Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In dark alleys

Teslar turned to the jedi "Everyone is after knowledge whether they admit or not, some make it their life goal others chose to take alternate routes in life but ultimately it leads back to knowledge. You deep down know you are after knowledge that is what life is for. Now your order wishes to stop me in my quest by deeming the knowledge I seek to dangerous and if you will not see the error of your ways I will unfortunately have to kill you." As he took a stance he spoke once again "Do not think me weak jedi I was born and raised on the toughest planet in the galaxy so prepare yourself." He flew towards her his size giving him a slightly advantage speed wise, as he reached her he attempted to cut the wrist of her lightsaber hand simultaneously he pulled his blaster from his holster into his left hand with the help of the force and took a shot at the girls soon to be open left leg.
@[member="Nala Tu"]
@[member="Marcus Faust"]
@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]

Nala blocked the saber attack before seeing the blaster coming from his holster. She quickly turned while maneuvering herself around him, the sabers still locked on each other, before trying to give a roundhouse kick to @[member="Teslar Rantarus"]. Whether or not it worked she still commented with "Yeah? Well I've watched a lot of fighting holovids!" She somersaulted back before taking a stance, ready for him to make his next move.

Teslar dodged his head under the Kamionan's leg but her foot smacked the blaster out of his hand sending it flying. He was not unarmed however and grabbing hold of her leg he sunk his retractable claws in then he sent a surge of purple lightning down his arm hoping to stun the girl "Holovids are nothing compared to experience." he said. Then he put pressure on the jedi's lightsaber with his sword and using his right leg attempted to trip @[member="Nala Tu"] making her fall so he could deal the final blow.

Nala screamed in pain as she felt the surge of lighting go through her leg and into her body. @[member="Teslar Rantarus"] succeeded in tripping her to the ground in the process, adding to the pain she felt as she smacked her back against the ground. She had to fight through it. She needed to think fast. Nala, fighting through the pain, managed to take her free leg and kick the legs from under Teslar. Another quick kick to his face before she got up and stood away from him. Seeing a nearby destroyed piece of wall nearby she concentrated her force to send it toppling over Teslar while he wad down.

Teslar smiled as he stood over @[member="Nala Tu"] not noticing as his legs were kicked out from under him acting quickly he rolled. He smiled maliciously as she tried to kick him in the face, his scales protecting him and allowing him to ready himself in a stance. Then he looked to his right as a wall began to fall he smiled as the jedi had given him a weapon, using the force he pushed the rubble towards the girl letting her deal with it. He pulled a big piece of wall towards him keeping it floating with the force as he jumped on it pulling the force to him to keep the wall afloat he looked down at Nala "Do not try to match me for you will fail." his voice boomed down.

"I'm not trying to match you." she said confidently. "I'm trying to beat you!" She jumped up towards him with her lightsaber charged and took some swipes at him as she flew overhead. When she landed behind him Nala ran under the wall he was using like a platform and craved it in half with her lightsaber. She turned and stood ready for whatever attack he would have next after maneuvering like that.

@[member="Teslar Rantarus"]

Teslar's serpent like tongue slipped out as if tasting the air "Ah but trying and doing are two different things I can taste the desperation, the fear that you won't make it out of here alive." He dodged the girl's saber and jumped to the other piece of wall as he threw the other at the Jedi.
@[member="Nala Tu"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom