Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Imperial Inquisition is Looking For a Few Good NON-FU!

I don't suppose Kreegan could have been captured in his writers absence, to now be brainwashed for the other side? As he never went anywhere, but I enjoyed the concept. This is just a bit part character though.

[member="Exodus"]
You are most welcome to join the One Sith and give it a shot. We already have a Stormtrooper Commander that you can meet and hang with.
Do PM me if you have any ideas

[member="Uriel"]
08c.jpg

[member="Darth Hauntruss"]

I'll be joining. Soon to be recycling another character an his assets for use on this character. Expect Thrawn's old ship, the Chimaera, along with the 501st legion to be joining you shortly.

chrisgelderd

Half Bond, Half Bean.

This looks awesome - I need to scrap Talos and make a new, better NFU to join this. If anything 'TFA' teaser has just reminded me how badass the Imperials / Stormtroopers should be!

No place for a defel *sniff* No more seriously I wasn't sure if you saw my post or not at the top of the page.

I know he's former intel, so obviously IC that might be a sticking point, but OOC I can assure you if we play him being memory wiped, due to what his character concept is, there is no question as to loyalty, or you could try and retain some of those nice codes that might be in his head ;) He is still a bit part character but more useful in certain small roles.

[member="Kreegan Vesh"]
I could have room for you in the One Sith Intelligence Bureau as a double agent or spy. Seeing I can tamper with your memory.

[member="Chris Gelderd"]
GO FOR IT!~

I can fly fighters and blow up Republic dogs, if thats your thing. If you let me get into an Exalt, and use the Force how I want. Y'know, to block fire and amp up my pilot abilities. Don't need any of the super fancy religion. I'd be there to help blow up X-Wings. Or whatever those Republics are flying nowadays.

And y'know, gloat as we teabag their planets.

That cool?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom