyed by a sith orbital fleet he got an idea maybe he didn't need to buy his parts so he plotted a course for Taris in the hopes that he could find them among the destruction. That turned out to be a bad idea because while searching for the parts he was ambushed by Rakghouls he quickly dispatched them with his vibrosword but more followed he force pushed a crumbling wall in the groups way and took off. He reached Xav and turned back to face the group of Rakghouls raising his hands and shot forth lightning, frying them all a malicious grin playing on his lips as he did. Teslar turned to the one assaulting Xav and cut it down without a word once again expressionless.

@[member="Xav Tor"]

Xav Tor

X
"Bout time ya got here!" Xav yelled over the roaring wind. "Hmm…take this!" He cried out as he threw his last pulse grenade. That should leave them paralyzed for the time being. Xav walked over to@[member="Teslar Rantarus"], the lizard man was fight more mutations. Xav needed to help the poor guy.

A smile crept across the face of Marcus Faust underneath the black wrappings which covered his burned and scarred face along with his mask and hood. The three before him were busy, killing Rakghouls or something like that, not that it truly mattered to him. Striding forward past the settlers @[member="Xav Tor"] was trying so hard to protect, the smile on his face remained as the locals shrunk back in fear. At least the smart ones did.

A man, around forty, holding a piece of piping stood in front of Marcus, blocking his path with a defiant fire in his eyes. The smile faded, as he looked down on the whelp, and without a word he pulled his saber from his hip and ignited it, decapitating the man, then storing his saber again. The settlers would scream in horror as the man crumpled to the ground, his head rolling away. But when @[member="Teslar Rantarus"] or @[member="Nala Tu"] looked back, there would be nothing. He was here for a single, absurdly long necked reason. Take a guess what that is.

Xav Tor

X
"What the…" Xav said eying @[member="Marcus Faust"]. "Who in the blazes are you!?" He called out running towards the decapitated settler on the ground. "Your going to pay." He said shakily.

Marcus would only chuckle darkly, the mechanized laugh bouncing around the walls and melding with the cries of the Rakghouls. @[member="Xav Tor"] cried out, claiming he would avenge the man who now lie headless on the ground of the lower city. From wherever he hid, his eyes locked onto the Kel Dor who had left himself completely exposed. Reaching out with the force, an iron grip would form around Xav's throat, crushing down and slowly squeezing the life out of him. He was about to kill one of them, and they didn't even know where he was.

@[member="Teslar Rantarus"] @[member="Nala Tu"]

Teslar rushed to meet a new group of Rakghouls, quickly dispatching the closes one with a head cleave. He stabbed the next one straight through the chest then he cut the legs off of one of the Rakghouls that had been sneaking up behind him. He looked around for the last Rakghoul his eyes found it sneaking up behind @[member="Xav Tor"] he grabbed his blaster from its holster and fired several bolts into the Rakghouls chest. Then a group that could easily overrun both of them rushed forward "We won't be able to handle this group we should go while we can." Then he felt it the same power he had felt in the crystal cave on Barab 1 the dark side he breathed in the power and thats when one of the settlers was struck down. Xav began to yell at somebody Teslar supected that the person he was yelling at was the one he had felt he reach through the force hoping to find the persons hiding place as he scanned the area he nearly passed it for he was well hidden but the force whispered to him. He brought his hands up and feeding off @[member="Marcus Faust"]'s power he shot lightning at the hiding place.

Xav Tor

X
"You…will…not…kill me!" Xav shout with a dying breath. "You…will…gahh!!!!" He cried out, falling to his hands and knees. His teeth grew, and skin turn an ugly pale brown. His breath mask and goggles fell off, and he grew a foot. He was a Rakghoul. his body numbed, and he slipped into a semi sentient state. Was he died?

Nala finally managed to fight off the rakghoul surronding her, only to find ehrself out of a frying pan in into the fire. All about the choas that had erupted. More ghouls had arrived and now so did @Teslar Rantarus , whom shecould sense was one of the darker breeds of Jedi. She didn't know if he could be trusted but that wasn't on her mind now. What was on her mind was the darkside she sensed in the area.

"Oh not now." she said to herself, looking around for the source.

She fought off a few more ghouls before seeing what was happening to @[member="Xav Tor"]. She knew this technique and was sure that a sith was present. Nala needed to help Xav when he was being choked but was surprised by Teslar's actions. Now she was the sith in plain sight and groaned a little.

"Of all the things I had to deal with today..." she grumbled to herself.

With no choice but to comfront the sith Nala made her way over towards him, saber in hand, and ready to defend herself if need be. All she could think was that back up had better arrive soon or there'd be one less padawan in the order.

@[member="Marcus Faust"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom