Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm only here for the lightsabers

Perujones

Man, Myth, Legend
Hello! Greetings! My name is probably not actually Perujones, and I am very excited to get started with the RP and whatnot!

I'm a dude from the US, and a huge fan of Star Wars. Unfortunately, this is my first time doing something like this so I apologize for my noobishness.
I enjoy martial arts (particularly the ones that involve weapons which can be likened to lightsabers), videogames, nerdy things in general, and long walks on the beach during the afternoon.

I look forward to making lots of friends, and hopefully creating an awesome chapter of my own in this massive universe called Star Wars.

Perujones

Man, Myth, Legend
[member="Kha'ro"], that's why I'm here... just need to figure out how to start roleplaying... :p

@Purple, One question: Can I create a non-sapient character? I was hoping to give my guy a "Space Dog".

7899_jim-carrey-hello-funny-wave-yes-man.gif

[member="Perujones"]

Yep, you can create NPCs in the Codex. You can either use a canon species, or one you create yourself. The last one requires you to have the species approved, which can also be found in the Codex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom