Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Impressive Title [Pandeima, Daxton, Sarkus]

The former Mandalorian now safely within Circe's grasp, completely unconscious, Circe stripped her of her armor and weapons before taking the woman - clothed only in her undergarments - back to her own personal ship. With that, they were off, back to Serpena.

-

@[member="Yvorre Morcade"] would awaken in a room best describable as a padded cell. She was wearing a jumpsuit, intentionally a size too small, and stuck in a room with both a force field and a transparisteel window denying her exit. The voice of Circe Savan would fill her head - though she was looking in, the plant-woman's lips didn't move as she spoke directly into the woman's mind.

"Hello there, Yvorre... Surprised you aren't dead? Well, don't worry. I'm not the kind of person to kill unless it's something you desire for me to do. I'll bet you're wondering where you are, aren't you? You're on Serpena, in my private laboratory. I have some experiments I'm conducting, and I need a test subject in order to perform them. It's okay, I'm not going to turn you into a mindless, overmuscled beast. I just need you to host an organism for me so I can get around the one and only issue in my body's design."

She paced back and forth as more paralytic gas flooded the room from hidden vents, soon causing the former Mandalorian to pass out.

"Having children."

Daxton emerged from the clearing as Circe's ship took off, he look of disappointment on his face hidden beneath his silvery mask as he tracked the ascent of the vessel to space. Damn shame that hunt ended before it even got any good.

Sighing softly to himself, he pressed a button on his data pad that sent a signal to the autopilot to land the ship in the clearing. Dismissing his protective cloak, he walked up the boarding ramp and headed for the cockpit area. If his companion showed up he would offer him a ride back, if not, he would take off. Either of the situations did not bother Daxton in the least bit.

Yvorre struggled during the brief time she was conscious, carefully maintaining a stony expression even as a trickle of alarm threaded through her brain as the natural reasoning process of Host=parasite=not good took place.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom