Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG In Comes The Wookiee

Arthakk

Friendly Neighbourhood Wookiee

chewbacca-star-wars.gif

Now that I've gotten your attention.

Looking to do a few thread with my new furball, any kind of thread is welcome. And don't worry he has a translator droid, well just the head though, since he ripped the rest of the body so he doesn't have to wait for the droid to waddle to him. So theres no problem if you don't speak Shyriiwook and as long as you're not a trandoshan.​

Last edited:

Arthakk

Friendly Neighbourhood Wookiee
Need a pilot or a mechanic? Might be a fun reversal of the Solo trope for these two to team up
Would never say no to a pilot since Arthakk can get sleepy whilst piloting, i'll dm so we can discuss it further
Like a walking teddy bear...

It might be a little painful for her, but it could be fun for Daiya and Arthakk to run into each other. She usually roams around on Denon, if he ever has reason to visit, like for a bounty.
Arthakk is always roaming to different planets so Denon is definitely plausible, i'll send you a dm too so we can brainstorm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom