Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Images are gone again

Please be more specific next time, as it was only the logo that disappeared (it's important to know that part for us), but yeah. I'm doing "running" maintenance which means I'm working on the back end while the board is still operational to minimize downtime, which will cause caching errors.

The logos disappearing are a key factor to knowing when I'm working on stuff, which means I'm very close by, so a post like this will catch my eye pretty quick. Thanks for the notice and good on you for bringing this to our attention.

I also recognize the "best answer"'s images feature is broken in the old themes, but it looks fantastic in the Cubic theme and tbh, I don't really feel like fixing it in the old themes due to me moving us towards a new, refreshing update of the themes.

Meh, I fixed the old stuff for the time being simply because I didn't wanna look at it...

But yes, a new dark theme is in the works. I love Cubic, I love the very clean white theme, but I understand that a good majority here prefers a dark theme. Because of this, the Lights On theme is being developed and fixed until I feel good enough to call it "beta". When I do, it will be moved forward as our default theme. At that point in time, players may still select the old themes.

Soon after, though, the dark theme will be pushed forward and will be the dark twin brother of Lights On. Once it emerges, I will give it a couple weeks to work out the kinks, and then the old themes will get phased out as new ones roll in.

I just can't use white themes, because my eyes are sensitive to the brightness. Otherwise it does look good.

Oh, and for me it was the new post/posted in thread images too not just the logo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom