Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Looking for Interaction with Dark Side writers

Most of my writing has been with Jedi and I'd like to interact more with 'baddies'. Dark Jedi or Sith are both just as good. Although the point isn't combat to the death, we could lock blades if it fits the ideas for a thread. Please let me know if you're interested.

[member="Dune Rhur"]

tumblr_luozk8qzSB1r6aoq4o1_500.gif

[member="Dune Rhur"]

Define "baddies" exactly. I mean, sure, I kill people for a living, and prefer when I can get paid for doing so, but I also do missionary work all over the damn place (and, somehow, frequently Republic dominions) and Silver Jedi are some of my favorite people.

In any event, I'm always up for a thread with a SSC person.

[member="Joza Perl"] yes yes good good, just remember that time with the remotes and lets leave him on Dathomir for the witches to get him with Snu Snu. [member="Dune Rhur"] s going to need to watch out.... though id we brought [member="Boo Chiyo"] along.... white, blue and pink..... we just need a bosley

Boo Chiyo said:
[member="Dune Rhur"]

Define "baddies" exactly. I mean, sure, I kill people for a living, and prefer when I can get paid for doing so, but I also do missionary work all over the damn place (and, somehow, frequently Republic dominions) and Silver Jedi are some of my favorite people.

In any event, I'm always up for a thread with a SSC person.
Bad guy as in Dark Side. A Jedi would typically consider the Dark Side bad, right? Sort of pot calls kettle black but you know what I mean.

To clarify, I'm not necessarily looking to be turned but to interact. I want input from the other writer(s) as to what they had in mind. Interaction in as well as out of character. Lots of dialogue because Dune, and myself, are thinkers more than fighters.

[member="Joza Perl"]

Stalking Bith-sensei?
<3

Dune Rhur said:
Bad guy as in Dark Side. A Jedi would typically consider the Dark Side bad, right? Sort of pot calls kettle black but you know what I mean.

To clarify, I'm not necessarily looking to be turned but to interact. I want input from the other writer(s) as to what they had in mind. Interaction in as well as out of character. Lots of dialogue because Dune, and myself, are thinkers more than fighters.
Hence my point. As a Dark Sider, Boo's on a pretty well known basis with the Silver Jedi and considers a great many of them as friends.

He's a child soldier with anger issues, but he's not the stereotypical psychopath with a lightsaber.

Crossing paths with Boo most likely involves getting proselytized regarding the Primeval religion or some political debate concerning how the Supreme Leader is going to make the galaxy great again.

[member="Azlyn Ike"]

And, in truth, most lightsaber fights aren't either. Well...I know you and trust your ability and sense of fair play. That makes fighting in text easier. OK let's say most skirmishes/dominions aren't because people often don't give each other stuff to work with. But you know that, so preaching to the choir.

To Sith writers reading this: Come on. You know you want to. It'd be fun! We could trade witty banter and mean-mug each other.

[member="Boo Chiyo"]

That sounds quite plausible, in character. And I have written with you before and know your skill. If you're game, I am. We'd just hammer out details and, as said, if you have ideas, please tell me.

Still down for other writers BTW.

[member="Dune Rhur"]a so very true, the meeting between us could be very interesting to see. I like talking and the lightest of pvp as a jedi and darksider with sabers would at least have them pointed at each other.

Hi [member="Dune Rhur"]

Want to start by saying [member="Boo Chiyo"] is a really great writer and an inspiring intellectual from what I've seen of his work with The Primeval during their Major days.

Also I wouldn't mind interacting. While Moravian is Sith and a product of one of the most notorious Sith families on the forum, she doesn't have much of a story and even then her intended story isnt to mindlessly butcher Jedi. She might draw on you but talk, she doesn't get to talk much so she'll want to do it for the novelty lol.

If you're interested send me a PM , we'll set something up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom