Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm just a softie

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Someone please remind me why I am still here.

I used to come around and look forward to being here. Now I come around and get anxiety about what total stranger is going to berrate and belittle me next.... I'm no saint, but is this who we all really are as individuals.

For every one person who tells me to stay, two treat me like poodoo and half the time I don't even know who they are. Have we forgotten we're still human?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Dude. Tracyn trolled you. He'll get his. Just hit the report button and talk with Staff about it. Making a public spectacle of all this ain't gonna help.

Just take a day off and come back when the Admins sort it all out. Luv and wishing you all the best.

- Jay :D

You need to stay, where else on the Internet am I going to get an up skirt view on a pirate lady like this? But in all seriousness you just need thick skin, I just take everything as one big joke

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Sorry Jay, I'm just stressed. I needed an outlet.

Syn, just wanted to say this is not because of the misinterpretation of my thread. It's because... well, we all know already. I'm not a fan favorite.

Thanks, and it means a lot guys, I keep trying to pick myself up and brush off the dirt. After a while you just get really dusty and sore, ya know?

@[member="Alachei Mnemenos"]
*hug tackles* I like having you around
You always make things more interesting
and if someone gives you a hard time
punch them
in the karking face
and when they get upset
tell them
you're just returning the favor
or to just
grow thicker skin

Jack Sheltrak

Senator of Zeltros, Former Supreme Chancellor
Its fine, just take a breather and have fun when I get stressed just remember the age old saying "its only a game" and watch something you enjoy. Best stress relief ever and your refreshed ready to begin again

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Alachei Mnemenos said:
Sorry Jay, I'm just stressed. I needed an outlet.
Tis cool bro. But that's what the report button is there for. Just remember, in the future, if you feel like someone is busting your balls? PM them and handle it privately. Or press report to log a message about trolling or getting flamed. Public spectacle's are not the answer to life's problems.

Just walk it off and we'll see you tomorrow. Thanks man. :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
@[member="Circe Savan"]

In a perfect world yes. You'd have a nice private chat with the person(s) who you were having difficulty communicating with. Thus resolving any concerns and misconceptions without needing Staff Moderation. However, people make mistakes. We correct them, forgive each other, and move on. Just a part of being human.

If you have further questions Savan, just PM me. I think this thread has served it's purpose. Thx man. :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
@Doc Stop it. Stop it now. You don't get to do what you did and then tell your victim to 'toughen up'. Ain't how this works. Do not post in this thread again Tracyn. :(

Do what I did? What the hell did I do, beat up his cat? Piss on his doorstep? I said a few opinions that I had about stuff and suddenly I'm a bad friggin guy? Maybe I was a bit rude, yeah, but I didn't like murder him or do anything substantially evil to him. All I did was tell him some things I felt about his faction and an RP thread that he had that we weren't interested in. Don't come at me like I'm a really, really, bad guy.

And yeah, I can tell him to toughen up. It's the internet. I'm sure he's had worse called to him than someone telling him he has a two-man faction pretty much or that I posted some gifs in response to some things that he said. I'm 100 percent sure that this guy has had worse. Don't come at me like a bad guy, I'm just opinionated and come off a bit standoffish because of that.

Thick skin is a condition that a lot of people need to suddenly acquire, Jay.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Belittling people is not helping. GIF'ing there IC thread, is not helping. Telling someone to toughen up, is not helping. Look at what you are trying to accomplish Tracyn. Are you helping this member? Are you standing with them? Are you building them up, or cutting them down? Are you being abusive, or helping them get better.

This isn't the answer Tracyn. This isn't how you help people. Trolling, does not solve problems. Now, if I am happy to talk with you about this further via PM. Until then, not here bro. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom