Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Sorry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=ffr0opfm6I4

So I've come to the conclusion that my psyche can't handle this anymore, I am sorry for my behavior. Coming out of the marines I was diagnosed with depression, suicidal tendencies, anxiety, bulimia and a couple other things I don't like talking about. I can't get help since I don't have insurance and I can't afford a doctor or a shrink. So I will just have to work on me for a while, or at least wait until I can get professional help.

So -takes a deep breath- this is it, for everyone I have insulted or hurt I'm sorry and I really hope i see you guys again somewhere on this vast internet. I just I can't be here and not have my freak outs and relapses, I have too many mental issues and damage to be able to compose myself in a manner that is appropriate for this site. I think my only regret is that I wasn't strong enough to fight the anger and sadness, I've failed you guys enough and created enough drama. If I just remove myself from the equation things will become better. Wish me luck guys, if I don't see you again have great lives and I'll see you on the other side :)

That guy who complains on the internet- Aaron

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom