Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In A Cantina

"Smart call." she said, hearing her answer. "Alright. On my signal we all make a break for it. Head down the alley and take a right." She made sure her blaster had a full clip before saying "NOW!"
She rolled out of the alleyway and fired a volley of blasts at the zebrak, managing to kill two of them in the process. She waited until both @[member="Dorpo"] and @[member="Jinny Dashiell"] made their move before taking a few more shots at them. Seeing the zebrak were too buys recovering she regrouped with them as they ran.

"Now turn left." she said. "There's a parking garage. We can get a ride there."

Dorpo

D
Dorpo still with his lightsabre extended prepared to turn left into the Parking Garage.

@[member="Aela Kellov "]@[member="Jinny Dashiell"]

Shar'tala

Executive Assistant
@[member="Dorpo"] @[member="Aela Kellov"]

Looking at the big-eared creature as the small group had stopped to find a ride or something , Jinny couldn't help but stare. Especially at the drawn weapon that had deflected the blaster bolts with ease. It was so odd. She had never seen one before. Jinny hadn't seen any of the galaxy really.

"What is that? Does everyone have one of those?"

Once they reached the garage Aela looked about before seeing a decent looking personal shuttle-car. "Nice." she said, admiring it's sleek and expensive looking design. "This one." she said, running towards it and pointing it out to the others. Aela got to the drivers smacked one of the panels underneath the steering wheel before starting to fiddle around with the wires. She kept muttering to herself to get it started while saying to @[member="Dorpo"] "If they reach us keep them back." She then handed her blaster to @[member="Jinny Dashiell"] and said "Here! Back him up. You know how to use it right?" Not waiting for an answer she added "Just point the one end at the guys and pull the trigger." while still working on getting the car to start.

Dorpo

D
Dorpo proceeded to answer @[member="Jinny Dashiell"] question, "this is a lightsabre, the weapon of a force sensitive person" he said eyeing the weapon.

Shar'tala

Executive Assistant
@Dorpo @Aela Kellov

Taking the blaster, Jinny had zero idea what she was doing. Besides she couldn't kill anyone! Maybe if she tried to shoot at their feet it would be convincing enough for her two newest companions. She had no idea what she had just gotten herself into. A whole heap of danger was for sure.

"Lightsaber? Force sensitive person?Oh..I see.."

It was as if the creature was speaking an unknown language. Better to pretend she knew what he was talking about rather than continually ask questions, especially when the creature was constantly being shot at.

After a few more minutes Aela finally managed to get the right wires together, saying "Got it!" She took the wheel and said "Hang on." to the others before taking off. They back up just as the gang members were coming and she went forward as they got into her path. They all ducked away but Aela had a smirk on her face at the idea of almost running on over. In a moment they were in the sky and up among the traffic of Courascant. She took a look back before laughing and saying "Well that's one way to lose them." After a second she took her blaster back from Jinny and said "Thanks for holding that for me. So what's your name? And yours?" she asked looking back to @[member="Dorpo"]

@[member="Jinny Dashiell"]

Dorpo

D
"I am Dorpo, Padawan of The Grand Republic" Dorpo replied to the woman.

@[member="Jinny Dashiell"] @Aela Kellov

Shar'tala

Executive Assistant
@[member=Dorpo] @[member=Aela Kellov]

Awestruck, Jinny looked over the edge of the speeder. She had never been up this high in one. All the speeders on Saleucami were land speeders that merely rose a foot or so off the ground. Fixing her curly hair the best it could be, she listened to the woman and creature up front, speaking their names. She supposed it would be rude not to include hers but no one said she had to include her full name.

"Its Jinny. Is the Spaceport near where we are going?"

Dorpo

D
"Are you hungry" Dorpo asked Jinny "i'm sure I had some wombat soup somewhere" he was hungry, so it didn't really matter if she didn't want some.

Shar'tala

Executive Assistant
@[member=]Dorpo @[member=Aela Kellov]

"Hungry?" Jinny shook her head. Wombat soup or whatever it was did not sound appetizing. "Thanks though.."

All she cared about was getting to that spaceport!

Hearing Dorpo Aela huffed and said "Really? In the bar you said you were a sith master. Trying to be impressive or something?" Later when she heard Jinny introduce herself and ask about the spaceport she said "That's where I've got my ship parked. Heading anywhere special?" She still drove while saying "Kellov by the way. Closest thing I'll ever give to a name now-a-days."

@[member="Dorpo"] @[member="Jinny Dashiell"]

Dorpo

D
Finishing a cup of Wombat soup Dorpo said "Yes I was trying to be impressive, or noticed at least" Dorpo then turned to Jinny, "are you sure your not hungry, you look awfully skinny" Dorpo seemed to thinking deep, then a look of mingled fear and sadness crossed his face.

@[member="Jinny Dashiell"] @Aela Kellov

Shar'tala

Executive Assistant
@[member=Aela Kellov] @[member=Dorpo]

Jinny shook her both beings. The one had suddenly turned sad. Maybe because all the soup was gone...which made Jinny wonder who kept soup on their body like a pen. A small twitch of a smile touched her lips at the idea. Shifting in the seat to get a better look at the one called Kellov, Jinny nodded.

"Sort of. Looking for my brother. He used to live here. I guess not anymore."

Aela huffed and @[member="Dorpo"] , not really sure why he was getting this bummed over soup. Not like there weren't tons over other places to get it. After hearing @[member="Jinny Dashiell"] give her reason Kellov said "Well it's a big galaxy. Going to be spending a long time looking. Tell you what, you tell me where you want to go and I'll take you there myself. It'll cost you though. But only half of what you'd need to paid for a regular trip. Sound good?"

Dorpo

D
Dorpo pulled out another flask of Wombat soup and started drinking it.

Shar'tala

Executive Assistant
@Aela Kellov @[member="Dorpo"]

"Well...I already have passage on a transport...I just got lost and turned around. Thanks though"

Credits had been hard enough to come by. No way Jinny was wasting them when she had already bought fare.

She shrugged and said "Suit yourself." before finally spotting a landing platform. In moments she set it down right near her ship, a Halo assault gunship with a tag of the Bounty Hunter's guild painted on it. Kellov indicated for everyone to get out, noting how they didn't want to be there when the authorities found them in a stolen car. Looking back to her ship Aela took a deep breath and said "Good to be home." She undid the hair pins and all that she still had in her hair to let it drop to it's full length. She then took out the fake contacts in her eyes and turned to the others, revealing they were dark brown instead of blue. "Guess this is were we part ways then." she said tossing everything away. Holding out her hand to @[member="Jinny Dashiell"] she said "If you're every in any neighborhood I turn up in look me up. I'll buy you a drink."

@[member="Dorpo"]

Dorpo

D
"What about me?" Dorpo asked "Oh well, it's been a good ride" he said as he turned and walked off into the sunset.

Shar'tala

Executive Assistant
@Aela Kellov @[member="Dorpo"]

Collecting her things and hefting the backpack onto her frame, she shook the woman's hand. Jinny would have tried to shake the big-eared creatures as well but he was already walking away. Probably in search of more soup.

"Bye!"

Jinny called after instead and turned her attention to the one known as Kellov.

"I will. Thank you so much."

One last shake of the hand and Jinny was off,disappearing into the crowded spaceport to find her vessel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom