Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm not too sure.

I'm not sure what to label this as because I don't know if it would be considered a question or a bug. So, I apologize if it is wrongly labeled.
When I edited my character Bio yesterday to include some abilities listings, it appeared to be lined up and neat. However, when I got back on this evening, everything was all wonky and out of line. But, when I go back into the editor (both the quick one and the Full Editor) it shows that the Skills and their Tiers are lined up relatively neatly, and when I leave the editor they're close together again and not the same as it appeared in the editor.
I know there are format options that can be used to prevent blunders like this, but I'm not exactly too sure how to use them. Please forgive me for any idiocy that that statement implies.
I would be glad for someone to teach me how exactly to make use of the table function, so as to prevent the unformatted errors such as the one that has occurred. I'll also provide two screenshots of the issue in question so as to prevent any confusion in the event that I didn't properly explain the situation,
DFtvJ77.png
Y2iuXb8.png

[member="Gherron Vael"]

Maybe it's an issue with my browser then, Odd. It's not the first time chrome has done this to me though, it did something somewhat similar on another site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom