Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private I'm Not Stalking You....That's Your Shadow Just A Step Behind

Monsters Ball
-by Butcher Babies-
R.07c945505dbc38edc53f85d58b8391a0

Objective: talk
Gear: Staff of the Damned / Talisman of the Witch / Magical Gems / Bow of Immolation / Hilt
Familiar: Archimedes
Tags: Emberlyn Rekali

"I believe my end of the agreement has been fulfilled," I spat kicking the bloody bag of heads toward the Hutt's assigned contact to me regarding the bounty. "I want my payment or the favor your boss, Glifyon the Hutt, promised for killing these newly troublesome issues to her standing in slug society. Or whatever those fattened zealous creatures call it." I knew my disgraceful adjective of their boss would make them squirm, even jump at me for degrading their meal ticket. I hate Hutts, not because they stink or behold a sight to look disgusted upon, but they have no morals or scruples outside of making credits. I, too, have no morals or scruples; but I murder discreetly and for profit and advancement of a social hierarchy among the Sith, and sometimes for fun, but never for credits. I'm a killer, I'm not a visionary seeking untold fortunes. But Hutts are weak, they hire killers because they are too afraid their own pompous and bloated bodies are not capable of committing the atrocities personally; I can't respect another paying to murder another when performing the act is pleasurable in so many dark ways. I'm a serial killer, not some brain damaged mass murder, and now I sensed a betrayal was forthcoming.

"Y
ou, Sith, are in no position to make demands. In fact, our boss has put a bounty on you, killer," the puckered and diseased looking face of Glifyon's lieutenant said; nodding to his associates to draw their blasters on me. "Take this bitches' lightsaber! We shall trophy it to..." I started laughing, whilst drawing the dark side around me like a gruesome and rotting tomb of energy. "I don't have a lightsaber. Not all Sith are defined by one. I possess a unique talent. Allow me to demonstrate?"

A
cold and angry energy began to fill the room, a prediction another graveyard would be designed in my name. The Hutt's little boys began to shift uncomfortably, looking at one another: and then came a shriek bellowing from the first-to-be-corpse. Black, mist-like smoke began to creep up from the ground, swirling around the men; silently picking its targets. Then the serpentine tendrils of the spell dark side tendrils struck with a vicious force, robbing the graveyard of corpses, instead creating ashes covering the floor like black snow. Not all were punished, I saved one: holding him high above the ground via invisible hands and slowing pressuring his trachea into a cracking disposition. Death by strangulation, I've long discovered, is a very, very, orgasmic feeling: for the strangler. Unfortunately for this sack of flesh, strangulation would be too good. I swarmed upon him like a death shroud, cranking his head to the left, sinking my fangs into that pulsating vein. As I drained him, he whispered one word as his body began growing limp in my grasp, and whilst his life leapt off the ledge into my canyon: Jedi. Maybe Glifyon might serve a purpose to me....time to call in that favor.

Emberlyn Rekali

E

rogue-one-concept-art1.jpg

New-Project.png

Nar Shaddaa

Darth Moskvin Darth Moskvin
w5LZSSK.png

"What do you mean it'll take you a week...?" She groaned, following the Rodian closely as he looked over the datapad.

"Your ship, it's old." He said bluntly. "Parts are harder to come by."

Ember sighed softly and tossed the datapad in her hand ontop of the crate beside her. "So, I'm stuck here for a few days...?" She said with a lingering hope. The Rodian adjusted his specs and looked at her and then the datapad. "I can do three, only because of your grandfather." He said, before moving to the back of his shop. Ember let off an excited but quiet "Yes!" before grabbing up her datapad and clapped her hands together. Three days in Nar Shaddaa was nothing, she'd simply put herself into a trance - and it'd be like an hour passed.

That was, if she could find a safe and secure place to stay.

As she exited the shop and stepped into the great cityscape - she felt a cold chill, followed by a tremor echo through the Force. Was it Nar Shaddaa...? She wasn't sure, but that feeling was very familiar. With a shudder, her hands rose to her head and pulled the cloak over her head, concealing some of her features and blending into the crowd.

The Heresy
-by Mushroomhead-
R.07c945505dbc38edc53f85d58b8391a0

Objective: talk
Gear: Staff of the Damned / Talisman of the Witch / Magical Gems / Bow of Immolation / Hilt
Familiar: Archimedes
Tags: Emberlyn Rekali

In possession of a soaked bag in my right hand, I shoved my way through the stench and decay and malice of Glifyon's residence. I was surprised by her choice of decor, never being officially invited to this poor excuse house of death but being a serial killer, now on bounty per that wicked Hutt, that she opted to align her walls with preserved and taxidermy heads. Oddly, my fracture mind wondered if Glifyon's big and pompous head would fit on her wall, or rather should it be placed more casually into a delicate and overheated fireplace; burning away her betrayal that was forthcoming.

Stepping into her sanctuary; those bulbous eyes spoke volumes to me. Glifyon wasn't expecting me to survive the aftermath transaction where upon her painstaking attempts not only failed but was now staring murderous daggers into the Hutt's eyes; and I even smiled seeing her grotesque and fly infested flesh ripple in fear. I don't speak Huttese or whatever they call it, forced to listen to lying translations from her ragged, enslaved human male interpreter. As his mouth began to open, I crushed his vocal cords via the Force, ending his tales of lies for all eternity. Then I dopped the bag from hand, allowing the head of her lieutenant cascade out with a parade of blood trails following in uniformed precession. Those big eyes stared from the head then back to me. The Hutt's fear, unnatural for such a self-proclaimed apex species, found the coldness of a death shroud reaching into her soul: I call that spell revenge.

"There's a Jedi on your planet," words of venom spewing from my mouth, a second before redirecting the hate-filled salvia onto the bodyless head. "Do not lie to me, or I shall marry your head to his, for he word-dropped Jedi. Speak truthfully, and after I deal with this....annoyance, I shall give you a less painful betrayer's death. Now, you pompous bloat, send out your spies....and bring me back good news; my charity and patience with you floundered when you tried to kill me." I picked up the head, holding it over my mouth; allowing the blood to flow into my mouth. I was thirsty, but this was for I-mean-business-and-if-you-betray-me-again I will stomp everything you hold sacred to ash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom