Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Imperius's SpeederBike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conqueror of Heaven and Hell
e9ca0b2d5e415b7a917ee0cf7d084d28.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: An armed personal HoverBike for Imperius Imperius
  • Image Source: ArtStation
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
  • Classification: Speederbike
  • Role: Personal Transport
  • Size: Small
  • Weight: Very Heavy
  • Armaments: Extreme: 1x Slow-Firing Heavy Laser Cannon 2x Rapid-Firing TurboCannons
  • Defenses: Average
  • Maneuverability Rating: High
  • Speed Rating: Extreme
  • Propulsion: Repulsorlift
  • Minimum Crew: 0
  • Optimal Crew: 1
  • Passenger Capacity: 0
  • Cargo Capacity: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Utilising an AI core, the SpeederBike is able to perform basic functions such as moving to it's owner's location, Patrol an area, or go on Autopilot
STRENGTHS
  • I am Speed: The SpeederBike has three Turbo thrusters, allowing it to achieve impressive velocities
  • Art...is an Explosion!: This bike packs awe-inspiring firepower, capable of rapidly switching between HE and AP rounds even as AI-assisted aiming software increases hit probability
WEAKNESSES
  • The long list of features adds significant bulk to the bike: It is impossible to handle for all except the physically strongest
DESCRIPTION
Personally built by Imperius, top-of-the-line parts were painstakingly acquired(Sometimes not-very-legally) to create the Perfect Bike for him. Fulfilling the need for high-speed ground-based transportation, it is essential to get him to the part of the battlefield where he is most needed.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Imperius Imperius

Update on this? I have to move the thread to the Archive soon according to the Factory policy. I can give you a few more days if you need them, until Wednesday (2022.03.02), to make the necessary edits or indicate that you are asking for a few extra days for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom