Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Impromptu Sessions

8U2vscq.png

JEDI TEMPLE | CORUSCANT
SOME SMALL OPEN LECTURE HALL...

white.png

In the heart of the Jedi temple, nestled amidst the towering spires and sprawling gardens, lay a small, open lecture hall. Its walls were hewn from the very stone that had witnessed several generations of Jedi at this point? Tall, arched windows adorned with intricate carvings stretched along one side, allowing dappled sunlight to filter into the space, casting a warm and gentle glow upon its occupants.

At the center of this serene chamber, Jade stood at a polished stone table, her eyes focused intently on the array of herbs and alchemical ingredients that lay before her. The air was rich with the earthy scent of dried leaves and the subtle tang of crushed minerals. A gentle breeze swept through the open windows, carrying with it the distant song of rustle of leaves, the mechanical hum of far off droids, and soft cadences of footsteps there and gone.

Sciatica pain had been keeping her off the scene for a bit...

This woman, stood in the prime of her years, though time had bestowed upon her a youthful grace that belied her true age. Her blonde hair cascaded in elegant waves down her back, woven with delicate platinum strands that caught the sunlight like star. Over her bodysuit, a flowing cape of deep brown swayed with her movements like the tides of an ancient ocean. Her hands, adorned with silver rings that glinted like starlight, worked deftly amidst the ingredients. Each motion was precise, a dance of knowledge and skill passed down through the ages. She selected a handful of delicate blossoms, their petals a vivid shade of cerulean, and crushed them with a mortar and pestle. The room was filled with the sweet scent of crushed flowers, mingling with the earthy undertones of roots and minerals.

She had saw this room to be open and taken to her own study...often disregarding the office she had been given to spend her time freely in else-parts of the structure..hoping to keep interactions open. However, she marked her name on the marker and left it open signaling she'd be in there.

The lecture hall, though modest in size, held an air of quiet reverence. Rows of intricately carved seats curved gently toward Romi's table, their cushions worn with the imprint of countless Jedi who had come before to learn and seek guidance. A towering holographic representation of the Jedi Code loomed above, its shifting glyphs a testament to the enduring principles that guided their Order.

As Romi worked, her gaze occasionally drifted toward the windows, where the vibrant hues of the temple gardens painted a mesmerizing tapestry against the sky. The breeze carried with it a whispering reminder of the symbiotic relationship the Jedi held with the world around them.

In the distance, the faint echoes of other Jedi-in-training could be heard, engaged in their own lessons and meditations. Yet within this lecture hall, a serene stillness held sway, a moment suspended in time as Romi's practiced hands mixed and blended, creating a salve that held both physical and spiritual healing properties. It was a testament to the Jedi way - the balance between science and the Force, the intricate dance between knowledge and intuition.

Romi continued her work. Her presence probably sensed by others seeking...maybe...

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

A redheaded cathar walked the halls of the Temple. Given everything that was happening with her, she was kinda stuck here.

Her tan fur and auburn stripes fluttered at the soft breeze as she entered the lecture hall idly, lured by the smell of herbs. The sight of a blonde jedi took her off guard. It wasn't anyone she'd met before, so the cathar smiled, offering a kind face.

"Hey, I don't think we've met. Jonyna Si."

Mago was free for today. No classes, no scheduled training with his Master, no helping younglings meditate(A constant for him, since he had lived in the Temple so long). So he returned to another constant for himself: Consuming the materials in the Jedi Library. He had read entire sections of the library already, but ever since getting a new master she'd put him to work training and going out with the other Padawans for group trips and helping those affected by the ever-rising Sith. Needless to say, his reading time had been greatly reduced. But today he could return to his familiar ways.

Mago held the text in his hands, reading it over with his Force Sight. He didn't have eyes to see, but could see with the Force like all Miraluka did. Focused on his book, he kept an 'eye' on his immediate surroundings only. He let the Force guide his steps to a place to study the text, an ancient history of Darth Nihilus(He was in the 'N' section already) and realized that he was being directed to the Lecture Halls. Well, as long as he could find an empty one, it'd be a large and quiet space. He refocused on the book and kept walking.

"Hey, I don't think we've met. Jonyna Si."

The voice, echoing from up ahead, snapped him from his focus. He found himself just outside the door to a lecture hall, herbs and incense wafting against his nostrils, and a familiar presence inside. The voice belonged to one he did not know, but the name was familiar. Well, it was polite to introduce Jonyna to someone she didn't know, even if the words weren't directed at him. He closed the tome.

"Greetings, Master." He announced himself as he stepped into the room, and gave a short bow to Romi Jade Romi Jade . "Jonyna Si, this is Master Jedi Romi Jade." His free hand smoothly indicated her.

8U2vscq.png

JEDI TEMPLE | CORUSCANT

white.png

She kept to the controlled motion of her wrist, grinding the mix while looking through her notes in a notebook -- a quick reminder. She bit down on the inside of her bottom lip, pursing it into the top one in silent focus. Loosening her grip around the handle she released the tension and sat the tools down before her head whipped up at a new presence.

She snatched a towel and brushed the length of her hands before her lips parted to speak--but no words came out.

"Greetings, Master." He announced himself as he stepped into the room, and gave a short bow to Romi Jade. "Jonyna Si, this is Master Jedi Romi Jade." His free hand smoothly indicated her.

She lurched forward a bit in modest laughter, nodding, "Hi, i'm Romi Jade." she followed Mago Leomax Mago Leomax . "I'm sorry if the smell of this alchemical mix is disruptive, I'll be sure to hurry it up so you guys can use the space." She nodded.

------

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

"I'm sorry if the smell of this alchemical mix is disruptive, I'll be sure to hurry it up so you guys can use the space."
"No, I was just curious. Good nose, could smell this stuff across the temple. What exactly are you making here?"

"No, that's alright Master. Please continue. I'll confess that I came here to study, and I'm also curious what it is you're making." He stepped forward and bent his head down as if to look at the ingredients and tools around her. He didn't need to, he could look at what she was doing from behind a wall. But he learned at a younger age that everyone was far more comfortable when he acted like he had eyes.

8U2vscq.png

JEDI TEMPLE | CORUSCANT

white.png

She nodded.

She sauntered back around the table, curling over for her tools again. "Oh, yeah, it's a balm. A recipe of my own I scrapped together some years ago now...good for pain-relief and accelerating the healing process--much needed." She motioned for them to gather around her with a slight nudge of the head.

"It's simple really...here I'll show you."

She wove her hand over the spread of ingredients, "Good thing about this really is that most of the stuff is pretty much available everywhere-you see this here-" she pressed down against the "This is Mender's Marigold Extract, has tons of anti-inflammatory properties and can be found and most planets in the wild, so we'll toss some of that in..." She took it to her mortar and pestle and started a mild grinding.

"We've got Ginger Essence for enhancing blood circulation and alleviating pain, just there..." and she glanced in the opposite direction, "And, some sand grain for exfoliation."

---

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si | Mago Leomax Mago Leomax

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Jonyna smiled, eyeing the mixture "You got a version for us more furry folk? I know my fur gets really hard to keep looking pretty after a battle. You have no idea how many products I go through on a weekly basis to look this good." She chuckled, tossing her hair. "But that's pretty nifty. I'll have to learn it myself, if for nothing else than to help those along the way."

Romi Jade Romi Jade Mago Leomax Mago Leomax

He gathered near her and knelt down. A healing balm? Force Healing could fix a myriad of injuries, but this was something anyone could make given the right knowledge and supplies, plus it could be made in batches for wide-spread use. Force Healing was much more limited.

Mago listened and watched quietly, committing the ingredients, amounts, and technique to memory.

Healing salves and balms wasn't something he had really studied before, while in his massive reading catalogue he had read about them a bit. "Is this applied to directly to a wound, Master? Should it be bandaged or left to the air?"

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si | Romi Jade Romi Jade

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom