Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In A Cantina

Dislike seemed to be written all over the bounty hunter's features--as if the young mercenary was daring him to respond, to fight. Ordinarily, such defiance demanded action--here was a dissident if he'd ever seen one. But he really wasn't in the mood to act unless he had to. Besides, he was sitting next to a stormtrooper. He therefore said nothing, taking another swig of his drink and steeling to the Private, waiting to see how he would react.

[member="Carden Lorps"]
[member=Dex Drakkel]

Dex Drakkel

D
Dex sat up slightly "Is that so? What about those factions that have become majorly known throughout the galaxy? So they are just a lost cause? Everybody flees to those factions, does that make those people a lost cause?"
[member="Carden Lorps"]

"Well in my opinion, those factions are what will make the galaxies be destroyed the sith order darkside they just want order under one government. The Republic wants Peace or so they say. But that is why they call it a opinion. It makes it a lost cause because they want war they say peace but really is war. Keep it in mind that is why im with no faction because they lie. Todays world leaders are lying to people. My father once said dont believe that which you have heard from a bunch of degenerative Leaders go with what you believe in. " Carden said

[member="Dex Drakkel"]

@Melakoth Tyrin

"Arrest him, Private." said Melkaroth. His voice was utterly calm, but the mood underneath was dangerous. Something unsettled him about how easily this apparently young and naive bounty hunter threw about insults--as if he had nothing to fear from them. Nevertheless, Melkaroth had been pushed beyond the point where he could allow any more of this. His hand slid down to his saber. This stormtrooper wouldn't be worth his pay if he couldn't take care of an obnoxious kid, but Melkaroth would back him up if needed anyway.

[member="Carden Lorps"]
[member="Dex Drakkel"]

Since carden was on the inside of the booth he didnot dare try to fight back "hehe of course another time in imprisonment, ok ok I'll go quietly mr. Evil this is exactly what I ment by lies hehe everyone is corrupt arrest me plastic boy, I won't resist to you profligates" Carden said calmly.
@Melakoth Tyrin
[member="Dex Drakkel"]

Balor went into the cantina and bowed slightly to the Twi'lek barmaid then took a seat at the far corner of the cantina. He ordered a drink and listened to the people talk. He sensed a Sith and felt a twinge of anger. He ignored it. 'All sith would pay in time.' He thought to himself.

Melkaroth saw the stranger come in, and he sensed something. The feeling was faint but immediate, and though he was not trained in this sort of usage of the force, he knew to trust his instincts. A force user was close, and since he had sensed nothing before, he assumed that the large and dangerous-looking alien must be him. Instantly, Melkaroth was on alert. Perhaps he was another Sith, like himself, but Carden's previous nonchalant nature coupled with his assertion that he would come quietly made Melkaroth suspicious. Was this force user Carden's friend, come to defend him? He stole a sidelong glance and the man, who had just sat down on the far side of the Cantina. No movement yet--but he'd have to keep an eye on that one. If he really was a force user, things could get very ugly very quickly.

"What are you waiting for mister sith man hehe. If you would mind I'd rather not be impressed by your type" Carden said with a smirk. The only reason Carden went to bars was because of the people were fun to mess with, even at the cost of his own life. Hmm Carden had seen the sith staring at a man "whats a matter why are you staring at that man... wait.. wait dont tell me you like him." Carden said laughing.

@Melakoth Tyrin

[member="DathoMaul"]

Dex Drakkel

D
Dex eyed Carden warily "Hey mate, these Sith, they are powerful I wouldn't go messing with them to much, and I must do what my superior has told me to do, it's this thing called an order." Dex hadn't brought any handcuffs but he knew the Sith would deal with the man if he was difficult "I hereby say in the nameof the New Order you are under arrest"
[member="Carden Lorps"]

"My freind I wouldn't do it if I did not know the stakes." Carden said "I am not nieve as you two might think. I do everything with a purpose it is my choice the road I take. You may arrest me plastic boy that part is your choice not mine the choice to fight back is mine."

[member="Dex Drakkel"]

@Melakoth Tyrin

Melkaroth rose to his feet. Doesn't he understand? He thought. Doesn't he know how easily I could have killed him already, that any other sith already would have? Doesn't he know that I am being more lenient than my masters would ever allow me to be?

Melkaroth's eyes hardened. No, he clearly did not know, or he did not care. This bounty hunter was living proof that people did not care, did not take notice when he tried to do the best he could, when he was more tolerant than he should be, when he avoided bloodshed for the sake of bloodshed when most Sith reveled in it.

One thing gave him pause. The bounty hunter was very young--and stupidity and bravery came with such youth as part of the package, not yet tempered by the caution of age. Melkaroth himself was young--still in his twenties--but he was past the age of reckless disregard for life and limb. One last chance. He decided. It wasn't a decision he would usually make--it wasn't even a decision that he was allowed to make. If Vulcanus were here he would suffer for this moment of weakness. But his hand was stayed for one last time by the desire that had bought him to this place: the desire to stop killing, to take a break, and just for once to be out of Sith-mode in a place where Vulcanus and Ferus weren't watching him. He looked down at his glass, now empty.

"You do not comprehend the power of the Dark Side, child." he said, his voice now as hard and cold as ice but still deathly calm. "I am going to get another drink. Private, you seem to be friends with this man. You have until I return to talk some sense into him." he said, and without another word he walked back towards the bar. He hoped that the trooper would understand that he was being lenient and knew the restraint he had already shown, at least better than Carden did, and that he would explain that to him. Though he was leaving, he would not for one second take his eyes off the bounty hunter. Melkaroth was not a kind man by any definition of the word--even if Carden did come quietly, the penalty that Melkaroth would give him would still be harsh--but Melkaroth was also a soldier, and though he had learned the hard way that friendship only bought pain, he respected Private Dex Drakkel as another soldier, and he would not abandon an inferior officer while he was faced with a potentially dangerous criminal.

[member="Carden Lorps"]
[member="Dex Drakkel"]

Dax strode purposefully into the bar. He wanted a drink, and this was the first cantina he'd passed in a while that did not seem to have some pointless fight going on. Making his way to the bar, Dax was very selective about the stool he chose, sitting with at least one on each side.

Regardless of his positioning, he could not help but pick up on the almost tangible disposition of the man to his left. He was a younger man, with dark hair and ashen skin. He also had a particularly unsatisfied look on his face. Huh... I wonder who spit in his drink...

Discarding his curiosity as quickly as it materialized, Dax waved over the current bartender. "Get me a whiskey. Double."
@Melakoth Tyrin
[member="Dex Drakkel"]
[member="Carden Lorps"]
[member="DathoMaul"]

Balor noted the new man. He seemed less tense than the other patrons in the cantina. Balor waved to the barmaid. She walked over. "Give me a double. And some nerf steak. Rare." He said. The Sith stormed off. Balor could tell that the Sith was angry with the young bounty hunter. He walked over to the bounty hunter. "Watch where you are walking. That man is a Sith. And you are not trained to kill one as far as I know." I left the room and trailed the Sith. I saw him. "Excuse me. I want no trouble. Perhaps you could help me. I could pay you generously." I said. I planned on using this Sith to find the Sith cultists who killed my parents. [member="Melakoth Tyrin "]@Dax Odikal [member="Carden Lorps"] [member="Dex Drakkel"]

The thing is Carden did know he was a sith but he was not trained to kill. Then he saw the man walk off Carden would follow but the stormtrooper was in his way and he did not dare to try to leave.

[member="DathoMaul"]

Tristan literally walked into the door of the bar then opened it, and walked into the bar. The sad part is he isn't even drunk yet, and already he bumped into a gorramm door. Tristan walked up to the barstool and then had a beer bottle thrown in his direction and then he glared in the direction it came from and said with a raspy and almost wisplike voice "Alright, who threw that?"

Z-19 had nothing to do so he decided "Well I guess I might have some fun..." he enetered a bar and entered and immediantly saw a sith and though" Great another red headed idiot..." he couldnt drink because he didnt have a mouth so he decided to sit down he then saw a kid bein heild by a big man by the boys armor he could tell he was a merc and he thought the sith had left to get a drink and he was ready to shoot the man who had the boy in the face but decided not to even though it was hard todestroy Z-19 since he was partially made from the same material as mandelorian armor which lightsabers cant get through he still didnt want an army of storm troopers aimed at him he was already wanted by the empire for other reasons even mandelorians die so he waited for the right time

Carden watched a armored person walk in. Hmm I guess the more the merrier hehe now lets see how can I get out of this situation. "Hey plastic boy aren't you going to put those binder cuffs on me? Hehe while your at it take my guns." Carden said daring the stormtrooper to put tu Dr binder cuffs on him.

[member="Dex Drakkel"]

[member="Z19-20D"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom