Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In case anyone's interested...

It's no secret to anyone that knows Varus that he's been a little off the last few months. Things are going on with him that plague most people of the galaxy, making him no better or worse than anyone else. The catch with Varus is, that he never opens up to anyone or shares personal woes. He prefers not to place his life's weight on others, which is something he's never done and might not ever will.

This thread marks the beginning of Varus working everything out on his own, though others are welcome to take part. It's always good to know others care, after all, but as far as I'm concerned this thread's free game to anyone. I left it open to all writers. I just thought I'd post here to see if anyone specifically wanted to be a part of the thread.

Thanks, doods! ^_^

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/46917-a-stiff-drink-to-dull-the-sensesopen/

[member="Kian Karr"] - The more the merrier, ya creeper. :p

I wasn't addressed in this first reply to the thread, so I'm going to wait and see if anyone else want's to join before I post again. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom