Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Imperial Knight Fresh From The Academy

Sara's story starts off with her just leaving the academy to start serving the Empire and fighting against Sith and other such enemies. Full on shiny style, she doesn't realize just how hard war is on a person and seeks only glory and serving her people. So gotta bring reality to her. Looking to get some threads that do just that! Interactions with other Imps, either fresh faced themselves or hardened by wars. Non imps like Jedi so she can judge em, Sith folk so she can try to p u r g e. That sorta deal.

Hit me up if any of that sounds interesting.

Varus the Sigillite

V
Sara Braven Sara Braven This character is new as well, a bit different aspect of the Imperial Knights, a co-program with Vandemar.

I would love to start a rather low intensity thread with him, like not right away invasion and PvP stuff. So if you like, we can see if we can set something up. There is a Knight Dominion going on, we could do a BYOO or look for something more personal.

Greetings. Sara Braven Sara Braven

Although you don’t have it listed under your preferences. But I am also looking for interaction with my Baron and Mercenary-General. Monkrove has been through a lot of wars so that might provide a unique point of view for your character. Any thread would be fine by me. Development thread would be best or just general interaction.

Greetings. Sara Braven Sara Braven

Although you don’t have it listed under your preferences. But I am also looking for interaction with my Baron and Mercenary-General. Monkrove has been through a lot of wars so that might provide a unique point of view for your character. Any thread would be fine by me. Development thread would be best or just general interaction.

Preferences? I think a thread would be fun! Any new interaction is always good in my book.

Technically Rath wouldn't be a Sith, but he's done plenty of things that would paint him as one. If you want a heated conflict of sorts then I'm down for it.

If he uses the dark she'll want to bring him to justice. No exception in her mind so conflict is likely.

Preferences? I think a thread would be fun! Any new interaction is always good in my book.

If he uses the dark she'll want to bring him to justice. No exception in her mind so conflict is likely.
By preferences I meant like the stuff you had not mentioned in you post for interaction. Such has interacting with officers, nobility. Senators. Sorry for the confusion. Anyway I’ll look forward to starting something with you. I should have one up by today

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom