Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Still Not Sure What I Stand For...

"A rather bleak perspective but not strictly untrue," Sam replied to the musing of [member="Ara Ren"], "he's a symptom of the rot which holds this world. The death of him and of his family would more than likely be inconsequential. More street trash buried beneath the gutter. But there's a minor chance that under better circumstances, they'd be productive members of society," she said holding Ara's gaze. "That is why we create the society in which we do," Sam pointed to the corpse on the floor, "this society doomed him. Under ours he may still be alive. We do a kindness."

She stepped back letting [member="Isla Ashen"] talk, nodding along with the elder Ren's words, then turned to leave as prompted until she was asked for her name.

She paused. "Samka," was all she offered before she continued walking. "See you at the spaceport. If you make it."

The sirens grew louder as the Ren disappeared.

Isla could hear the sirens blaring, they were growing close now.

Her eyes flickered to her fellow knight, and watched as her lithe form disappeared. It wouldn’t be long before the redhead would follow suit. But not before giving [member="Ara Ren"] an answer to her question.

“You may know me as Ashen Ren,” She nodded, her feet already carrying her down the alley. “But you may call me Isla.”

Their business here was nearly complete, and had gone well. They had a new disciple to bring back to the Bastion, and there she would work to make her transformation into a true Knight of Ren. First, they needed to leave Coruscant and make for Virgillia. The two Ren had borrowed a small, unassuming craft from their comrades at the FOSB. It was a bit of a rusty mess, and it was barely space-worthy… but it had worked well enough to fly them in under the radar.

“Gather what you must,” She said, turning a glance over her shoulder. “Our transport is called the Adventure, we’ll see you there.”

Instead of taking the surface streets, Isla used the force to leap back up to the rooftops. From there, she would travel back to the spaceport to meet back up with [member="Samka Derith"].

Mission accomplished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom