Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Important: Starship Usage

Draco Vereen said:
Right now, I am pumping out a Full 10 post Dev Thread a day. And sometimes I want to do more. I know these big ones take time, but the benefit of having 500+ characters (Even if we only have 50+ active Writers) is that the biggest dev thread can be pumped out with no one making more than two posts. We gotta put the powerhouse that is massive numbers to work. But that's just my opinion man.

On a side note you and I should work together on making a specialized package for all starships. Scalable tech for each non-combat system, engines, and even some weapons. That way the folks who make Republic ships don't just say "Advanced Sensor Package" they have something to link.
I'd definitely be interested in working on projects like that with you.

I've actually been working recently just on making components for future designs, and Seraphina has actually started on making a list of various components made by Republic companies for future use by everyone.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

[member="Gir Quee"] | [member="Draco Vereen"] | [member="Geneviève Lasedri"]

When I get back from LOA on Sunday night, we should work on a list of items to develop for the Republic that can be fitted to starships "by-default." Things like sensors, shields, hyperdrives, engines, etc. Things that can either be scaled with larger ships, or things that are specifically for designated classes of starships (ex: fighters, cruisers, destroyers).

I think we have more than enough willing folks to put some serious dev threads together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom