Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In a place like this. (Open to all Val'Kar. Otherwise, ask)

Grabbing the tank of air from the cargo hold, I readjusted my mask that covered my muzzle. The tube that led to another tank secured on my back via straps. Moving around the ship was rather hard since it was made for a person that was much smaller than me. The door ways were just under my height, forcing me to duck under the frame to leave. This ship, the Marigold, had crashed on my asteroid where my Clan lived.

Jumping from the wreckage, I ran on three of my four arms towards the village. I was going to sell this extra tank for some food that would be mine. It could be used for something out here. My Purple mane followed me like a trail of colored flames. With the single green bead in my mane, it smacked against my back as I ran. getting ever so closer to the walls of rock that had been moved to form some defenses around the village.

Jumping over them and into the city, I could see people going along their day around me. Moving through them, well more so they moved around me like I had the plague, I moved to the Oxygen shop and traded 13 of the animals we called, Filri'kn as it was translated into basic. But really they looked like bats that would feed off of the ships. Carrying all of them away from the man, I started to make my way home. being purple meant I was not wanted here. But in my heart, soon, I would change that.

@[member="Zeek"].

Zeek

Z
Home, Zeek's home. A place that he had been away from since he was pup. The asteroids of his people, Zeek was the son of a high shaman in his clan and was destined to become the next after him. But Zeek had other plans, Zeek wanted to be a warrior. Not some scavenging dog awaiting his next meal from their god, no that was not for him. He was destined for greater things in life, setting his own personal ship down on the asteroid of another clan Zeek would leave his ship here and find a way to get back to his own clan's home. Smashing a few of buttons with his large claws the Val'Kar growled in frustration before the ramp set down.

Grabbing an oxygen tank and mask he strapped it over his muzzle and stepped outside into the cold. He had to do this, he had to find a way to see his father and show him what he had become. Stepping out of his ship he wore the skulls of men around his neck as a warning of what he capable of. His fur had been stained with the blood of man and beast and he would not be afraid to kill again. Walking through the streets of the small town he stumbled upon a purple haired member of his species carrying a rather tasty treat. Zeek was bigger than him so this would be all to easy. Walking up to him he motioned for the Val'Kar to stop by growling at a low time "The Filri"kn hand them over" he said in a menacing tone @[member="Xynar"]

I was walking past others, My own kind that were slightly shorter or taller. When hearing the series of growls, telling me to give him my food. Backing up I shook my head with a growl of my own. But no words came from me. I was not going to give this up. The white one had skulls of other beings around its neck, and stains of blood on him. He must have been a warrior of some kind. Moving the food to sit behind me I moved my hands up. The three fingers with claws of purple. With the sounds of clicks and growls, "Back off, I'll rip your goddamn throat out." It may have not been much of a threat, but what he might have not known, was that I had fought for my entire life. Fighting my own kind, learning how each one of them moved.

I could tell when he was coming for me. This was my food, and really this was just another day. Other on lookers watched me as I was going to be at the bottom of the barrel on this one.

@[member="Zeek"]

Zeek

Z
A tough one, this would be a challenge. By the looks of the purple headed freak he was an experienced fighter. Taking a feral stance Zeek growled and barked beginning to encircle his opponent. He was getting his food whether he liked it or not, he couldn't afford to trade in any of his oxygen and the trip here had all but starved him on the way over. "After I finish eating your carcass I'm going to save that for dessert." The Val'Kar barked and growled a bit more before charging his fellow species. "I'L EAT YOUR HEART!" The wolf man screamed pouncing on him his claws shining attempting to cut out his throat trying to cut out his throat making this a quick fight.

Zeek didn't have the energy to make this a prolonged fight, he was burning through precious calories as is and he wouldn't last long against him. Swiping and swinging at him this would have to end soon if he was to eat

@[member="Xynar"]

My lips curled into a growl as he threatened to eat my corpse, and my heart. he charged at my neck. usual. It was one of the quickest ways of killing one of our kind, and was always aimed for. Smiling I ducked as he clawed to scraped through the top hairs on my mane. I brought my own clawed hand to come up and scratch him from his upper chest to the base of his skull. quickly followed by a left hook to the side of the head. Sometimes I found it effective to not claw, but to punch instead. Even the most sharpest of claws could be less effective as a well placed punch to the temple. Which for our race was just behind the eyes.

I had fought when I was starved, and hungered. I had fought when I was full. If this white one thought that he could last longer than I could, he would severely wrong. Being a forced outcast made you think about how to better fight someone, even if it was not 'fair' or civil. I would still take this one out liek I had the rest. "I'd like to see you try!"
@[member="Zeek"]

Zeek

Z
He was either fast, or Zeek was getting slow. The Val'Kar had dodged the first hit all together and was fixed on trying to end this as well. A sharp pain rose up Zeek's chest as his opponents claws pierced through his thick white coat. Growling and roaring in pain the brutal clawing. Backing up quickly the white wolf leaned backwards letting the rest of @[member="Xynar"] claw scrape nothing but air. But that wouldn't stop what came next, though his temple had moved the rest of his muzzle came in contact with the fist thrown at him.

Knocking him to the side the Val'Kar recovered quickly and roared at his foe in anger. faster than he had moved before the wolf shot himself forward like a torpedo his claws aimed at Xynar's stomach trying to make a few shallow stab wounds at torso. It would hurt but not kill, he had to get the food. Without it he would starve before even getting to his home clan. "Faster than I thought!" he roared again while he made his feral attack

I smiled as my attacks made their marks. Though was spurprised when he threw almost his entire body at me. His roar's following him. my arms seemed to move of their own accord, as the moved in a circular motion to grab at his hands. still his entire body weight came after his claws. Meaning that he kept moving towards me. Leaning backwards, I brought my feet to land on his chest as I rolled completely to my back. and kick him from off of me and to smack into the crowd or the cart behind me. "Try harder you woman!" I taunted at him.

@[member="Zeek"]

Zeek

Z
He was a squirlly little bastard Zeek would give him that, one moment he was flinging himself at @[member="Xynar"] the next he was sky high in the air from the man using his feet to push Zeek up. Luckily Zeek was an experienced fighter as well and he knew what to do, while in mid air he tucked and regained his balance landing with a thud on the asteroids surface. Zeek growled as he landed at next to the cart where he was intended to crash on. "Try harder you say?! I'm just getting warmed up you welp!!!" he yelled getting ready for his next action

The cart next to him was prime weapon to use against his Kin, it would serve both as a chance to end this fight and a distraction if not. "You pathetic welp I will end you!" Grabbing the cart and lifting it with his strength Zeek hurled it at his opponent trying to send him crashing down to the ground. After throwing the cart Zeek got a running start and jumped into the air bringing his claws down on Xynar trying to gouge him if he somehow managed to dodge the cart

I smiled as the white Val'kar was thrown into the air. with a growl and a roar the man threw the cart at me. Smiling I opened my hands and knelt down to catch the cart. And as a blur the white mass of fur and hair came at me. The cart was heavy. Even for my kind it still had most of its contents in it. So catching it after being thrown made me bend backwards with the cart's edge almost touching the ground behind me. A slight smile broke from my muzzle as I brought in a overhead swing of the cart to intercept the white blur. Why throw your weapon when it could be used for something more purposeful.

@[member="Zeek"]

Zeek

Z
This was going to hurt, more than Zeek would want it to. Taking the brunt of the cart Zeek was sent flying backwards into the crowd that was watching the two fight. Thankfully the thick fur coat had taken the brunt of the hit he would be able to recover in a few seconds tumbling and rolling into the crowd he lay where he had hit the ground. Oh this guy was good and Zeek knew it, he would didn't have the energy to keep going he was starving enough as it was.

Standing up wearily he sighed and looked at his fellow Val'Kar "Just one, please I haven't eaten in three days." He decided that this squabble was worthless and he could try and pay the man in credits that he had earned hunting and tracking or even letting him refil his oxygen tank from his ship's life support system. "I'l give you air, just give me something" he said weakly. Hunger was starting to take its toll on the Val'Kar he was desperate for food
@[member="Xynar"]

I looked at the man. One of my own kind. Right now he was at his limit. Ether I could kill him and have even more food, Or I could hand him one and maybe ear some respect around here. It was rare for people to respect me. I let go of the cart setting it right side up and scooted it over to about where it was. I walked back over to the little pile of meat. Picking on up, I tossed it towards him. "You fought me, and was rather good. Too good to just kill."

I picked up the rest of the pile and nodded my head at him. "Come, follow me." With the series of clicks and growls I told him to come with me. Since he had not eaten in three days, I might as well try to earn some respect around here. I still didn't trust him though. but maybe by making him trust me, could I in turn, learn to trust him.

@[member="Zeek"]

Zeek

Z
The Val'Kar almost wanted to cry at his king's generosity, he had tried to kill him and even then he gave him some of his food. Grabbing the small pile of meat he walked towards the man who he was just fighting not even a few minutes ago. "I'm Zeek, I'm sorry about that" he said in an apologetic tone. Hunger had driven him to desperation and at the moment he had seen food he had to have it no matter what the cost was. He wasn't a stranger to taking what he wanted.

Following close by his mouth watered at the thought of the old food he had as a pup. He was raised on this bat like creature and it had been so long since he had some. "Who are you?" he said to @[member="Xynar"] thinking about what kind of their species would just up and give him food after he tried to kill them. His mind rattled around the thought

I started to walk towards my home. It was simply a cave on the outskirts of town and was fortified to protect myself from anything, well almost anything. Walking past people as they gave me looks that were not so good. Zeek told me his name, and asked me who I was. My snout formed into a smile. "I am Xynar, Outcast to all, Gladiator to none." As we walked we reached the edge of the city, I grabbed a piece of the birds, and handed a second one to him. "I know that normally we would not just hand out food, but I know that you came from somewhere else, and you are one that could probably help me."

I had a slight plan, but to pull it off, I needed more people on my side. Currently, I had one, myself.

@[member="Zeek"]

Zeek

Z
Walking into the "home" more like a dark creepy cave Zeek grabbed the second bird and sunk his teeth into it snarling and snapping at its flesh digging into it. He had not eaten in so long and this meal would provide him with the precious energy that eluded their people "Thank you." he lifted his bloody muzzle up thanking him then went right back to eating the dead animal. After a few moments he lifted his head up again and sighed "Just don't expect me to do that wookie life debt crap" he said jokingly

Though upon hearing that @[member="Xynar"] was planning something that had peaked his curiosity, he did owe the Val'Kar his life so he could help him with what he had planned "What did you have in mind?" he said licking the blood off of his fur

I looked to the Fellow beast brethren of mine. A smile broke my lips at his comment on a life debt. Though with what I had in mind, He would risk his life for me. As he snarled on his food, I tossed him a third one. After that I grabbed two for myself, and put the rest under a cover in the ground. Chewing it as he asked his question I nodded my head. "I plan to take over as Alpha, but no one would let me get a chance to even get close to Zerlnak, our current Alpha." I looked at him and shrugged my shoulders the best I could.

"I need someone to somehow gather the attention away from me as I go and challenge him, and then do it in front of everybody to make it official." I pointed at him and then myself. "We will both be risking out lives on this, And since I have a purple mane, I can't be trusted by my own kind. Hell, you know that."

@[member="Zeek"]

Zeek

Z
Zeek honestly wasn't around much in his clan to learn their ways. He was always with his father doing rituals or praying. Zeek hated that life. He hated having to waste his potential on religious zealots like his father. "I'm in." he said in a rather casual tone. He did owe the man his life and he would do his best to make sure this man became alpha. It would benefit both of them, he would become alpha and @[member="Xynar"] could use his new power to maybe even set up a meeting with his old clan

"You have anything in mind? Cause I mostly smash stuff" he said in joking tone afterwards taking a rather large bite of his bird. He was regaining his strength and it felt good to almost be back at a hundred percent

I nodded my head as Zeek said that he was in. "Good" With the man already being a good fighter. I knew that he could take on the guards easily, The only reason I wasn't dealing with them as well, was I needed my strength for the Alpha. I needed every advantage that I could get. And one of them would be something that they don't have. "I know just what we need, Weapons." I looked at him. up and down, noticing he was one on the slightly bigger side, he also looked older than me. Him saying that he liked to smash stuff caused a smile to break my lips. "How would you feel about an Ax? and me with a Sword?"

With the sword that I had in mind. I could easily swing the blade, yet it still be long enough, that I can keep the Alpha at a distance. I thought about the materials that we would need to create these said weapons. With broken ships, we could form them into the weapons, and then use leather to create a nice grip for them. Giving us better use of these larger sized weapons. I nodded my head "Lets go scavenging."

@[member="Zeek"]

Zeek

Z
"No need, I have some weapons in my ship and plenty of materials from my time out on other worlds." Scavaging was something that Zeek had all but forgot. Other worlds were kinder and had an abundant amounts of resources, they had free air that you didn't have to barter for just so you could live another day. "Unless you wanted to go looking around because I will go with you if you want" Zeek said then sighed satisfied with his meal, the least Zeek could do was give the purple one access to his ship.

He had earned that much to be able to use his ship for any purpose @[member="Xynar"] was a good Val'Kar and be had hopes and plans to become the new alpha. A purple coated alpha was not something Zeek had ever put thought into but hey crazier things had happened in life on these harsh asteroids. It would be a tough plan but Zeek was determined to see it out to the end

I nodded my head. Apparently this man really was from the outside. I wondered how he even got one of these ships working. "No all the better. Lead me to this ship of yours. From there we can create weapons that will give us an advantage over all the others." While most of out species could use their claws, it meant being much closer that we could be. Even a simple rod of iron would give the advantage to me. With the man's inquiry of instead looking for other materials I shook my head. "I believe that I could borrow some of your materials. And once- if I become Alpha, I will pay you back."

I was a man of my word. I would pay him back.

@[member="Zeek"]

Zeek

Z
"Don't even worry about it, I can think of a thing or two you can help me with once this is over" The white wolf chuckled and scarfed down a last bird with a few sickening chomps of bone breaking. "Now let's go." the man stepped out from the cave and stretched his giant body. They had a lot of work to do if this Val'Kar was to become the alpha male of his tribe. Taking a few steps walking forward he looked back to see if @[member="Xynar"] was following him

"Where did you learn to fight like that?" he said trying to make some small talk, it was at least good to know the man in some sense if he was going to lay down his well being for him. "I can't say I've ever seen anyone move like you." and that was true, he had never gotten his ass handed to him that badly before

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom