Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG I'm in the mood for some Sith RP

I like Sith. Every now and then I'll write em. This is one of those now and then moments. Alina's doin' the usual way too drunk on power and being extra as possible to intimidate those who are intimidated by such things. Monologue, make entrances a display. Classic Megamind. Except she's actually good at being bad and gets what she wants. For a bit I had her going after the Ascendant, some dark side cult folks obsessed with replicating the Force through technology while she chased after finally getting herself connected to the Force.

And she did. And now yeah, she's unhinged.

Wanna mess with her? Wanna get messed with? Need a villain? Want to be unhinged together? Maybe even be her apprentice, though I hold out nothing for that. Hit me.

Well I guess they could run into each other while Delcep is on Ilum searching for another Kyber Crystal. And after that, I don't reall have any ideas.

Ilum is too deep in the Alliance/Empire territory for Alina to dare show her face in. Two sides that want all Sith dead. But it's not the only planet with Kyber. He could actually be going to find himself a way to manufacture his own crystals, perhaps? Alina manufactured her own way back when, so it could be an interesting in for the two to meet.

Ilum is too deep in the Alliance/Empire territory for Alina to dare show her face in. Two sides that want all Sith dead. But it's not the only planet with Kyber. He could actually be going to find himself a way to manufacture his own crystals, perhaps? Alina manufactured her own way back when, so it could be an interesting in for the two to meet.

Yeah sure, he could be intercepted trying to synthetize a crystal. But I really don't know how to do that nor do I have any idea of other ideas apart him chilling on Binaros (which is, by the way, really close of Sith Order territories).

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

Shani's a mystical/nature focused Jedi Shadow/Sage (she carries out the duties of the Shadow using the methods of the Sage) so they could be interesting adversaries or the like. (She's also ultraparanoid about Bogan, socially awkward, and has very strong beliefs about the whole bogan/ashla matter so she's also unhinged just in a very different way.)

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

Shani's a mystical/nature focused Jedi Shadow/Sage (she carries out the duties of the Shadow using the methods of the Sage) so they could be interesting adversaries or the like. (She's also ultraparanoid about Bogan, socially awkward, and has very strong beliefs about the whole bogan/ashla matter so she's also unhinged just in a very different way.)

Oh she'd have so much issue with Alina for sure. Adversaries it would be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom