Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Back

| [member="Vereaux"] |

Hey.

I remember Sorin. We were meant to do a Sith Marauder training regime, right? I've changed the concept of the character since then. I had just introduced her to Chaos and I planned to write and roleplay as her as the same character I made on the board that I transferred her over from, but I've had a change since then.

Still, I'd enjoy a reunion with Sorin as I am looking for help with the schemes I have going on.

[member="Darth Ayra"]

Yep, same dude =P I've also done a little bit of changing the concept of my character, though that's more so to what direction I want him to go in. He still has the same background as being an assassin, but he's going to be going into a few interesting directions =) At the moment, I also just have Sorin, so my other character Dumah won't be around for at least a while. I might bring him back later but who knows.

But anyway, yes, schemes, yes yes. ~plots~ Mwahahahaha! ~coughs~ Damn pollen. What did you have in mind?

| [member="Vereaux"] |

As I have done with [member="Jaron Lesan"], I plan to recruit Sorin as a subordinate. From then on, I would have you available to do something when it comes up. In return, you get a reward. For example, I plan to give Jaron a new Lightsaber with a Qixoni crystal upon the completion of our thread, in return for him joining me and participating in the thread.

[member="Darth Ayra"]

As a subordinate? Is Ayra not with the One Sith? Reason I ask is because Sorin will be training with Ferus as a Sith Assassin, so just wondering if there might be a conflict somewhere. Otherwise, I think we'll be good =P

| [member="Vereaux"] |

Darth Ayra is a member of the One Sith. Not a Voice, Hand or Wrath but a member. Like most Sith Lords, however, she has business outside of the One Sith that doesn't necessarily support them. Train under whoever you like, but if you would like to do some work for me then that would be splendid.

| [member="Vereaux"] |

I can make my way to Coruscant. We already have the angle sorted out, seeing as Sorin and Darth Ayra have had contact before.

| [member="Darth Anarchis"] |

Thank you for the offer. I'll remember it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom