Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In a place like this. (Open to all Val'Kar. Otherwise, ask)

Nodding my head with no emotion shown, I scarfed down the rest of my meal after Zeek had done the same. Walking out of my cave to follow the new found comrade, He turned around and asked me where I learned to fight. Shaking my head I answered him. "I adapted is more like it." Walking alittle faster to reach up with him, and then matching his pace, "Having to deal with people stealing from me, and beating me to a pulp, I just never give up and fight with my all." I lifted my hand, having a more humanoid look rather an animalistic, My purple claws glistened from the dim light of space.

"But if you truly want to know, I taught myself. But rather than being taught with a dummy or maybe a teacher, I learned from my mistakes in real fights." Letting my hand drop, I continued to walk.

@[member="Zeek"]

Zeek

Z
Well that was certainly a new one, Zeek had always just relied on his brute strength and speed whenever it came to a fight. Usually that was what got him through to the end. And most other opponents in the galaxy weren't really as tall or big as him. "Well you certainly know what you are doing. Tell me purple one, why are you fixed on becoming alpha?" he said to @[member="Xynar"] as they walked through the cold almost lifeless void their people lived on. And it was a good question indeed. Why did the wolf with the purple mane want to become the leader, he must of been ambitious to have want it.

He thought that it was different for my style. Really I did anything, and everything to get an advantage over someone. Nodding my head I smiled as the question of why I wanted to become Alpha come up. I took a moment to choose my words. and with some thought, I spoke. "I want for not just me to be equal, but others as well. I want a place where others like me can stay with one another. And not have the fear of the outside world. When I become Alpha, I want to push the entirety of the race to find a way off of these damned asteroids, and out into the Galaxy where we can prosper."

I knew that some of the people, may not like how I wanted for our lives to be. However, they did not understand what it was like to live like I had. Abandoned my my own family, and then treated worse than feces. I didn't want others to experience what I had. I was not going to just accept how the rules of our lives were placed. We all have freedoms, no matter what color we are.

@[member="Zeek"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom