Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In A Cantina

Dorpo

D
Dorpo walked into the cantina, he was 225 years old, his bones needed to rest. He sat down on a barstool and ordered a drink from the bartender, carelessly dropping a few credits in front of the bartender. Dorpo collected his drink from the bartender and sat down at a table, hoping a fellow With would walk into the same Cantina so he would have someone to talk to.

Dorpo

D
Dorpo finished his drink, then walked up to the bartender and ordered another one. He then sat back down at his table.

At one of the corner tables was a woman with long dark brown hair and wearing a very "eye catching" outfit. She sipped a glass of fine wine she'd ordered, very expensive stuff, and was eyeing a nearby Zebrak who was sitting among his friends. She began to catch his attention and winked at him with her gorgeous blue eyes. The zebrak smiled before indicating to his friends he'd had something important to do. He sat down at the table across from her and began to chat. Half way through the conversation she leaned foward, almost to kiss him, before a blaster was pulled from a hidden holster on her thigh.

Hearing it the Zebrak paniced and said "Oh no....Aela?" he asked, the woman nodding. "Look..I-I didn't mean to stiff you on that job. I just-"

"Hand over everything you took, Velpan." she threatend. "Now!"

This woman was, in fact, Aela Vellok, a bounty hunter with a talen for changing her looks when the job needed it. In this case the "job" was more of taking back what was rightfully hers from this zebrak. His hands shook as he reached into his pocket and dropped what he'd taken from her on the table, she taking it back quiickly before anyone could see.

@[member="Dorpo"]

Dorpo

D
Dorpo watched as the woman time the Zebrak's things. Dorpo smiled to himself, that lady would make one hell of a Sith, but who would listen to a 225 year old Sith. He took another sip of his drink, at least he could get a good conversation out of her.
@Aela Kellov

Drinks had arrived for the two of them after she'd ordered them ealier, Aela saying "Get this through you're pointy head, Velpan. I don't want to see you again after this. Got it? I even so much as hear about you being in the same system as me and I'll find you and mount every peice of you I can cut off on the hull of my ship." She put the blaster away and took her drink, indicating for him to do the same. "Heres to hoping you live a longer life than you should, poodoo brain." After both drank she wiped her mouth and said "Now beat it." making the zebrak walk quietly back to the others he sat with before.

@[member="Dorpo"]

Dorpo

D
Dorpo realizing that he probly couldn't make her notice him, h walked over to her table and said "Hello" Dorpo stood there awaiting the reply.
@Aela Kellov

Aela, or at least her in diguise, was about to walk out when the little goblin-thing had come up. Confused she sat back down and asked "You need something, short-stack? I'm sort of busy here." As she talked she kept glancing back at the zebrak she'd let go now trying to calm himself by talking to his friends again. Whatever the little giy wanted it had better be important, she kept thinking to herself.

@[member="Dorpo"]

Dorpo

D
"Little guy, you think I am? Hmmm" he scowled "a powerful Sith I am" Dorpo lied "disrespectful to your superior's you are" Dorpo was always good at lying but he was pushing the limits.

@Aela Kellov

Hearing that she looked at him oddly and said "You? A stih? Really?" She huffed a little before saying "Well I didn't think you came in size-small. But look, unless you plan to hire me for a job you and the rest of your sithy freinds aren't my superiors." She heard a light cough come from the zebrak and glance up to see him patting his chest a little. Time was starting to run out but now she had the little sith problem to deal with.

@[member="Dorpo"]

Dorpo

D
"Size small? An attempt to insult me, is this?" Dorpo said as his right hand hovered near his lightsabre "need you for a job, I do not, but be more respectful, you should"

@Aela Kellov

More coughing could be heard, making her look up to see the zebrak was beginning to look pretty bad. His friends tried to help him as he coughed more and more. Not looking to the sith Aela said "Okay, look. You want to talk respect with me, how about we do is somerhere else. Because right now I've just poisoned that zebrak with a drink that has toxins specifically for his kind. Set zebrak happnes to be the brother of a gang leader and when his friends find out what I did they won't be too happy. So, care to join me outside or should I just go right now before..." She looked up when the zebrak fell to the ground, everyone looking at blood began to spill from the sides of his mouth. Weakened and dying the zebrak pointed to where Aela was sitting. "...poodoo."

@[member="Dorpo"]

Dorpo

D
"More appropriate, far far away, would be" Dorpo said as he motioned towards the door.

@Aela Kellov

By the time both of them reached the door one of the gang members called for them to stop. Aela, in turn, turned back and tossed a smoke bomb she'd had hidden in her dress; the location of which will be left unknown. With them distracted she tore off the wig she was wearing, revealing her red hair kept in a short bun-like syle so the wig would stay on., She tossed it asdie as the two began running. A few moments later, as they made thier way through the crowd of people, she looked back to see the gang members chasing after them.

"I hope those little legs of yours can outrun a couple of ticked off zebraks, sith." she said as she ran with him.

@[member="Dorpo"]

Shar'tala

Executive Assistant
@[member="Aela Kellov "]- @[member="Dorpo"]

Walking slowly with a piece of flimsy in her hands, Jinny was searching for the spaceport. She had to find the spaceport and get back on the public transport and onto her journey. Between looking at all the towering buildings and trying to figure out her directions, the backwater farm kid was paying zero attention to the people around her. Seemingly lost Jinny even turned the paper over as if being upside down would help her situation. It did not.

Suddenly - BAM!

The young brown haired girl collided with a small running creature with floppy ears. Due to the force of the collision, Jinny landed backwards, backpack catching her fall. Good thing too. Jinny tried to sit up and rub her temple at the same time.

"No. Not my directions!"

Aela stopped when she saw both of them crash, the girl crying over something like directions. She cursed under her breath before looking back to the gang members chasing after them. No choice left she pulled the blaster she'd been hiding on her thigh and started firing. The gang members drew weapons as well but ducked away into one of the alleys when she fired, many in the crowd ducking and running away as well.

Looking at the girl she said "Hope you're happy, kid. Now we're going to have the whole of Courascant know where we are." When the thugs reemerged and fired she grabbed the girl's wrist and pulled her aside saying "Look out!", making her take cover with in another alley.

@[member="Dorpo"] @[member="Jinny Dashiell"]

Dorpo

D
Dopo stood in front of the two girls and his hand automatically reached down towards his lightsabre, with one hand he reached out igniting the green blade, with the other hand beckoning for the Thugs to attack him.

@[member="Aela Kellov "]@[member="Jinny Dashiell"]

Shar'tala

Executive Assistant
@Aela Kellov @[member="Dorpo"]

"Who runs in crowded streets anyways!" Jinny said defensively. Drawing weapons on the street? She was from a back water planet and was more civilized than what had just transpired. Before she could run off and look for her directions, the young girl was pulled into an alley just as the small floppy-ear creature produced some type of light sword. What the heck was that?! To her young and naive eyes it looked like a magic trick or grand illusion.

Looking between the thugs and the two beings she had ran into, Jinny scoured the dirty duracrete for her flimsy. Deep blue eyes suddenly caught the offending object across the street and near the entrance of another alleyway. Now to get over there without getting shot.

"The kind of people running from a bunch of angry zebraks, kid." Aela said as she shot at them a few more times. When @[member="Dorpo"] porduced his lightsaber she looked down and said "Oh yeah. Almost forgot you carry those things. Think you can handle them?" She pressed herself against the alley wall and waited to here his word, looking back at the girl she'd pulled into this. "Hey, sorry about this but right now those zebrak are after us. And since you've unfortunately been mixed in that means they'll be after you too. So here's the choice, stick with us or take your chances with them."

@[member="Jinny Dashiell"]

Dorpo

D
Dorpo pointed at an alleyway as the thugs began to shoot, Dorpo managed to deflect all the bolts, he pointed once more to the alleyway as the thugs sent more blaster bolts at him.

@[member="Aela Kellov "]@[member="Jinny Dashiell"]

Shar'tala

Executive Assistant
@Aela Kellov @[member="Dorpo"]

Wide eyed, Jinny looked at the two beings. This seemed like one of those traps she had heard about -- city folk preying on unsuspecting and idiot farm families. She didn't know what to do. Couldn't fight, no skills. Her brother Judah was no longer with the Republic and on planet to help her. Or on planet that she knew of, that was why Jinny had been heading back to the spaceport. Yet these two didn't seem the most trustworthy. The woman did save her.

"I can stick with you."

Besides, Jinny didn't have much in the way of credits. What would they do? Rob her for her bookbag filled with tattered and mundane items?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom