Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Imperial Mission revival!

Heh guys, your best buddy, best pal Vornskr here coming at you with another idea!

I plan to revive the Imperial Mission, an organization of the late Fel Empire and Darth Krayt's Galactic Empire that was focused on helping the displaced and the poor across the galaxy.

I hope to bring it back as it was under Krayt's Empire, while offering aid to the poor and teaching them the basic Sith tenants as well!

I want some feedback on this idea, and to see if anyone is on board.

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
OOh, this would totally work for Vrag, IC-wise. :)
I'd be willing to help out if there's enough folk interested, def. :D

How exactly were you planning to translate this into RP, [member="Darth Vornskr"]?

[member="Darth Arcanix"] Glad to hear it :D

[member="Vrag"] In the wake of the rapture apocalypse, there will no doubt be many who are displaced, people that have lost everything because of the violent looting and whatnot.

We're gonna reassert our aiding the poor campaign by re-creating the Imperial Mission, and sending missionaries out to aid the needy while also teaching them the ways of the Sith, to better integrate our own beliefs into the masses.

[member="Darth Venefica"] We always professed a benevolent image of aiding those under our occupation which mostly has been rebuilding and aiding those uprooted by the fighting, this is just a more organized way to do so.

I am down for whatevs. I can't really speak above a whisper due to some issues with my throat previously being sliced. I'm also hideously mutilated so children's birthday parties/reeducation are probably out. I could take care of any idiots who make trouble for us :).

Alright, I'm glad that so many have found merit in my idea, and now I think we can move forward.

There won't be an official faction for this, but rather a massive NPC force that we shall incorporate into our dominions to help spread relief and the Sith gospel to those affected by the apocalypse. This mass of NPCs can be used for a myriad of other things as well, personal RPs, public RPs, etc etc etc. The power to make the Imperial Mission mighty once again is in your hands, and how far they will go is entirely dependent on your imagination and your willingness to use them.

Go forth, and do stuff :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom