Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG I'm going to jail

Kai has been arrested for trying to erase the memory of a fellow Jedi Padawan. At least, that's the official story that's been going around.

Rather than have him escape prison within 0.00005 seconds of being captured or take a slap on the wrist the Barash Vow and call it done, I'm going to actually make him serve time. Current estimate is around 3 IC years incarceration, I haven't totally worked out the details yet. But he is definitely going to jail for his crimes.

If you are friends with Kai and want to visit him, made prior arrangements with him and are intent on fulfilling them regardless of the circumstances, hate his guts and want to gloat, or just have an interesting idea for a thread set in a prison, now's the time.

Ayyyy, at least you can put into practice what you did to Silas on your fellow prison mates!

Prison bonding?

"Cooking with Caltin" is going to send him a joke cake with a file sticking out of it.

If only containment fields could be filed. :(

Jasper will go and throw a chair.

where did that chair come from, this is the future prisoners don't get to have chairs

Hacks is also currently in a GA prison following Ilum. So if you want to do a story between two convicts serving time, can do

yes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom