Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Imperial Remnant Faction Tag

So, let's have a little contest to see who can create the best faction tag for the Imperial Remnant. Winner gets a custom designed bit of tech designed by Niamh Raste who owns Eshan Industrial Corporation! Yay!

But seriously, we need a faction tag, and yes the reward is real.

mtR3A0w.jpg
[member="Mason Deschart"]​
If you would like the words or the logo to be a different color, gimme a holla.​

[member="Mason Deschart"],

Here ya go. I thought it would have taken me longer to find the pictures I needed, However I found them really fast. So to tell you what I did, I darkened the letters up a bit to look more of a silver or a grey color with a little bit darker black stroke (background lettering) For the images I used the Imperial symbol and to keep everyone associated with it, I thought I might add in a white bladed lightsaber as that is generally the color of saber blades used by the Imperial Knights. (the saber is just a little behind the words.

I hope that you like it! ;)

Rank Title - http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y540/shawn_huff1/ImperalSilver_zps22b09a5c.jpg
ImperalSilver_zps22b09a5c.jpg

Yeah. I'm awarding the win to Darren. Do you need me to repost it? Also, you can PM Niamh Raste about your reward.

Thank you all for the entries.
[member="Darren Shaw"] [member="Gir Quee"] [member="Jordan Reave"]

[member="Mason Deschart"], Thank you. I would accept your reward, However, I feel that something as making a Sig is not work a reward because this is something fun that I do. So I will decline on the reward. Thank you.

[member="Colrenn"] - Once you're on the map and officially a major faction, it'll be another 30 days before your title will be added to the system. This is to make sure the faction will last at least a month so that we don't put in the extra work just to see the faction crumble soon after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom