Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Imperial Dungeons

Status
Not open for further replies.
6bn1Jqfl.jpg

Name: Imperial Dungeons

Image Source: http://www.deviantart.com/art/dungeon-312673055

Intent: The Imperial Dungeons is where the Primeval holds, tortures and executes their prisoners

Classification: Detention facility

Location: Behind the Imperial Palace on the planet of Bastion

Affiliation: The Primeval

Description: The Imperial Dungeons is a high-security prison facility located on the fortress planet of Bastion. This prison compound is 37 acres total and is located behind the Imperial Palace as to not block the breathtaking views of the Palace itself. There is a 15 meter high electro-shock fence along the perimeter of the facility. There are also inferno turrets affixed to every corner of the fence which provide defense from an incoming attack or can prevent a prisoner from escaping. The entrance itself is heavily guarded by droids, Primeval agents and attack dogs. The Imperial Dungeons employ 340 staff and can hold up to 500 prisoners comfortably. Up to 700 if some of them are squeezed together in overcrowded conditions. The dungeons feature 1,200 reinforced durasteel remote control doors. When prisoners first come in their shock collars, force collars and stun cuffs are removed and they are given a simple grey prison uniform to wear. It’s cold and damp in the prison but there are no blankets or snuggies provided for these unfortunate detainees.

Attempted communication with guards will get a prisoner whipped, tortured or starved. Attempted escape will get you a quick trip to the rancor pit, where Xana the bull rancor is housed.

Interior description

The detention facility is dimly lit and nearly window-less. What windows are in the dungeon are only four inches high and a foot across. The only part of the prison where natural light comes in are where the prison staff lives, works and eats.

Cells themselves are 10x10 feet, with concrete or metal furniture. If a prisoner is lucky enough, they will get a meal delivered to them through a slot in the door. If the captive is of a higher stature, they will also get a mattress and portable refresher. Otherwise the bed is a concrete slab and the toilet is a small grate in the floor.

There are approximately 50 force cages to hold Jedi or other prisoners who can use The Force.

The lower level of the prison is devoted to torture, naturally so the screams and cries of victims do not disrupt the normal day to day operations of the upper level. A variety of methods are used for torture including:

Torture droids
The Thorn Seat
Embrace of pain

When these fancy instruments of interogation don’t work, the guards employ more tried and true methods such as: Ripping out teeth / nails, beating, boiling, flagellation, flaying, roasting, limb/finger removal, starvation, tongue removal, bone breaking, branding, burning, choking, cutting, disfigurement, castration, dislocation or drowning.

Also on the lower level is the Rancor pit. The bull rancor lives in the pit and subsists on a healthy diet of prisoners.

Fun fact: In its long history, no one has ever escaped from the Imperial Dungeons. NO ONE!

[member="Perla Pirjo"]

Okay so few things

• The link to the Inferno turrets needs fixed as it currently is reading as Inferno_Turret F and sends me nowhere lol
  • Can I have just a little bit more in the description detailing who the warden would be/answers to, why the Primeval chose to make this their premiere prison, just minor details to flesh it out a bit more and make it fancy
  • Based on the amount of fortifications and sheer size of the place, I would like to see a 10 - 15 quality post (or more if that happens) dev thread about the prison. It can be renovating to current levels, taking a tour of prisoners or officials through it, or whatever else your mind comes up with. Make it fun :)

[member="Darth Arcanix"]

I'm having a bit of trouble personally keeping up with this one. I have asked the Primeval writers to help me.

What do you suggest? Should it and/or can it be archived until writers can be lined up for the dev thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom