Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Images not loading for me

I sometimes have the same issue (just not always). Up to this point I've always thought it was my computer. I use my school laptop, and a lot of sites are blocked on it. Generally if an image doesn't load up on this one, it'll load on my family's home computer. So I've just assumed the darn thing is blocking whatever site the image is from.
*shrugs*

Though I'm guessing you're not using a school-issued computer?

Tbh I sorta had this same issue last night, but it seemed to be a momentary thing.

My screen went black, and then it took like 10 mins for all the images to return.. I highly doubt my issue was the site tho. Sorry for the interuption.

[member="Drapeam Nyx"] - Nope my normal laptop.

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"] - Not 100% sure this laptop even has anti virus on it atm (Yeah, I know, but that stuff's expensive) If it does, it's Mcafee.

[member="Mrrew"]

Now there's an OS I haven't dealt with in some time... Brings back my webmaster days :p

Alright, so. This is what I'm going to suggest: Just uninstall Chrome entirely and download fresh copy. Unfortunately we won't know what caused the issue exactly but I'd be shocked if it didn't fix it for you... Seeing as you claimed it worked in I.E. which to me suggests it's related only to Chrome.

Now -- if you don't use a Google Account with Sync settings, you're going to want to save your bookmarks please follow this link and follow the instructions for 'Export bookmarks from Chrome'.

Don't do this if you're uncomfortable with the concept, though.

Just try Firefox or IE 11+ on the site. Don't go uninstalling things until you're sure Chrome is the problem.

However, we can definitely rule out the site. I use Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and IE on SWRP - images loads fine in all of them. If I were to guess, it's an extension giving you grief.

Just disable all your Chrome extensions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom