Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image review for use?

Hi, everyone (Especially the STRP Team)

I was planning on creating another character (another, I know) but I wanted to emulate the General Grievous idea as a more (not entirely machine version) female form. I've been looking for a few days now, and apart from seeing ordinary Grievous, and some questionable anime versions, I've found this. I wanted people's opinions before creating the character and using it since I don't know if it's entirely alright. But, it's the only one I could find with the idea in mind.

If anyone from the STRP teams can clarify this matter, can they please post below or brainstorm and then get in touch with me Via the site's Direct Messages.

Again, just wanted to see if this was ok to use, if not, then I'll try something else (Any suggestions for alternate images are appreciated for a Female Cyborg Equivalent to that of Grievous in design and functionality) And I do mean, Legends Grievous for reference in skill

https://www.deviantart.com/laapplepie/art/Genderbent-and-Humanised-General-Grievous-719209168

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom