Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Alderaan places...

QR8zo5J.gif

(Leaving the gif there because it's good)

Since my original post got misunderstood (Thank you to the people who brought it to my attention, it was directed toward Elijah, not Isis) I'll re-state my point not in the joking matter that only myself and Eli would understand (Probably explains a lot) but bluntly and normally.

Eli, before you make plans with me and then do something like this, please talk it out with me first. I don't appreciate being gone behind for plans we literally just made yesterday, without even knowing. Thank you.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Joshua DragonsFlame said:
QR8zo5J.gif

(Leaving the gif there because it's good)

Since my original post got misunderstood (Thank you to the people who brought it to my attention, it was directed toward Elijah, not Isis) I'll re-state my point not in the joking matter that only myself and Eli would understand (Probably explains a lot) but bluntly and normally.

Eli, before you make plans with me and then do something like this, please talk it out with me first. I don't appreciate being gone behind for plans we literally just made yesterday, without even knowing. Thank you.
Hey, it's for FUTURE planning. I intend to get some light-side training, then get kidnapped by the Sith LATER to balance it out. I NEVER intended to backstab you. It's just I wanted to set it up before anything else.

Jak Sandrow

Ahem. It's gonna happen.

Pandeima: "I don't think it is, unfortunately. We must live as we are... And while I am good, I am Dark. Nothing's going to change that, my love." She sighed, simply moving closer to Jak. She loved him so dearly, and didn't want to let him go.

"Give me a kiss, will you?"
suspicious kiss is suspicious

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
This is funny, the sith are refusing to convert another to their cause... this is so unlike the stories everybody has heard of while being a child...

And here I thought the sith would be more open to building their ranks, yo. :D

@[member="Tyrin Ardik"]

Sith will almost always have a method to their madness. An individual may kidnap for his own personal fun, but the Sith, as a faction, won't kidnap anyone unless it fills a higher goal.

Which means Elijah isn't important enough for the Sith to go out of their way to find. If Circe wants to 'kidnap' him, ok, cool... but Tyrin isn't going to order his seizure just because the writer wants it to happen.

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Man, I'm the Emperor. I'm allowed to be picky in choosing my converts. Besides, forceful conversion always ends up backfiring. Willing subjects are much more productive than the conscripts.

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
@[member="Tyrin Ardik"] Honestly I think he's a willing participant... but like You stated Mr. Emperor you have the right to be choosy. :D

Jak Sandrow

Disciple said:
Just because the writer is willing doesn't mean the character would be... and if the writer forces the character to be then we've got some problems.
I am willing, and my char is somewhat less than willing. So he says. But in all actuality, he's not really that far from tipping to the Dark Side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom