Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Impenetrable Shackles

It was odd for Venthis, he found himself usually experimenting with Sith Magic, though he could not let another of his goals to fizzle out into nothingness. To build a legacy. He was interested in pursueing a different pathway of income.

Sat within his homestead on Panatha, a long obsidian table with chairs either side awaited with Venthis sat the very top of the table. Food of countless cultures flooding the table. Though most importantly the Sith Knight sat in a crimson red suit for the occasion with The Sith Empire insignia outfiting the attire.

On either side of the Sith were two Bloodsguard members who guarded Venthis closely.

He awaited the arrival of a particular Sith Acolyte, one who Venthis had invited to his home. A rare occasion.

As the reinforced large doors slid open, Venthis would rise out of his chair and open his arms wide in greeting to the Acolyte.

"Hello, hello. Welcome. Take a seat, we have much to... discuss."
[member="Ela Saako"]

Ela would enter the room she was told to meet the Sith Lord who invited her to his home. In her arm would be holopads filled with economic data to assist her arguments in her business negotiations.

She then came near the lord, only to then lower her head.

"My lord."

[member="Venthis Zambrano"]

In Venthis' hand was a cracked glass containing the finest of liquids, red with a thick pugant smell of iron coming from it. He sipped idly from it. Turning his attention to the Acolyte, carefully inspecting her. From her attire to her expressions.

"So, Miss... Saako. What is it you're coming here in hopes of completing? What is your perfect outcome of this business meeting of ours?" He asked plainly. Simply not bothering to ask of anything to sweeten the deal.

Sipping from his glass, he would glance to one of his guards and waving them away - them immediately storming out of the room.

[member="Ela Saako"]

"I wish to create an indenture corporation, namely a business specialized in the procurement and exchange of slaves. I have much experience in business, but require connections within the Imperial hierarchy. I wish to come to you to ask for this. An infusion of capital might also be nice."

[member="Venthis Zambrano"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom