Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Breaking You Down To Build You Up (Elincia)

[member="Elincia Alanis"]

Kaida ignored both the nomad leader and Elincia. The former was a primitive trying to appear tough in front of her crew of desert rats despite begging for help, the second was being a wet hen and could probably use a caning. Instead she focused on the Yaz. Yazgid were pack animals, which meant it was important to establish the pecking order. The beast had to realise who was boss and fall in line.

When the beast's controller tried to take ahold of the reins, he was simply knocked away. Kaida approached the beast slowly, never breaking eye contact. It had sharp claws and a mouth full of very sharp teeth. Staring contest ensued. The beast hissed menacingly, baring its fangs. When Kaida did not blink, it charged, racing towards her at full speed, throwing up sand and dust in the process.

It hit an invisible wall.

"You will obey me," Kaida said flatly, as she reached out towards the creature's mind. She was no mentalist, but this was an animal. The beast hissed, then a whimper escaped it when it suddenly had trouble breathing, while feeling it was drowning.

Kaida kept up the pressure a bit more. Then she stepped forward. In her hand, she held a piece of meat. Holding it out, she let the beast swallow it. "Do as I say and there'll be more of that. Disobey me, and there'll be more pain," her ice-cold hand patted the beast and she climbed up. She looked a bit awkward at first, for the beast was testing her ability to actually remain on top without falling off, but she managed.

Giving the Yaz a kick, she directed it towards Elincia. "Wing Leader, this is no the time to be a wet hen. Take control, mount the damn lizard and take your place in the group. Or you can be left behind to rot in the desert, no doubt to meet a sorry end. Your choice," she emphasised the words through use of a riding crop.

Next her eyes fell upon the nomad leader. "I discipline my guard myself, thank you very much. I do not command your followers, though they'd no doubt benefit from it. So do not command mine. The Eldorai left behind cantankerous animals centuries ago because we had this thing called progress. So you'll forgive us if we don't instantly become masters of archaic mounted combat." Icy bluntness, thy name is Kaida.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom